• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    spitfire, nobody doubts that you're a whore...you sell your arse like every cheap whore does, the only difference is that it's disguised as 'greek style' patriotism.

Your entire country is the product of cheap, shameless whoredom...just like Voskopoulos' relatives that believe they're 'greek'...no different probably to your own relatives who claim to be 'greek' but their origins are probably Albanian, Turk, Vlah or some other identity that they whored away for a few pieces of bread and no dignity...and if it'll make the pain in your arse go away each night, be comforted knowing that all of us have 'greek' relatives...
    Sure. But Voskopoulos is greek. He has made a statement, that his identity is a political decision by him. which is respected of course.
    Along with the condom statement that is reffered to other countries trying to take advantage of those people.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Spitfire

I see. You are confused. It's OK, I'll explain. There are no pelasgian texts first of all. Secondly Homer wrote in Greek, not pelasgian.
      Ok I see, so what are these:-

And wasn't Homer a poet? not a linguist as such. Or is that a Greek thing where you manufacture history from myths and poets?
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
        Banned
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        Spitfire

Ok I see, so what are these:-
        That's what I asked too. What are they? Are we placing bets? OK I'll say that it's a recipe.

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        And wasn't Homer a poet? not a linguist as such. Or is that a Greek thing where you manufacture history from myths and poets?
        Homer was a poet that wrote two very famous epic works in the ionic dialect of greek in 800BC reffering to things that happened around 1200BC.
        Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

• Kabadaja
          • May 2010

C'mon Spitfire Mr Cosmopolitan..
          Slavic ethnicity and Slavic origin??
          I speak Macedonian and the Macedonian minority in Grease speak Macedonian. Idiom??? You don't speak Macedonian but you label the Macedonian language spoken by the minority in Grease as an idiom. Filipov speaks perfect Macedonian, being of the Macedonian minority in Grease, that is easily understand by all Macedonians that speak the Macedonian language!!
          Being so close to the Balkans, telling me about the Slavic ethnicity and slavic origin should be a peace of cake for you.Who are these Slavs and where did they come from?
          Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• spitfire
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Kabadaja View Post
            C'mon Spitfire Mr Cosmopolitan..
            Slavic ethnicity and Slavic origin??
            I speak Macedonian and the Macedonian minority in Grease speak Macedonian. Idiom??? You don't speak Macedonian but you label the Macedonian language spoken by the minority in Grease as an idiom. Filipov speaks perfect Macedonian, being of the Macedonian minority in Grease, that is easily understand by all Macedonians that speak the Macedonian language!!
            Being so close to the Balkans, telling me about the Slavic ethnicity and slavic origin should be a peace of cake for you.Who are these Slavs and where did they come from?
            I asked you before how do you feel my boy. Do you feel chinese for instance? It's OK, you are chinese.

It is a slavic idiom and not a language. Confirmed. Languages consist of many things. That particular idiom lacks many things and therefore it cannot be regarded a language. It is in fact a linguistic verbal idiom.
            Now you know the difference.

Voskopoulos also speaks english. According to your logic, he is english also.
            Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 05:24 AM.

Comment

• Kabadaja
              • May 2010

Spitfire
              Slavic ethnicity and Slavic origins please?
              I answered you that I'm proud of being Macedonian, born in Macedonia and can speak Macedonian and understand the Macedonian minority in Grease when they speak Macedonian. Filipov, I'm sure can also speak French but so what, he's a Macedonian.
              Last edited by Kabadaja; 12-18-2014, 06:44 AM.
              Macedonia – our identity, our faith, our history, our tradition, our culture, our past, our future – that’s Macedonia.

Comment

• spitfire
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Spitfire
                Slavic ethnicity and Slavic origins please?
                I answered you that I'm proud of being Macedonian, born in Macedonia and can speak Macedonian and understand the Macedonian minority in Grease when they speak Macedonian. Filipov, I'm sure can also speak French but so what, he's a Macedonian.
                Voskopoulos is of course macedonian, like his greek relatives. No wondering there. It is simple. He's greek.

