• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

20 Years Macedonian Independence

Here is the TV series 20 years Macedonian Independence

МАКЕДОНИЈА - 20 години независност 1 епизода - YouTube
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Lavce apart from macedonia being independent from yugoslavia can you think of anything to be really proud of in the last 20 years.??I mean they changed the flag,signed the interim accord with greece,agreed to use the temporary name of fyrom,then you have the 2001 war with the albanians & the ohrid agreement.Now you have the name pregovory & extra conditions placed on macedonia for admitance into eu or nato.These are diasdvantages.On the plus side i can think of tall the countries that recognize macedonia under its constitutional name 132??That's aplus the rom govt seems to lose the sight of that.World recognition is pretty important in the scheme of things.
    Last edited by George S.; 10-16-2011, 08:12 AM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
      • Nov 2009

Well investment and infrastructure seem to be going well but I agree with you George, the other issues make it worthless.
      Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле Страшниот Чакаларов гркоубиец и крвожеден комитаџија.

Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море. Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
        • Sep 2010

My grandad was watching it but I only watched parts of it since I was doing stuff on the laptop.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
          • Nov 2009

There is one episode which has Soros in it bit I cant find it.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

good on you lavce.When you really examine the achievements of the 20 year so called independence it all evaporates into hot air.As someone said they are just building monuments to themselves to hide the real issues.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
            X