• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
    Good...you can keep them!
    Where are you from Sportster? and what name have you previously been known as here at MTO?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Bill, I believe Sportster has arrived from Maknews. He purports to be a Greek biker from Greece if I recall correctly.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sportster
        Banned
        • May 2010

Bill, Risto is half right. I usd to post in maknews long ago but my career there was cut short because I spoke too much according to Risto Stefov who personaly made sure I got banned. Im a Greek from Athens, I live to ride and ride to live, I love everything Macedonian although Im not one by descent, Im one of those filthy Athenians. I also like pichka and rakijia which makes me very unpopular among certain circles!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

I also like pichka and rakijia which makes me very unpopular among certain circles!!
          I hope you can tell the difference between them.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Bill, Risto is half right. I usd to post in maknews long ago but my career there was cut short because I spoke too much according to Risto Stefov who personaly made sure I got banned. Im a Greek from Athens, I live to ride and ride to live, I love everything Macedonian although Im not one by descent, Im one of those filthy Athenians. I also like pichka and rakijia which makes me very unpopular among certain circles!!
            if you are going to be that filthy mouthed on your likes I dont see you lasting here, this is a place of integrity and you are giving bikers a bad name. Or was that a scooter,,
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sportster
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I hope you can tell the difference between them.
              depends who brewed the rakijia because some smell identical

Comment

• Sportster
                Banned
                • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                if you are going to be that filthy mouthed on your likes I dont see you lasting here, this is a place of integrity and you are giving bikers a bad name. Or was that a scooter,,
                My apologise!!! If I knew a lady is present I would have used a better term!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

hellooooo ladies...good to be with you again!!!
                  and of course I will start with this topic..Now why the heck would you judge me and my brethren based on a comment of very poor english made by some Greek who lives in Craigiburne???? where the hell is Cregiburne? has this guy ever been to Greece? is he actually Greek? what the hell has his wedding got to do with anything?
                  You want to judge me as a #$@head? well atleast quote comments of some real Greece in Greece...start from here:
                  www.phorum.gr true blue Greek forums with real Greeks, try you luck there, start something in english and then see what the real Greeks say about things.
                  spolaiti nogou
                  vroom vroom
                  Sportster is baaaaaaaack!!
                  Hi Sportster,

I remember you were banned from another forum for being a Greek racist. We won't be going through a grace period with you, therefore, should you be found making comments of a racist and anti-Macedonian nature, you will be banned from here too, for being a racist.

Furthermore, I notice you have already racked up 41 posts, that's quite a feat. If you're found to be spamming and being an idiot by throwing doubt over everything for the sake of a racist and deluded cause for 'Hellenism', you will be banned.

Enjoy your stay in the company of Macedonians.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster
                    I love everything Macedonian although Im not one by descent, Im one of those filthy Athenians
                    The correct parallel is Greek, not Athenian, as it would be inaccurate to compare the Macedonian nation to a mere city's population. Filthy is a description you are more than welcome to give for yourself.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Sportster
                      Banned
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      Hi Sportster,

I remember you were banned from another forum for being a Greek racist. We won't be going through a grace period with you, therefore, should you be found making comments of a racist and anti-Macedonian nature, you will be banned from here too, for being a racist.

Furthermore, I notice you have already racked up 41 posts, that's quite a feat. If you're found to be spamming and being an idiot by throwing doubt over everything for the sake of a racist and deluded cause for 'Hellenism', you will be banned.

Enjoy your stay in the company of Macedonians.
                      No I was banned because Risto Stefov did not liked what I was posting, it was pretty radical, including my photocopy of a Macedonian birth certificated issued to me on behalf of a friend over the counter, that showed the family line going back to late 1800, contrary to his preachings that the big bad grks have destroyed all records etc. I laso posted lots of photos from my trips to your villages and stuff but as I said...I was to real for some maknewers. Also few days later some fair Macedonians put an online vote for me to return but that dindnt work. My 41+ posts are because I like talking to you and because people ask for my replies so they can curse me. If you look closely you will see that I posted them in only 3 threads, Im not in to custom iof spnning or other, it is just that I have that sort of atraction where after one post of mine, 10 people start swearing to me and I have to reply.
                      Im no racist man, the majority of you are by the looks of it since you are attacking me because Im Greek, I ride a Harley and Im Athenian..imagine what would happene if I was negro, homosexual and a dwarf.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Keep going sportster. This thread (This is why people think modern "greeks" are d@%kheads) suits you to a tee. Keep on proving the title has some justification to it. .
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster
                          ....contrary to his preachings that the big bad grks have destroyed all records etc.
                          Don't try and veil your racism with some pathetic charade of being a victim. The "big bad grks" have destroyed most records. What is "etc"? This isn't Maknews, mate, throwing doubt over the truth about the Macedonians, for the sake of making Greek racists appear 'less' evil, will not be accepted.
                          Im no racist man, the majority of you are by the looks of it since you are attacking me because Im Greek, I ride a Harley and Im Athenian.
                          Macedonians and Greeks are separate nation, like I said earlier, don't compare my people to the Athenians. Don't give caution the name of 'racism', we are cautious with people like you because you have proven yourself to be a racist in the past. I couldn't care what ethnicity or nationality you are, if you are anti-Macedonian (like you have shown yourself to be in the past), you will be relieved of your membership here.
                          .imagine what would happene if I was negro, homosexual and a dwarf
                          Stop insinuating garbage and go and check the Greek websites on the internet, where 90% of them are FULL of racism and bigotry of the most disgusting kind. We don't tolerate that sort of garbage here, irrespective of wether it is said by a Macedonian or non-Macedonian. And in case you haven't noticed, we have members here who are of Macedonian, Greek, Slovene, Turkish, Albanian, Inidan, Dutch, etc backgrounds, we are accepting of all views, but the views in line with the Macedonian Truth and the Macedonian Cause will be given most promotion and benefit of doubt here, and that is in most cases where it concerns the history of our own people, the Macedonians. We are open to logical criticism and other opinions, but we are not going to be "told" and forced to "accept" an opinion from a non-Macedonian like you.

Comment

• Sportster
                            Banned
                            • May 2010

you start a thread connecting/presenting modern greek and @#$heads based on a poster from Craigeburn and you call me racist...what a joke.

I post without disrepsecting anyone and I receive volgar descriptions, curses, threats including of my social status, my hobbies, my nationality, my country and my financial possition and you call me racist....what a joke.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

You're attacking this website because the stupid words of a certain fellow Greek of yours were highlighted. You throw doubt over it claiming he may not even be Greek, lol. Yeah, there's a joke here, and you're the main theme.

Comment

• Sportster
                                Banned
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                You're attacking this website because the stupid words of a certain fellow Greek of yours were highlighted. You throw doubt over it claiming he may not even be Greek, lol. Yeah, there's a joke here, and you're the main theme.
                                Im glad to entertain you and remember you have no rules for someone been funny. I dont doubt he might be Greek, I have seen worst Greek @#$heads then that, but I think its very funny that you handpick one fool's from Craikeburn post to portray an entire race. Imagine what would happened if I used the timeless postings of your mate RMK as a portrait of modern Macedonians

Comment

Working...
                                X