There is no macedonian minority in greece my boy. Whatever gave you that idea? Actually macedonians in macedonia (greece) are a majority, not a minority. Ask any one, they'll tell you they are greek macedonians.
                Also it is not grease. It is Greece. Grease is an unhealthy substance found in macedonald's menus.

Slavic ethnicity is the ethnicity that is related to slavs. Slavic origins is also the origin that is related to slavs.
                Still don't get it?
                I 'm sure you have many questions. Feel free to ask. I know your next questions also. What is ethnicity, what is origin. Am I correct?
                Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Kabadaja
                  • May 2010

No Spitfire my boy..
                  Who are the Slavs, what is Slav ethnicity and what is the slav origin? You are either stupid or avoiding the question.
                  Filipov is Macedonian. I see where you're going with this. The Macedonian minority doesn't exist but they are actually a majority. You're confused my boy.
                  Now tell me about " THE SLAVS", the SLAV ethnicity and SLAV origin my boy.. Go on say it!

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Spitfire you are only presenting your own biased view.This view is held by thegreek govt that there are no macedonians in northern greece.Wrong helsinki human rights watch says thats a lie.There is a sizable minority more large enough for considerable people.The greek govt is largely responsible for saying that there is a smear campaign that people of macedonian extraction are nothing but slavs.We know this to be wrong.All greece is doing is putting labels on people.They are telling lies.They have been caught out ,the eu has told greece to resolve its bad human rights record.Todate greece has chosen to ignore that.So what can we expect from the likes of spitfire who has swallowed the slav theory hook line and sinker.Spitfire you just plain stupid.The same trhing happened to the macedonians in the serb camp and the bulgarian side.
                    we know why the greeks took over the aegean area in 1913.We know that it was a land grab from the macedonians who weree a majority in excess of a million people maybe more.THe main reason the newly created state of greece hadn't had much arable land.Athens was one big swamp.Spitfire 4 countries laid claim to macedonia all wanted more land and werenot happy with their share.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nikolaj
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                      I like fairy tales, but what do you mean exactly? Your grandparents thought there was a minority therefore there is one?
                      And what do you mean forced education? There is mandatory education in greece for 9 years. We don't want our people uneducated. It is a basic human right to have education.
                      In this way you don't hang around forums showing how uneducated you are. It is important.
                      1) Like I said you don't have to believe me, you can believe what your historians say.
                      2) They did not 'think' you can ask any elder family, I even have family and family friends from the Greek occupied regions and they can easily explain the regions they from and know were heavily Macedonian.
                      3) I do not mean in an education sense. I'm implying the language they use and teach, only a dimwit would assume i'm referring to optional education.
                      4) Spitfire, you truly are an idiot.
                      5) I like your style though, go out misinterpreting everything, no respect, trash talk, unexpected.

I don't want you banned though. I enjoy shaming you in historical discussions all around the forum while I sit back laughing at your contradictions.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Spitfire we as macedonians know we have had a slight linguistic influence rather than an ethnic influence THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.THe ethnic identity had been retained.Not the out of proprtion answer by you and your greek govt.If you are so smart you would realise that the macedonian people have dcided by a refendum what they are to be called macedonians.Not as slav macedonians as you claim .You are wrong.
                        If we were slav macedonian i for one would openly admit it.THe people know who they are.You are our enemy what makes you sure you are right its not in your intersts.You have been lying on many fronts.What can we expect.Shall we look at your own fake identity.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• spitfire
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                          1) Like I said you don't have to believe me, you can believe what your historians say.
                          2) They did not 'think' you can ask any elder family, I even have family and family friends from the Greek occupied regions and they can easily explain the regions they from and know were heavily Macedonian.
                          3) I do not mean in an education sense. I'm implying the language they use and teach, only a dimwit would assume i'm referring to optional education.
                          4) Spitfire, you truly are an idiot.
                          5) I like your style though, go out misinterpreting everything, no respect, trash talk, unexpected.

