Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Debate in Lerin/Florina on the Macedonian language

YouTube - Debate in Lerin/Florina on the Macedonian language
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

What a 'democracy' in Greece, where people are banned from several hotels for promoting a bi-lingual dictionary.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      What a 'democracy' in Greece, where people are banned from several hotels for promoting a bi-lingual dictionary.
      But I heard Dora say "we are dee birtplayz of dimokrassi". Surely this stuff does not go on in this day and age in the "birtplayz of dimokrassi".
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

The birthplace of democracy died a long time ago. This is a 19th century branchild of a group of Germano-Anglos drunk on Philhellenism after reading Plato one too many times. Even after their disappointment when seeing Athens as a village full of rough Albanians and anything but Hellenic of the ancient type, they comforted themselves with lies and fictitious fantasy to cover the truth. Then they left the people they created as a nation to their own devices. And today there exists one of the most xenophobic and racist elements in the societies of Europe. Although this is not reflective of all Greeks today, those types dominate Greek society and mislead public opinion against the Macedonians, in the most dispicable way.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
        X