• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Albanianization in Macedonia

Look what was happening in Kumanovo this week:

Albanians in Macedonia have way too many rights, and I believe these rights will endanger the sovereignty and unity of Macedonia. Albanian nationalism in Macedonia has been rising since 2001 thanks to that stupid framework agreement. Now every year on November 28 Macedonia celebrates "Albanian National Flag day". WTF. This isn't what our ancestors and the Ilindenci had in mind when they envisioned a Macedonian Republic. I can only blame Macedonian politicians for allowing and fostering an environment suitable for Albanian nationalism to expand.

Let's quickly look at some of the flaws that will cost Macedonia big one day:

- Albanian flag allowed to be flown on Macedonian government municipal buildings, and streets of cities with Albanian minority population.

-Students of Albanian origin are separated from Macedonian students in classes

-Albanian textbooks for the students are flawed, for example, they are not just an Albanian translation of the Macedonian books, they are totally different books in that they focus on Albania and history of the Albanian people (in Albania). I remember seeing an Albanian elementary school book that are used in Macedonia from that Macedonian Ministry website. In it, it showed some children illustrations of kids talking to each other saying something like "Hi, my name is Ismail and I am an Albanian from Kosovo, Hi my name is Habib and I am from Albania, and one from Macedonia, but together we are all Albanians". WTF how will this help Macedonia? Look at the message these children are taught from a young age.

- Albanian students are taught Albanian and English from the first grade, Macedonian is taught from the fourth grade but only as a second language which means that math, history, biology, and all the scientific vocabulary are taught in the Albanian language. How the fu** is this supposed to integrate Albanians into Macedonian society? And why is English being taught before Macedonian?

-Mosques are popping up in Macedonia like weeds. For example in Skopje there are like 30+ mosques and only a few churches, but 75% of Skopje is apparently Christian. This means that mosques are being built solely for political purposes by Albanian groups, sometimes without the appropriate documentation or permits yet the Macedonian government isn't doing anything about it. In fact, it is probably easier to build a mosque than it is to build a church in Macedonia (legally).

-the law that changed municipal borders to make Albanians the majority in places like Struga was a disaster for Macedonia. Why is the government looking after the interests of Albanians before the Macedonians?

-I remember reading a news article a couple of months ago that said out of the 300 newly hired government workers in Maceonia, 99% are Albanians, because of the new law that requires bilingualism in the Albanian language.

-Let's not forget the new "Skenderbeu Square" proposed for the center of Skopje, it was approved by the Macedonian government, and according to the details it will be significantly larger than "Macedonia Square" and it is supposed to be the new meeting place for the city.

-Albanians in the Macedonian government are every week in Albania or Kosovo collaborating with Albanian politicians and signing agreements.

-I could go on and on.

I guess what I am trying to say is that after the Republic of Macedonia won independence in 1991, you would have expected a process of Macedonianization to take place in the country. Just look at the policies in Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. But this is not happening in Macedonia, instead I get the feeling that Macedonia as a state is working in favor of the Albanian people, instead of the Macedonian population (Albanianization).
    Last edited by Niko777; 04-18-2012, 05:17 PM.
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post

Albanians in Macedonia have way too many rights, and I believe these rights will endanger the sovereignty and unity of Macedonia. Albanian nationalism in Macedonia has been rising since 2001 thanks to that stupid framework agreement. Now every year on November 28 Macedonia celebrates "Albanian National Flag day". WTF. This isn't what our ancestors and the Ilindenci had in mind when they envisioned a Macedonian Republic. I can only blame Macedonian politicians for allowing and fostering an environment suitable for Albanian nationalism to expand.
    Thats the easy way out blaming the government and frankly, i am getting sick of Macedonians around the world not taking full responsibility of what's happening to Macedonia.
    Its clearly the Macedonian citizens and Diaspora's fault for everything.

By the way, Where are those Kumanovski pitchki that were throwing the eggs on our statues a few days ago?
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Thats the easy way out blaming the government and frankly, i am getting sick of Macedonians around the world not taking full responsibility of what's happening to Macedonia.

By the way, Where are those Kumanovski pitchki that were throwing the eggs on our statues a few days ago?
      Yes of course Macedonian citizens are also to blame!

Comment

• Niko777
        • Oct 2010

I urge everyone here to take a look at the Macedonian school book for 4th graders for students of Albanian origin:

On the top bar type in page 133 (out of 152 pages). Students are taught the national anthem of the Republic of Albania and the history of it!!!! In the 4th grade! They are NOT taught the Macedonian anthem!!!
        Last edited by Niko777; 03-04-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Take a look at this book, the Albanian language for the 6th grade.

Look at page 5, there is a map of a GREATER ALBANIA! In a Macedonian government published school book! Shame!
          Last edited by Niko777; 03-04-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Niko777, thank you for depressing the hell out of me.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Niko777,

Thanks for the links to the textbooks. This is the Framework Agreement in action. This is what Gruevski has implemented and this is what the UMD puppets support.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                Take a look at this book, the Albanian language for the 6th grade.

http://issuu.com/e-ucebnici/docs/alb...owFlipBtn=true

Look at page 5, there is a map of a GREATER ALBANIA! In a Macedonian government published school book! Shame!
                The 'language tree' on p. 3 does not even include Macedonian.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  FLAWED RATIONALE AND UNDERSTANDING OF HOW POLITICS WORKS! Read my signature file below and visit the link for gerater understanding of how the state has a hand in engineering either patriotic or (in Macedonia's case) spineless (безр’бетници - мекотели!) individuals.
                  Last edited by indigen; 11-30-2010, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Niko777, thank you for depressing the hell out of me.
                    Yes, mate, MACEDONIAN REALITY IS DEPRESSING but it is better to know the BITTER TRUTH than to live in a DELUSIONAL WORLD where MACEDONIA IS JUST GREAT AND THAT WE ARE WINNING IN EVERY LEVEL!

Also, it is good to have Niko777 come on the MTO and preach REALITY politics rather than delusional and diversionary politics of how Gruevski and "UMD" are going to win the day for the Macedonian Cause.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Its absolutely disgusting watching that, i think Education Minister Todorov needs to take a look at the Albanian Uchebnik.

Za Sramota
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

it is better to know the BITTER TRUTH than to live in a DELUSIONAL WORLD where MACEDONIA IS JUST GREAT AND THAT WE ARE WINNING IN EVERY LEVEL!
                        Yes, this was exactly my aim, not to depress people (sorry Risto) but to give a wake up call to all those living in the delusional dream world.

BTW I will probably post more in this thread from time to time.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Niko777

Welcome, keep posting! The more realistic picture the better!
                          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Welcome to the MTO Niko 777, and thank you for the posts. I agree with RTG it is depressing, but its reality, the framework agreement in action
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

revolting.... outcome of the political capitulation in 2001.

de-facto federalization...

Remember 97?? Mayor of gostivar was arrested and anti riot police put down protesters.. why?? because they raised the albanian flag... This was under Gligorov by the way...

Look at things now
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

Working...
                              X