I don't want you banned though. I enjoy shaming you in historical discussions all around the forum while I sit back laughing at your contradictions.
                          1. I beleive anything you say Nikolaj. You know better.
                          2. There are no occupied regions within Greece. What's in Greece in Greek, especially the macedonian region which represents archaic macedonia.
                          There are international treaties that confirm the borders and sovereign. They are not based on fairy tales of grandad and grandmom.
                          3. The idiom they use is related closely to all slavic languages of the area. What makes your language so special?
                          4. Nikolaj you are trully an idiot if you believe that anybody would spread his legs just because you imagine it.
                          5. I'm not misinterpreting anything. I am simply saying that you can't build a case in the context of a block of facts, cisseling out most of that block of facts.
                          6. You are falling to a trap, much to greece's joy.

Comment

• spitfire
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

No Spitfire my boy..
                            Who are the Slavs, what is Slav ethnicity and what is the slav origin? You are either stupid or avoiding the question.
                            Filipov is Macedonian. I see where you're going with this. The Macedonian minority doesn't exist but they are actually a majority. You're confused my boy.
                            Now tell me about " THE SLAVS", the SLAV ethnicity and SLAV origin my boy.. Go on say it!
                            I'd be more than happy to answer this Karadaja, but you will fail to understand again.
                            Let's play this game of yours all day.
                            Slav is a general term that means connections (a word that summons it all) with all the terms you ask.
                            Any simpler than that and we 'll have to start from ABC.

You should restrain from your natonalistic bonds my boy. The world is understood through cultural differentiations. Not something else.
                            Guess who said that.
                            Last edited by spitfire; 12-18-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Spitfire you are only presenting your own biased view.This view is held by thegreek govt that there are no macedonians in northern greece.Wrong helsinki human rights watch says thats a lie.There is a sizable minority more large enough for considerable people.The greek govt is largely responsible for saying that there is a smear campaign that people of macedonian extraction are nothing but slavs.We know this to be wrong.All greece is doing is putting labels on people.They are telling lies.They have been caught out ,the eu has told greece to resolve its bad human rights record.Todate greece has chosen to ignore that.So what can we expect from the likes of spitfire who has swallowed the slav theory hook line and sinker.Spitfire you just plain stupid.The same trhing happened to the macedonians in the serb camp and the bulgarian side.
                              we know why the greeks took over the aegean area in 1913.We know that it was a land grab from the macedonians who weree a majority in excess of a million people maybe more.THe main reason the newly created state of greece hadn't had much arable land.Athens was one big swamp.Spitfire 4 countries laid claim to macedonia all wanted more land and werenot happy with their share.
                              Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              Spitfire we as macedonians know we have had a slight linguistic influence rather than an ethnic influence THERE IS A DIFFERENCE.THe ethnic identity had been retained.Not the out of proprtion answer by you and your greek govt.If you are so smart you would realise that the macedonian people have dcided by a refendum what they are to be called macedonians.Not as slav macedonians as you claim .You are wrong.
                              If we were slav macedonian i for one would openly admit it.THe people know who they are.You are our enemy what makes you sure you are right its not in your intersts.You have been lying on many fronts.What can we expect.Shall we look at your own fake identity.
                              I'll leave all your biased views aside, and tell you only this. You should not fall into the trap of trying to connect everything with you. You are doing Greece (the govt.) )a favor when you do that.
                              Instead, stick to what's real and undisputed. There is no mistake in that.
                              Don't fall for the "glory" of antiquity. You are going to lose your marble balls and cry because of it.

Comment

• Kabadaja
                                • May 2010

Ok Spitfire my boy.
                                Let's start with abc. Who are the SLAVS?

Comment

Working...
                                X