Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

ZAS, We were all fooled by Brat Ljube, when he came to Australia everybody treated him like a king, there were balls made in his honor and there is a site that still exists today.

How is Brat Ljube any worse then Ljubco Vojvodata??
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
      • Oct 2009

Save the Date! 2nd UMD Global Conference - Toronto, Canada

The Second Annual UMD Global Conference will be held at the 4-Star/4-Diamond Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel in downtown Toronto from June 3-5, 2010. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks.

If you would like to help with preparations, please contact the UMD Global Conference Planning Committee at [email protected]

View Video Highlights from the First Annual UMD Global Conference, by clicking YouTube - Interview with US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip Reeker During UMD Global Conference.
      To see pictures, click HERE.
      For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
      http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
      Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
      Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
      Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Ista katara dvete. I too was a supporter of Boskovski once, but I never joined that little money-collecting club that were acting on his behalf here in Australia, nor donated to it, they seemed too dodgy from the beginning in any case, and you could still see some of them sliming around the Macedonian social clubs seeking support for that predavnik Boskovski during the most recent elections.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

SOM, Wasnt there a scandal with the Brat Ljube group??

In A1 they reported that one of the members of the group stole $100,000

А1 објави дека биле собрани и 100.000 долари, но ги присвоил извесен Никола Ставревски, член на здружението. Од таму негираат дека имало толкава сума, но признаваат дека Ставревски е исфрлен од здружението.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, why do you insist on making reference to Boskovski as 'Brat Ljube'? Do you consider him your brother? When you persistently do this it gives the impression that you actually want to call him that, seriously, he is not worthy of such an epithet, let along calling the other Bugarofil a 'vojvoda', dvata da gi eba bugarija.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

SOM, I guess i owe you an explanation.

I call them Brat Ljube and Ljubco Vojvodata because these are the people that deceived all of us. We had hope in these people, we believed in these people and in the end they disgraced us vigorously. I only say those names because to me they are nothing more then liars and traitors, i certainly dont want our people to forget what they have done to us. These people were treated like Heros when they came to Australia while in return we got the cold shoulder.

SOM, What do you know about the $100,000 that went missing in the Brat Lube group?? This was a hot topic a few years ago but i haven't heard anything since.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

excuse my ignorance guys, but i must have been in a cave or something, but i have no idea what those two pricks did. well there you go, i am judging them with out knowing what they did. this is why i am not a judge. lol But the last ive heard about lube was he was running for president. so when you have time, please explain there situation. thanks in advanced.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Bill, did you hear about the pakis that got gunned down in Macedonia?

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                    Bill, did you hear about the pakis that got gunned down in Macedonia?
                    Yeh Bij and he went to Hague courts over it and then equited. He had big suport from Macedonians around the world such as this Brate ljube fund raising and so on. He came back to macedonia and then lobied for president. Thats where the story ends for me.

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

there's more to the story than that?

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

He got acquitted for the Pakis incident in Rashtanski Lozja, when they where walking around thinking they were in Greece the Government dropped all charges.

They are charged for the Ljuboten Offensive, in which 10 Albanian Terrorists got killed.

Comment

• ZAS
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Yeh Bij and he went to Hague courts over it and then equited. He had big suport from Macedonians around the world such as this Brate ljube fund raising and so on. He came back to macedonia and then lobied for president. Thats where the story ends for me.
                          That's where it should have ENDED, but it got WORSE SVINYATA LUBE BOSKOVSKI oyde ponatamu i e PREDADE MAKEDONIA.
                          THIS DOG only deserves the ROPE for HIGH TREASON.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
                            That's where it should have ENDED, but it got WORSE SVINYATA LUBE BOSKOVSKI oyde ponatamu i e PREDADE MAKEDONIA.
                            THIS DOG only deserves the ROPE for HIGH TREASON.
                            Kako go predade makedonia? what did he do.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Bill77, Boskovski is not the same person he was prior to having his ass shipped off to the Hague. When he came back with the help of Gruevski, he then almost immediately turned on the latter and began to promote a name-change of the country while at the same time trying to diminish Macedonia's older history as insignificant to us. The fool actually thought that the Macedonian people are as stupid as he is, unfortunately for him, he was wrong, and the results in the presidential election testify to that. Luckily he exhibited his morony just in time for the people to open their eyes prior to any great decisions in his favour (putting aside his release).

Check this thread if you want to get up-to-date on what sort of 'patriot' Boshkovski has become:

http://www.focus-fen.net/?id=n162824 Utrinski Vesnik: Ljube Boskovski sticks to VMRO-DPMNE support 12 December 2008 | 09:10 | FOCUS News Agency Skopje. Macedonia’s former Interior Minister Ljube Boskovski, who was recently released for the International Criminal Tribunal in Hague, declared that he expects the

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

If Lube and his son wish to associate with Bugaromani then they should get the fuck out of Macedonia and limp into Bulgaria like the sorry sacks of shit that are already there such as Gorgievski.
                                SOM, Since when is Brat Ljube associated to Bulgarians?? It was Dan Donchev who sat at the same table along with Krassimir Karakachanov

Роги, на телевизија беше тоа и беше покажана и сликата на Ванчо Михајлов во собата на Љубе
                                Why would Brat Ljube have a photo of Vancho Mihajlov?? I would have forgiven him if it was a framed photo of Tito but that traitor Mihajlov who is a Bugarofil should never be put up on a wall in any normal Macedonian House.

SOM, I notice in the other threads you are very surprised about Ljube's behavior, there is an old Macedonian saying Volkot si gi menva vlaknata ali chudot mue ist, he has always been like this a wolf in sheep's clothing he just managed to fool pretty much all of us.

When he came back from Hague he was the biggest Hero since our independence now he has turned into the biggest traitor. There was always something that wasnt right about him, perhaps it was all his bullshit lies that he spilled on us and his fake patriotism towards our country.

We've been fooled far too many times, i think we should look at the people and judge them what they have done instead of what they are saying.

For those who havnt seen it and i believe Rogi is one of them, here is the documentry on Brat Ljube Boskovski that was on MTV. I believe it was shown on SBS in Australia

YouTube - Dokumentarec za Ljube Boskovski (Part1)

YouTube - Dokumentarec za Ljube Boskovski (Part2)

YouTube - Dokumentarec za Ljube Boskovski (Part3)

YouTube - Dokumentarec za Ljube Boskovski (Part4)

Comment

Working...
                                X