X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    If anybody does all of that and seeks to reconcile Meto's statements about the name of Macedonia with UMD policy, are they represented?

Buktop, clearly I am joking. I know we will never get a reconciliation between Meto's statements on Youtube and UMD policy.
    You'll never know unless you ask him
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
      According to your god Vangelovski And by the way, the board members elected Meto as president, Meto gave up his day job, and any other opportunities he could have had and sacrificed his time and his personal life to help Macedonians everywhere. He's not just some part time propagandist like many of the people here on this forum.

And who elected the Board Members?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        Buktop, the problem is that you and the other UMD fan club don't want to accept the fact that there's many people who have similar concerns with the direction UMD have taken and certain policy statements made in the last 4 years...much of this current imbroglio is largely due to you and Maknews, both of you have decided in true UMD fashion to decide what is best for everyone else.

When the shit hit the fan over at Maknews, it was you and Maknews who decided that there was nothing wrong with how UMD were conducting their business, you didn't want to hear any UMD related criticism...so don't give your bullshit about "good intentions" and all that other rubbish in your post...
        I had nothing to do with the shit hitting the fan at Maknews, I call a bullshitter a bullshitter when I see them. Paul is a bullshitter and you decided to fall for his unsubstantiated claims hook line and sinker. If you don't like their applause of the troops in Afghanistan then write them about it, don't attack me because I support it.

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          What did you prove Charlatan? Have you taken your perverted theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet?
          Why don't you answer the questions from this thread so we can see how much you "know".

Last edited by Buktop; 01-18-2010, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

And who elected the Board Members?
            The management structures were put in place and people just took on roles (this needs to be done for any upstart organisation)
            your quote not mine... Elections to be held 2011

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I never accused you of threatening me, but you never ceased to find colorful names for me.

The thing that bothers me is that Vangelovski has been exposed as a liar and a charlatan (in his own "supposed" area of study) and people still take his word as gospel.

I have no problem with you asking questions, when you listen to the answers. By all means, if your actions are made with good intentions and sincerity, I 100% support it and encourage it. But I will not stand for claims with no substance and lies perpetuated by personal agenda.
              Who said that my "area of study" was constitutional law - I said that someone of average intelligence could easily do some research on it - something you have NOT done.

Charlatan, you seem to be throwing around a lot of red-herrings in an attempt to muddy the waters around the name change statements of your beloved UMD.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

your quote not mine... Elections to be held 2011
                That was done in 2004 - in 2008 the Board elected itself.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Why don't you answer the questions from this thread so we can see how much you "know".

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...t=2423&page=12
                  Charlatan,

Have you taken your theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet? There's not point in furthering that discussion until you have a basic understanding of the key issues.

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    How do you interpret the Youtube link suggesting alternate names for Macedonia Buktop?
                    I have answered this question 100 times Risto.

Did you contact your UMD Australia representatives yet to find out about the "balance"?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

What MIGHT BE ACCEPTABLE.
                      Thats just it Charlatan, no changes are acceptable. There is no "might".

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        I didn't realise they were forum rules...
                        #1 Avoid personal attacks and disparaging remarks against other posters. You know who they have been against

#2 It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone.

#3 There will be no personal attack threads in any particular manner. This will earn deletion of topic and a warning and then a banning if it occurs again in the future.

#4 No spamming and no taking a topic off topic with spams. No spamming period. And no spamming with pictures of any nature or links that have nothing to do with anything. NO SPAMMING PERIOD!!!

If you really need me to post the relevant proof I will, but I am positive you know what I am talking about.

Even SoM has asked Paul to substantiate his claims but he has not...

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Thats just it Charlatan, no changes are acceptable. There is no "might".
                          Just like there is no clause in UMD bylaws that allow for elections right?

Or just like there is no article 8 of the Macedonian constitution right?

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Who said that my "area of study" was constitutional law - I said that someone of average intelligence could easily do some research on it - something you have NOT done.

Charlatan, you seem to be throwing around a lot of red-herrings in an attempt to muddy the waters around the name change statements of your beloved UMD.
                            You were the one alluding to your extensive knowledge of legal theories and principles... What are you saying you are not a PHD in legal theory?

That was done in 2004 - in 2008 the Board elected itself.
                            in 2008 the bylaws were finalized and they specified the point at which UMD would be realistically able to hold elections.

Charlatan,

Have you taken your theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet? There's not point in furthering that discussion until you have a basic understanding of the key issues.
                            Unlike you I don't base my analysis on legal "theory" but rather what the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia ACTUALLY states.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Just like there is no clause in UMD bylaws that allow for elections right?

Or just like there is no article 8 of the Macedonian constitution right?
                              Charlatan, I never stated there is no "election clause" - I said that UMD has NEVER held an election in its 5 YEARS of existence.

Article 8? HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR THEORIES TO A LAW PROFESSOR OR A POLITICAL PHILOSOPHER YET?

To further the discussion on your article 8, we need to establish whether a republican government has unlimited power and it is only limited in what the constitution says it can't do (YOUR view) or if a repulican government has no power (as power resides with the citizens) and can only do what the constitution specifically says it can do (MY view). I've provided numerous passages from various political philosophers, historians and a Supreme Court Judge among others that support my view. What have you provided that proved me wrong? An idiotic theory with no basis in republicanism or constitutionalism?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Unlike you I don't base my analysis on legal "theory" but rather what the constitution of the Republic of Macedonia ACTUALLY states.
                                This is a quote for the ages!

Comment

Working...
                                X