X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Albanians in ARM provoking in a Veles Barracks

How the hell does the ARM allow these clowns to put a foreign flag on our army Barracks? I hope they kicked these bums out of the army, this is getting embarassing.

YouTube - ushtaret ne kasarnen e velesit -maqedoni
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Sakas dobro Tupajnce vo glavoto budala!

id like to kick that smirk off his face....disrespectfull
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

The news reports are comming in

УЧК се разбуди и во редовите на АРМ

Скандалозно однесување на војници Албанци во АРМ

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

Војници во велешката касарна салутираат пред албанско знаме!
      Last edited by Prolet; 09-10-2010, 01:37 PM.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

I wonder about the motives of publishing this "news" on such a scale.
        But, I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Inexcusable if it is true.
          I like it ... it forces very deep rooted issues out into the open and a logical thought process leaves little room for movement on issues such as this.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Its treason…there is no other word for it.
            Disappointing. Like I can happily say I am an Australian if the ethnic Albanians could say with sincerity they too are a Macedonian then a lot would go a lot easier.

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

There are some things that are very important to a State watching this I almost cried what a dishonorable example of respect for the State everyone of those worms should be imprisoned for national Treason and the general staff of the Macedonian Army face trail

As Risto said this needs to be made public on a large scale there is no excuse for this none

We Macedonians are pathetic that is why nobody respects us
              Last edited by Frank; 09-10-2010, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

This is unacceptable and completely disrespectful, ARM must take appropriate action against these dick heads, if they want to keep there integrity.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                  • Jan 2009

Doesnt the token shiptar on this forum keep blabbing on about how the shiptars in macedonia are real respectful and good people towards the macedonian state?

Whats his excuse for these peices of shit now? I cant wait to hear it....

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

This is why we should have Macedonian laws and not EU scum laws that give this kind of power to minorities.

If we go to war with Albanians right now, they'll turn their guns on us.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

This actually happened a year and a half ago however nobody reacted in ARM, its a disgrace that the Commandor hasnt done anything about it. They are constantly provoking and acting like they are living in Albania, no other minority does this they have to act like they are the bosses of everything.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Prolet seriously if this was a year and a half ago and nothing has been done then no wonder the ethnic Albanians do not respect Macedonia.

They are not just a bunch of guys they are enlisted soldiers and hence no other allegiance can be accepted. It is part and parcel of the job and seriously cuts to security issues.

A fundamental question is are we trying to build Macedonia the country or not. As a private individual you can go about with your business affairs pay some taxes that they can get you on and don’t give an f about the rest of the country. I’m not saying this is a preferred attitude but only one that could be done. As a member of the security forces including police border security and customs there cannot be ANY alternate answer to that fundamental question. If there is then either this is not the right job for you or if you are persisting to push your way into that job with a hidden alternate agenda then it is clearly the definition of treason and the powers that be should be taking the appropriate action to try them for treason. It really isn’t a difficult question and no country anywhere in the world regardless of race religion or political persuasion would tolerate it because it is unworkable. If no one else would tolerate an unworkable situation then you cannot be wrong in not tolerating it yourself.

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

If we go to war with Albanians right now, they'll turn their guns on us.
                          Actually all will defect to another branded Liberation Army but yes turn their guns

Is there any segment of Macedonian Society we have confidence in

Govt - Fail
                          Doctors - Fail
                          Church - Fail
                          ARM - Fail

On the Special Forces does any one understand the Command Structure of the Special Ops how does the Regular Army (ARM) fit in the picture?

I believe these Men are the only men of substance and honor
                          with nil to no Shiptar recruits A: coz they would be hounded and B: coz they would not be up to the task

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

UCK reported to barracks Veles

Staff is investigating whether authentic footage that people in uniforms of the Army presented as UCK commanders

Soldiers of the Army of Macedonia (ARM) otpozdravuvaat the flag of Albania and as a UCK commanders. Such a video was posted on the Internet portal YouTube, titled "Scandal of the Albanian troops in Veles. Below it says that the material is stored in a soldier's room in the barracks in Veles.

After the clip, the General Staff of the Army began an investigation into his credibility. They say that if it is established involvement of members of the Army, they will be punished according to law.

- The Ministry of Defence and General Staff strongly condemn video materials that cause hatred and intolerance of religious and national basis. Professional services of GS work on clarification of the circumstances, the identity of persons and other points related to the published material - staff said.

People on the tape dressed in military uniforms. We are like generals, commanders and officers of the UCK.

- We represent the commander of the UCK. Please, command chief of the UCK - Albanian tells one of the soldiers of the piston.

The staff say that the contents of the published record does not reflect the situation in the army, especially in the area of security and interethnic relations.

- I emphasize that one of the main prerequisites for success and high estimated that the Army has achieved national and international level is precisely its multi-ethnic fabric, such as Army of all citizens of Macedonia. In the past great efforts were made to equal and equitable representation of ethnic communities in the Ministry of Defence and the army - say in general.

Ministry of Defence, which is civilian control of the Army, pending results of an investigation of staff on what people are in uniforms and what exactly happened.

- In general, condemn such occurrences. We will have more information after we receive information from staff - say in the Ministry.

Tape flag of another country in the Macedonian army barracks to shock people and caused a negative reaction and questions as possible to place such work within the Army. In comments on the Internet, citizens appreciate the footage as scandalous and seek to punish those responsible.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

i think it's a sign of total disrespect i think those responsible should be thrown in the klink for a couple of years & given regular beatings !If they think they can getaway like that then we just don't care enough.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                              X