X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mastika
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Komita View Post
    What you just did tells what kind of person you are, it's pure blasphemy Nicholas II is a recognised saint in the orthodox church.
    Yes he is recognised as a saint because a pseudo-fairy tale began long after the deaths of the royal family. The fact that the whole country rose up against him and his family says a lot about how he ruled Russia. While the people were starving and dying the Tsars were living it up. He then entered a war that Russia was bound to lose, and sacrificied the lives of countless men. History is cruel and Ironic, in 1918 the entire country cast him aside, wanted to kill him and was digusted by his actions and his family, but 80 years later he is made a saint.

Please enlighten us.
    Nicholas was a corrupt and weak ruler. Desperate to cling onto the old and outdated institution of Tsardom he forced the populace to suffer. He was so widely hated that after 300 years the population was forced to finally remove the Tsars.
    Last edited by Mastika; 05-10-2010, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
      Yes he is recognised as a saint because a pseudo-fairy tale began long after the deaths of the royal family. The fact that the whole country rose up against him and his family says a lot about how he ruled Russia. While the people were starving and dying the Tsars were living it up. He then entered a war that Russia was bound to lose, and sacrificied the lives of countless men. History is cruel and Ironic, in 1918 the entire country cast him aside, wanted to kill him and was digusted by his actions and his family, but 80 years later he is made a saint.

Nicholas was a corrupt and weak ruler. Desperate to cling onto the old and outdated institution of Tsardom he forced the populace to suffer. He was so widely hated that after 300 years the population was forced to finally remove the Tsars.
      Bla bla bla bla... This is a typical western history lesson that you gained and if you know better then his own people and the holy church then fine.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Komita, why don't you explain your reasoning, seeing as you do know better and would not have chosen his picture as an avatar without reason?
        Originally posted by Komita
        Feel free and delete it. I wont post any news articles anymore.
        Sho se lutis tolku brzo be, why do you have to react like that, as if we're attacking you for what is written in the article?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Brygian Seed
          • Dec 2009

I heard that that in 950 and 975 the first and second Archbishops of the Russian Church were 'crowned' in Sv Sofia, Ohrid. Can someone confirm this?

Comment

• Silver
            • Sep 2009

The Macedonian Orthodox Church should be praised.

Any other Orthodox Church will pay in hell for their sins.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Ceca for a woman saint!
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Komita
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Komita, why don't you explain your reasoning, seeing as you do know better and would not have chosen his picture as an avatar without reason?

Sho se lutis tolku brzo be, why do you have to react like that, as if we're attacking you for what is written in the article?
                What is there to explain?
                He is the last great Tsar of Russia, a good and queit man in real life, a good and loving father he's the last real russian leader that stood up for slavs and a martyr of the orthodox faith.
                If it's against the rules to have him as a avatar feel free to delete my account.
                Last edited by Komita; 05-10-2010, 03:10 PM.
                Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Komita
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                  Ceca for a woman saint!
                  Originally posted by Silver View Post
                  The Macedonian Orthodox Church should be praised.

Any other Orthodox Church will pay in hell for their sins.
                  No wonder nobody takes our church serious or wants to recognize it when this is the views of it's followers.
                  Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Feel free and delete it. I wont post any news articles anymore.
                    No need to get defensive Komita. But you introduced an opinion by titling the thread as follows:

" Supported by the Russian Patriarchate for the recognition of the MOC "

I did not see any support whatsoever and queried you about it. I would rather have dialogue on the forum than copy/paste any time.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Risto, You cant deny the fact that MPC has warm relations with the Russian Church, we can safely say that we are in much better relations with them compared to the Greek,Serbian and Bulgarian Orthodox Churches.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Prolet, don't you hate it when you have "friends" that don't back you up in a fight?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Risto, Totally agree with you and you're right but there is diplomacy in every organization from Church to country to running a footy club. If they fully back us then it means they would risk weakening their relations with these churches so its always better to stay neutral however i fully support your claim because if you are neutral it doesnt make you bad in any way however you're not much of a friend either. I was only talking about bilateral relations, when it comes to taking sides its a different kettle of fish.

Lets look at the real picture, the Russian Orthodox Church is very similar to the Serbian and Greek Churches because they have other churches under their umbrella for example the Ukrainian,Belorussian,Latvian churches plus others from the former USSR federation so if Russia backs us against the Serbian Orthodox Church then whats stopping the other churches seeking for Avtokefalnost from the Russian Orthodox Church?

I think they should give everybody Avtokefalnost, even make a Kosovo Orthodox Church however sort out Carigrad and make sure there is a Poglavar who will be the head of every Orthodox Country,minority so there is a proper hierarchy not have every country doing what they like.
                          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Komita
                            If it's against the rules to have him as a avatar feel free to delete my account.
                            Are you kidding me?
                            No wonder nobody takes our church serious or wants to recognize it when this is the views of it's followers.
                            What you should be saying is, no wonder the neighbouring OC's aren't respected by the Macedonians when, in their view, we don't even exist as humans. You're a passionate fellow, what a shame you give everything you have to the service of an elusive 'greater Slavdom' than to your own people, the Macedonians. An even greater shame is the fact that, ocite si mizis ko ke ni prat loso drugite, za zal. You're not the only one who resents some of our current circumstances, but turning your back on your own people isn't the answer.

You have an interest in religion, saints, etc, rather than focus on the Macedonian aspect of this so you can enrich the rest of us with your knowledge, you present yourself as a Russophile. How do you want people to react? If you have anything Macedonian left in your soul and sentiment, then fight for Macedonians, not against or in spite of them.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

What was wrong with Silvers statement? He is 100% correct.

The MOC should be praised as it is the only Orthodox chuch that has been faithfull and pure to orthodoxy by not being racist and taking advantage of other orthodox people.

The Orthodox churches and corrupt priests will burn in hell for what they have done and what they are doing to the poor MOC. It is totally unacceptable that four sectors of the Orthodox church deny the existance of the macedonian people. For shame on them for disgracing the orthodox faith and shame on you for taking their side and "blaming" the macedonians for something which they are not in control of. That is totally unfair.

Let me bring it down to your level: What would your saint be feeling and saying when he see's the racist GOC,SOC,BOC and AOC activities and attitueds that they are doing to the poor macedonians and MOC?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Risto, Totally agree with you and you're right but there is diplomacy in every organization from Church to country to running a footy club. If they fully back us then it means they would risk weakening their relations with these churches so its always better to stay neutral however i fully support your claim because if you are neutral it doesnt make you bad in any way however you're not much of a friend either. I was only talking about bilateral relations, when it comes to taking sides its a different kettle of fish.

Lets look at the real picture, the Russian Orthodox Church is very similar to the Serbian and Greek Churches because they have other churches under their umbrella for example the Ukrainian,Belorussian,Latvian churches plus others from the former USSR federation so if Russia backs us against the Serbian Orthodox Church then whats stopping the other churches seeking for Avtokefalnost from the Russian Orthodox Church?

I think they should give everybody Avtokefalnost, even make a Kosovo Orthodox Church however sort out Carigrad and make sure there is a Poglavar who will be the head of every Orthodox Country,minority so there is a proper hierarchy not have every country doing what they like.
                                So basically the two key points here are that the Russians would rather support the serbs and "greeks" as they are more bigger and "important" fish in the bod, and plus the ROC does not want to recognize the MOC as it see's MOC as under the SOC umbrella......

Some friends. What a crock of shit......

Comment

Working...
                                X