Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

I think UMD get lost in the charade of trying to look 'smart' when clearly they fall very short of the mark.
    Who is that sort of shit addressed to?

The IC powerbrokers and the Macedonian government don't need a historical timeline explaining our failings and shortcomings of the last 2 decades and we certainly don't need to be kissing the arses of European fascists in the process.

If UMD claim to represent Macedonian interests they need to toughen up and focus on one singular fight and that's the protection of our identity. Forget the shit about joining NATO or the EU.

The message has to be clear that we have rights to our identity that will be uncompromised...once that is secured you can knock yourselves out kissing arses all you like.

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      I think UMD get lost in the charade of trying to look 'smart' when clearly they fall very short of the mark.
      Who is that sort of shit addressed to?

The IC powerbrokers and the Macedonian government don't need a historical timeline explaining our failings and shortcomings of the last 2 decades and we certainly don't need to be kissing the arses of European fascists in the process.

If UMD claim to represent Macedonian interests they need to toughen up and focus on one singular fight and that's the protection of our identity. Forget the shit about joining NATO or the EU.

The message has to be clear that we have rights to our identity that will be uncompromised...once that is secured you can knock yourselves out kissing arses all you like.
      .......and then some!
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

makedonche thats what the umd is doing kissing arses & that's how they represent us by making sure they kiss everyone's arse.Even though they represent everything arseup for the sake of money.there will allways be another day.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

After trying to deny it, UMD has just reconfirmed their support for the Interim Accord. In their latest activity, they have further legitimised the IA by using the ICJ's enforcement of it as a reason in favour of the EU beginning accession talks with Macedonia. They further make the claim that the IA forms a part of 'international law'. In addition to all of this, and as usual, they have used the Greek enforced slave symbol, the ventilator. This is another clear demonstration that they support the IA and consider it a legitimate Accord, hence their use of it to promote their EU agenda.

While the rats are fleeing the sinking ship, UMD (following official Macedonian Government policy) is still begging for EU membership.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Listen to Meto refer to Gligovor as a "respected" person and the "George Washington" of Macedonia. What is even more disturbing is the applause!

Congratulations to Macedonia and Macedonians from Presidents Kiro Gligorov and Bill Clinton - YouTube!
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Their recent press release about the ICJ ruling was the only PR from a Macedonian Diaspora organisation that did not condemn the interim agreement. Perhaps they should change their name to UFYROMD
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

i'm for that name change risto.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

COMPLETE DISGRACE TO ALL REAL MACEDONIANS!!
                  [CODE=http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/630/1/[/CODE]

Mark, seems to be the person (non board member) willing to take the beating for that sad organization. We, have very WELL KNOWN people in Toronto denying they are even UMD members.

Honesty does matter!!
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-02-2012, 09:28 PM.
                  http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    COMPLETE DISGRACE TO ALL REAL MACEDONIANS!!
                    [CODE=http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/630/1/[/code]

Mark, seems to be the person (non board member) willing to take the beating for that sad organization. We, have very WELL KNOWN people in Toronto denying they are even UMD members.

Honesty does matter!!
                    Useless. All these grand claims UMD has made about Gligorov - what utter rubbish.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Gligorov is the one starting the capitulation process.A road to further slavery & serfdom rather than real independence.During that time he was on srbian payroll i read.How is the acceptance of a nonsensical name of the fyrom ok when one considers self detrmination is the key.We never had a chance because we were never given the chance to really decide
                      especially keeping the people in the dark.Also the flag was a pushover they just accepted change for the sake of change & the hell with historical ties stc.
                      The biggest boost the greeks got to their destruction of anything macedonian was for gligorov to tell the greeks that we are not macedonian but slav who do not link with the past such as ancient macedonian legacy.That would have been a death knell for anyone thinking that they are macedonian & giving the greeks a monopoly on the name..
                      Last edited by George S.; 01-02-2012, 10:57 PM. Reason: edit
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
                        useless. All these grand claims umd has made about gligorov - what utter rubbish.
                        total disgrace!!

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

MK do you think that the umd that gligorov got is one of his most prized possessions.??
                          Last edited by George S.; 01-03-2012, 02:27 AM. Reason: ed
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            MK do you think that the umd that gligorov got is one of his most prized possessions.??
                            Look, at the list of people that have been honored and praised by the UMD. They, have NO CLUE what the job of an NGO is in the real world.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                              Look, at the list of people that have been honored and praised by the UMD. They, have NO CLUE what the job of an NGO is in the real world.
                              I'm wondering what I would have to do to get an award.
                              Perhaps I can be instrumental in changing Macedonia's name and flag again. I propose "Democratic Republic of Metodonia" ... I have just the spot for the award in my new place.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I'm wondering what I would have to do to get an award.
                                NEVER, say anything against any government and GOD forbid if it's anti USA policy. UMD, should move to Athens, Georgia USA.

- Macedonia Can't Do It Without You!
                                Code:
                                 http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Macedonia-Can-t-Do-It-Without-You.html?soid=1101742909891&aid=4waWEqn-5e0#fblike
                                Zdravo!

This is it!

$17,000 (payroll) left to go to reach our year-end goal! We're just 36 hours away!
                                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 01-03-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X