X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Macedonian hunters catch illegal Yunanistani hunters who crossed

Macedonian hunters catch illegal Yunanistani hunters who crossed border PDF Print E-mail
    Tuesday, 29 October 2013

If the police can't do it, Macedonian hunters can.

Armed Yunanistani hunters with no hunting license illegally crossed the Macedonian border earlier this morning.

They were met by six Macedonian hunters from the "Nidze" club in the area known as Niska Preseka, where they were disarmed and taken to a police station in Bitola and quickly after brought in front of a judge.

In matter of hours the investigation was completed, all three Yunanistani citizens P.G(54), H.M(48) and P.G(27) were issued 1,000 euro fine for illegally crossing the Macedonian border and illegally hunting on a private property without a licence. All three received permanent ban to enter Macedonia.

Euroimpeks is the company who is managing hunting grounds 'Nidze' since September 2010, they have signed a 20 year agreement with the Government.

It seems taking the law into our own hands has positive effect on the Hellassians.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

The police definitely can't so Macedonian hunters have to.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

that's why our shooters should not have to give their arms look at the fine example of law & order they aspire to.Tom you have been right all along.Where are those that will eat cafki crow.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Gocka
        • Dec 2012

Good on them. Maybe we can start bringing shiptari into custody also for the slew of daily infractions they commit.

Comment

Working...
        X