Makedonski Izbori 2011 (5-ti juni) - Macedonian Elections 2011 (5th June)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

On the flag issue that was a complete capitulation as we know to the ventilator.They went along like lambs to the slaughter house.Why did they give in so easilly.The current ventilator & shields is not the same.If one looks at the reason it's the easy capitulation of the govt allready on the flag & allready on the ROM (skopje) name.Now they are going along & negotiating our name just so that they can enter the eu or nato.I call that prostituting ones self.Whatever happened to steadfastedly holding to whaever is sacred & being unwavering in their resolve.The govt is it's own enemy giving in to the greeks who really aren't giving anything only that they might let them in nato & eu how ridiculous is that.This sort of thing is treacherous & treasonous of the highest order.The current govt is guilty of changing our name in order to appease the greeks when in fact they do not need to appease anyone.
    Last edited by George S.; 05-04-2011, 11:43 AM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post

It is true it is not 'The Ventilator' shield but it sure as hell looks like one, i.e a Ventilator (propeller/fan), to me. And they in fact changed it from THE MACEDONIAN SUN SHIELD (16-rayed Macedonian Sun Symbol) to whatever that symbol is.

Volk, can you provide evidence for any historical symbol used in ancient times, especially during the reign of Filip II Makedonski and Aleksandar III Makedonski or their predecessors that is a match for the PPD Logo?

If you tend to present yourself as a 'competent' person to comment the ancient Macedonian symbols this ignorancy of yours is unforgivable.

The symbol that you are not aware of is the ancient Symbol of Eternity, authentic application from the ancient Macedonian shields.

This is only souvenir replica of the shield
      Description: Ancient Macedonian Shield - Symbol of Eternity, Republic of Macedonia Product ID: AM058 Dimension: 28 cm x 28 cm / 11 inches x 11 inches / Framed

Actually it's the ONLY ancient symbol that has been used in continuity through all ages, without interuptions, by Macedonians.

You can find it practically everywhere:

I think I already made a separate thread about this symbol on the history forum.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

Here is that thread: The secrets of Macedonian civilization!

I would like to recomend watching this Russian documentary first and than a deep diving into this thread: Тайна славянской цивилизации Год

Last edited by Bratot; 05-04-2011, 12:34 PM.
        The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
          The symbol that you are not aware of is the ancient Symbol of Eternity, authentic application from the ancient Macedonian shields.
          When was the first time Macedonians abandoned their symbols?
          The "symbol of eternity" is lovely. I hope we find the "giant penis" symbol used by ancient Macedonians and start using that on some statues soon. Either way, it does not explain what the adoption of a new symbol by Dostoinstvo means. In my mind it means they have lost the plot .... as evidenced by the "EU/NATO at any cost" mantra.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Is there a single Macedonian political party that respects our symbols, our identity and refuses to form a coalition with an ethnic Albanian party?
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

If you weren't aware of this symbol it doesn't mean it's 'new'.

It's not 'accidentally' used in all those examples and I don't think that Dostoinstvo decided to put that symbol without prior knowledge of it, because they could easily pick some other.

Also if the political party is corrupted it doesn't really change what symbol they use.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

If you weren't aware of this symbol it doesn't mean it's 'new'.
                It is new for Dostoinstvo. That is what I was referring to and I doubt it could be construed in any other way by someone who comprehends English.

It's not 'accidentally' used in all those examples and I don't think that Dostoinstvo decided to put that symbol without prior knowledge of it, because they could easily pick some other.
                Be careful ... soon someone will post a .gif picture of a rock that changes into the Ventilator to confirm the "reasonableness" of previous choices. Which obviously has nothing to do with why a political party established to uphold principles of territorial integrity, sovereignty etc. would abandon a symbol of greater significance to Macedonians.

Also if the political party is corrupted it doesn't really change what symbol they use.
                We agree. In fact, it is more honest of them.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Bratot,

Why would dostoinstvo change its logo using the Macedonian Sun as soon as it registered a political party? Why isnt' it able to defend the 16-rayed sonce as a parliamentary party?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Is there a single Macedonian political party that respects our symbols, our identity and refuses to form a coalition with an ethnic Albanian party?
                    TMORO-VEP

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk
                      The point was they did not change it to the 'ventilator' but to a symbol used by ancient Macedonians on their war shields.
                      Originally posted by Bratot
                      Boys, start calling a spade a spade, and stop looking for excuses each time something like this happens. They could have put a photo of Delchev on for their symbol - that is not the point. The point in question is why did they change it in the first place, just as they are becoming politically active? Trying to justify this is almost akin to the phoney justifications we saw regarding the new flag of capitulation, with some apparent rock carvings from 50,000 years ago (or whenever it was).
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

I commented only about the symbol, there is no logic to demonize the ancient symbol because some political party decided to use it.

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Bratot,

Why would dostoinstvo change its logo using the Macedonian Sun as soon as it registered a political party? Why isnt' it able to defend the 16-rayed sonce as a parliamentary party?
                          I don't know when exactly they have change their logo and we can only further speculate about the reason.

The answer can be given only by themselves.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I don't know when exactly they have change their logo and we can only further speculate about the reason.

The answer can be given only by themselves.
                            I think its fairly obvious when and why the symbol was changed.

It seems Dostoinstvo gave up a principled platform before it even began.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Well, lets not forget the majority of Dostoinstvo came out from DPMNE.

I doubt any "newly" created political party have clean past, that's why there isn't surprise why none of them offered some 'refreshing' policy in Macedonia.

Dostoinstvo are currently typical amateurs who try improvising on our political scene.

Even if they get in the Parlament or even the Government, would they be powerful enough to outnumber the rest or change something?

What if DPMNE offers them a coalition in the Government together with DUI?

However, this elections will be interesant to speculate about. In my opinion nothing will change.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

What if DPMNE offers them a coalition in the Government together with DUI?
                                Even if it was without DUI they still cannot run the country without abandoning the FA and amending the constitution. Macedonia is on a road to nowhere unless the Macedonian people rise as one.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X