X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buktop
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Charlatan, I never stated there is no "election clause" - I said that UMD has NEVER held an election in its 5 YEARS of existence.

Article 8? HAVE YOU TAKEN YOUR THEORIES TO A LAW PROFESSOR OR A POLITICAL PHILOSOPHER YET?

To further the discussion on your article 8, we need to establish whether a republican government has unlimited power and it cannot do what the constitution says it can't (YOUR view) or if a repulican government has no power (as power resides with the citizens) and can only do what the constitution specifically says it can do (MY view). I've provided numerous passages from various political philosophers, historians and a Supreme Court Judge among others that support my view. What have you provided that proved me wrong? An idiotic theory with no basis in republicanism or constitutionalism?
    Here is what article 8 of the Macedonian constitution states...

Anything that is not prohibited by the Constitution or by law is permitted in the Republic of Macedonia.
    There is no confusion about unlimited power or any of the irrelevant material you are trying to get at. It says, whatever the constitution does not prohibit, or the Macedonian law codes do not prohibit is LEGAL. Is this so hard for you to understand?

Can I draw it in crayon for you?

And as I stated in the other thread, 2011 is when UMD can feasibly hold elections, UMD is a cross-continental multi-national organization, not some backyard, pool-hall buddy club.
    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
    Our long awaited hour will draw near
    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

This is a quote for the ages!
      Thanks, I'll take that as your admission of being wrong.

Take it up with the people that wrote the flawed constitution of the Republic of Macedonia, not with the people who are trying to point it out to you.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
        #1 Avoid personal attacks and disparaging remarks against other posters. You know who they have been against

#2 It is illegal to harass or threaten anyone.

#3 There will be no personal attack threads in any particular manner. This will earn deletion of topic and a warning and then a banning if it occurs again in the future.

#4 No spamming and no taking a topic off topic with spams. No spamming period. And no spamming with pictures of any nature or links that have nothing to do with anything. NO SPAMMING PERIOD!!!

If you really need me to post the relevant proof I will, but I am positive you know what I am talking about.

Even SoM has asked Paul to substantiate his claims but he has not...
        Buktop, I think all of you constitutional law experts are a little bit too precious...

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Buktop, I think all of you constitutional law experts are a little bit too precious...
          Thank you?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by buktop View Post
            here is what article 8 of the macedonian constitution states...

There is no confusion about unlimited power or any of the irrelevant material you are trying to get at. It says, whatever the constitution does not prohibit, or the macedonian law codes do not prohibit is legal. Is this so hard for you to understand?
            charlatan,

have you taken your theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Thanks, I'll take that as your admission of being wrong.

Take it up with the people that wrote the flawed constitution of the Republic of Macedonia, not with the people who are trying to point it out to you.
              Take it however you like, you're really acting like a clown now. You're reasoning is worse than that of a primary school student. Charlatan, do you have any tertiary training?
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

charlatan,

have you taken your theories to a law professor or a political philosopher yet?
                They are not theories, they are the exact words of the constitution, whether or not you understand that reflects on your "supposed" knowledge of constitutional law of the Republic of Macedonia. If you do not realize that then you are hopeless.

Comment

• Buktop
                  • Oct 2009

Take it however you like, you're really acting like a clown now. You're reasoning is worse than that of a primary school student. Charlatan, do you have any tertiary training?
                  I am sorry Vangelovski but you cannot argue with what the Constitution of the Republic of Macedonia says, no matter how hard you try, or how much you don't want to believe it, Article 8 exists and gives legality to the actions of the parliament. Take it up with the ones who wrote the flawed constitution of the Republic of Macedonia, don't attack me for pointing it out to you.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                    • Dec 2009

again more threads about UMD.

Comment

• TajnataKniga
                      • Dec 2009

i cannot open an account on maknews. ive requested it over two weeks ago.

you here really got a lot of time on your hands.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                        • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, it's great that you have a vast vocabulary, but cut the crap with the whole charlatan name calling.

Thanks
                        "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga View Post
                          i cannot open an account on maknews. ive requested it over two weeks ago.

you here really got a lot of time on your hands.
                          That's a shame, I am sure you would find it quite comfortable and like-minded there, once the administrator is done with his fantasies over Vaknin emails.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

What MIGHT BE ACCEPTABLE.
                            This is a play on words and nothing more, "acceptable", "might be acceptable", to whom? To him? To the UMD as a whole? To the Macedonian Diaspora? Whatever - The fact is, the man clearly advocates a name other than (Republic of) Macedonia for the UN, EU and NATO. That cannot be disputed. Unfortunately, in Meto's case, it hasn't even been acknowledged, and a person who lacks this most basic of principles is not fit to represent the Macedonian Diaspora.

Buktop, you should defend the points that can be defended, and not defend all points just because they have been made from the side that you are supporting. Meto Koloski advocated a name-change for Macedonia in international organisations, bad choice of words, circumstances, I don't really care, he showed a lack of composure, intergrity and judgement, so he is being ridiculed for it. Good. I lost all sympathy when he refused to acknowledge what he did, and instead tried to re-interpret the interview several times (to no avail).
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TajnataKniga
                              .......why would they get so much support in australia, the us and canada from the macedonian people?
                              Support in Australia? You should stop believing your own garbage, support is definetly not what they have in Australia, and after Meto's public display of evasion here, he has not helped the UMD cause one bit.

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                This is a play on words and nothing more, "acceptable", "might be acceptable", to whom? To him? To the UMD as a whole? To the Macedonian Diaspora? Whatever - The fact is, the man clearly advocates a name other than (Republic of) Macedonia for the UN, EU and NATO. That cannot be disputed. Unfortunately, in Meto's case, it hasn't even been acknowledged, and a person who lacks this most basic of principles is not fit to represent the Macedonian Diaspora.

Buktop, you should defend the points that can be defended, and not defend all points just because they have been made from the side that you are supporting. Meto Koloski advocated a name-change for Macedonia in international organisations, bad choice of words, circumstances, I don't really care, he showed a lack of composure, intergrity and judgement, so he is being ridiculed for it. Good. I lost all sympathy when he refused to acknowledge what he did, and instead tried to re-interpret the interview several times (to no avail).
                                I cannot answer for his intentions on making the statement, all I can offer is a different interpretation of the meaning. Like I said, I wish these questions could be answered here but they haven't. That doesn't mean Meto is avoiding these questions. I am sure if you spoke to him, you would think quite differently.

My opinion about joining under the temporary name into the EU and NATO would be just that, temporary, until a sufficient number of countries had recognized Macedonia and we could comfortably overthrow the ruling at the UN. This would mean we wouldn't have to wait for the economic benefits until we actually managed to win the vote at the UN. What troubles me now are the countries that have recognized Macedonia bi-laterally, particularly the member countries of the EU, I don't know where their support would lie if they were called to a vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X