X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DedoAleko
    • Jun 2009

youtube link with english subs

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• RedAndYellowBlood
      • Feb 2013

Did this end up coming out on DVD?
      MACEDONIA IS FOR MACEDONIANS

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I watched it for the first time a few days ago. Personally, I think it was a well executed and realistic movie with a good storyline based on actual events. The actors also did a good job. The film is based in Skopje for the most part so the Macedonian dialect from that region is used throughout the film (in addition to other languages present at the time due to settlers and invaders). I would encourage others to see it.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

One of the best scenes of the movie.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Its a good movie.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Amphipolis
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
              One of the best scenes of the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_-pMS1D88
              Not sure what the situation is, or what the two songs represent but it seems like a copy of one of the most celebrated scenes in film history:

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                Not sure what the situation is, or what the two songs represent but it seems like a copy of one of the most celebrated scenes in film history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-E2H1ChJM
                Yes you’re right, that scene is a rip off from Casablanca, in fact I found “The Third Half” so cringe worthy in its clichés and cheesiness that it was hard to take seriously.

I prefer rawer takes on historical events, such that are found in documentaries, to me theatricalising such events risks cheapening the subject matter which can serve as an injustice to the truth. Documentaries, particular those centred around first hand accounts, force you to have to deal with the reality of an event in a way in which the viewer can’t escape having to understand and feel the real suffering and injustice that was endured by the victims, whilst also having to acknowledge the barbarity and pure evilness of the crime that was committed at the hands of the perpetrators.

Such rawness can be found in the following:

"Makedonec" e dokumentaren film za Mito Aleksowski i Deca Begalci od Egejskata Makedonija vo Polska. Film bese napraven vo 2013 g. vo Polska.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Mad Mak
                  • May 2015

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                  I prefer rawer takes on historical events, such that are found in documentaries, to me theatricalising such events risks cheapening the subject matter which can serve as an injustice to the truth. Documentaries, particular those centred around first hand accounts, force you to have to deal with the reality of an event in a way in which the viewer can’t escape having to understand and feel the real suffering and injustice that was endured by the victims, whilst also having to acknowledge the barbarity and pure evilness of the crime that was committed at the hands of the perpetrators.
                  I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Nothing cringeworthy about this.... (Fwd to 20:00 mark)

Oh and the dummy spit at the end.....Typical.....
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                    X