Macedonian Truth Forum

Macedonian Truth Forum (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/index.php)
-   Exposing Lies and Propaganda (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Decisive blow to the gigantic greek manipulations with the history (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2064)

Gj. Puleski 10-28-2009 04:56 PM

Decisive blow to the gigantic greek manipulations with the history

[B][/B]Today was promoted d-r Petar Popovski’s book titeled

[B]Stolen history – documented facts on the greec usurpation of ancient Macedonian history, culture and civilization[/B]

The promotion was held in the “Miladinovi Brothers” library. The book has 1200 pages in two volumes. It was said that it will be translated in English. If it happens, I think it will be the decisive blow to the gigantic greek manipulations with the history.

There are 4 key theses in the book:

1-The ancient Greeks (Helenes) and the ancient Macedonians were 2 different peoples.
2-The ancient Macedonians and the nowdays Macedonians are same people.
3-The migration of the peoples in Europe was from South toward North, not the opposite.
4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves

TrueMacedonian 10-28-2009 06:32 PM

I hope Popovski has solid sources and facts.

Soldier of Macedon 10-28-2009 07:22 PM

He sure better have, but with points as the below........
[QUOTE]4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves[/QUOTE]
....one must consider the credibility.

Gj. Puleski 10-28-2009 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=TrueMacedonian;25747]I hope Popovski has solid sources and facts.[/QUOTE]

His work has a very rich bibliography (list of quoted authors)!

TrueMacedonian 10-28-2009 08:30 PM

Yeah but from what century is his bibliography from? Notice what SoM has pointed out. If this is true then I hope he sells no books.

makedonin 10-29-2009 04:20 AM

[QUOTE=Soldier of Macedon;25753]He sure better have, but with points as the below........

[QUOTE]4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves [/QUOTE]

....one must consider the credibility.[/QUOTE]

Better say the sanity instead of credibility! :no:

Gj. Puleski 10-29-2009 06:48 AM

4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves

[QUOTE=Soldier of Macedon;25753]He sure better have, but with points as the below........

....one must consider the credibility.[/QUOTE]

OK, guys,

Have in mind that this is my interpretation of what I have heard at the promotion of the book. I haven't read it.

But, why should be the fourth thesis insane. Here are some of the arguments:

1-In the Ice Age (the last one ended about 13 000 years ago) the north of Europe was commpletely frosen and the human life and civilisation could exist only in the South.

2-When the Ice Age passed, the migration of the peoples was in direction from the South of the Europe (Balkans) toward the North.

3-In all european languages there are words with slavic (ancient- macedonian) origin

4-As quoted in the work of d-r Popovski, thruouth all Europe (even in England) there are
thousands of toponimes with ancient-macedonian origin

Daskalot 10-29-2009 07:16 AM

Stating the above with out very solid research is nothing else than insane.

makedonin 10-29-2009 07:25 AM

Puleski, don't mind me, BUT

[QUOTE]4-As quoted in the work of d-r Popovski, thruouth all Europe (even in England) there are
thousands of toponimes with ancient-macedonian origin[/QUOTE]

that is pseudo linguistic. I have seen Bulgarians from Tatarstan claiming even toponimes in Africa being of Bulgarian i.e. Tatar origin.

According to them Belgium just stand for Bulgaria :whistling:

If Popovski is making such claims, than I would like to know his drugs.

The employed linguistic goes something like this:

ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Sex :hammer:

TrueMacedonian 10-29-2009 01:18 PM

[QUOTE]ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Sex [/QUOTE]

I love that song :D