• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

We Won't Allow Name Change

Erdogan: We won't allow Macedonia name change PDF Print E-mail
    Sunday, 02 June 2013

Macedonia will always be Macedonia, and Turkey will always be on its side.

Erdogan said Turks and Macedonians are brothers and that Turkey will always stand behind the Macedonians during a conference organized by the club of Balkan immigrants.

"What we've forgotten in 1912 now we can fix," Erdogan said, according to whom, "Greece blocked Macedonia to join NATO because of the name, but Turkey will always be with Macedonia and won't allow name change.

"For us, Ankara and Skopje have no difference and will never leave our brothers alone, we will always be with them, and will always help and stand behind them," Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan said during the conference transmitted live on Turkish TV.

Source:- Mina

Now all we need to do is to get the Macedonians to think the same way!
    Last edited by makedonche; 06-03-2013, 01:38 AM.
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Nice thought I suppose.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

"What we've forgotten in 1912 now we can fix," Erdogan said,
      That's a big statement from the Turkish Prime Minister....?
      Where should they start.. any suggestions..?

One thing they should speed up is this...

Turkey and Macedonia are launching a joint project to catalogue, digitalise and share Ottoman archive documents as part of a pilot project that the Turkish National Archives hopes to implement in nearly 40 other countries. The project aims to further transparent historical research and make the detailed Ottoman archives more

Turkey and Macedonia co-operate to open Ottoman archives

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Thorvald
        • Jan 2009

In the Netherlands we only use Macedonia (in Dutch: Macedonië), I never heard any politician, newspaper or travelagency uing the name of FYROM...
        https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
        European preservation

Comment

Working...
        X