X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MapleLeaf1
    • Sep 2008

Detsa Begaltsi

The biggest propaganda of our recent history is that of the Detsa Begaltsi, the greeks would want the world to believe that the dirty slav communists stole these women and their children
    But we have living victims to tell us otherwise, but yet still it is dismissed as skopian propaganda

YouTube] - Refugee children from the Greek Civil War (1946-49)
    Last edited by MapleLeaf1; 09-04-2008, 12:59 PM.
  • MapleLeaf1
    • Sep 2008

I dont know why it comes up like that Dimko, its still on you tube
    YouTube - Deca Begalci - Refugee children from the Aegean Macedonia
    Last edited by MapleLeaf1; 09-04-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Makedonia
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Here is a Time Magazine article on the same topic with eye witness accounts from 1950.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia View Post
        Here is a Time Magazine article on the same topic with eye witness accounts from 1950.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...1653-1,00.html
        I think you should watch the video mate and not turn a blind eye. These are real people with real sufferings that your lovely goverment put them trough and worst is they still suffer. Judgment day will come for all fascist and my god I can't wait for Greece to face it

Comment

• Makedonia
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          I think you should watch the video mate and not turn a blind eye. These are real people with real sufferings that your lovely goverment put them trough and worst is they still suffer. Judgment day will come for all fascist and my god I can't wait for Greece to face it
          I watched the video.

Did you read the article?

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia View Post

[url]http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,811653
            One article in Time magazine during the cold war, compared to thousands of living accounts, and now with the advent of you tube, right in front of your own eyes
            WAKE UP!!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

YouTube - Еxiled Macedonians (Part 2)

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

Hm an article written by somebody, a real person in front of your eyes.
              Makedonia you started really getting on my nerves.

Comment

• Makedonia
                Banned
                • Sep 2008

Kaliroe Gouloumi, Kleoniki Kiprou, Sofia Makri as per the article are also victims of the stolen children.

Why do you choose to disregard their testamonies?

Comment

• fatso
                  • Sep 2008

Why would you say it's propaganda , when there are Greeks in Romania and other Balkan countries who Grandparents were taken from their parents and shipped to communist countries. My mother has a neighbour who is Greek from Romania ...who witnessed first hand these abductions.

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    Why would you say it's propaganda , when there are Greeks in Romania and other Balkan countries who Grandparents were taken from their parents and shipped to communist countries. My mother has a neighbour who is Greek from Romania ...who witnessed first hand these abductions.
                    Of course everything is not black and white, there must have been some children of Greek communists that were sent to eastern Europe, but the bulk of them were and still are Ethnic Macedonians from the Greek part of Macedonia.
                    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Makedonia
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                      Of course everything is not black and white, there must have been some children of Greek communists that were sent to eastern Europe, but the bulk of them were and still are Ethnic Macedonians from the Greek part of Macedonia.
                      I have heard of several versions, one talks of the communist Bulgarians stealing them, the other talks of the retreating Greek communists, and the other talks of the Greek Royalists stealing the kids.

Who stole these children.?

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                        • Sep 2008

What about the version of the greek army( be it communist or royalist) trying to kill the women and children as they fled
                        No wait that doesnt seem to fit into your so called versions

Comment

• Makedonia
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MapleLeaf1 View Post
                          What about the version of the greek army( be it communist or royalist) trying to kill the women and children as they fled
                          No wait that doesnt seem to fit into your so called versions
                          So the Greek army both communist and royalist stole the children according to your sources Maple.

No Bulgarian army involvement whatsoever?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                            Absolutely.
                            And of particular amazement to me is the mother of a friend of mine. He is pure Greek ... his mother comes from Northern Greece (near Salonika), his father from ... ... Constantinople. Well, his Mother used to speak "that language" as a child ... got shipped out to Czech Republic and then came back a pure Greek.

Go figure.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                            X