Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dzog
    • Sep 2009

I don't care anymore. I'm not about to get into arguments about what some insignificant person said in a 2 minute interview with someone I don't know who has analysed it to shreds and who thinks I have personal issues with someone I have never even talked to other than a few internet forum discussions. Call it back-peddling, call it bitching out, call it whatever but I couldn't be fucked because it is not what this thread was about and not something that will affect me deeply.
    Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dzog View Post
      I don't care anymore. I'm not about to get into arguments about what some insignificant person said in a 2 minute interview with someone I don't know who has analysed it to shreds and who thinks I have personal issues with someone I have never even talked to other than a few internet forum discussions. Call it back-peddling, call it bitching out, call it whatever but I couldn't be fucked because it is not what this thread was about and not something that will affect me deeply.
      You say ou don't care, but your not a Macedonian.

They have been calling for name changes since day one and it matters to some of us.

SoM and others here don't necessarily agree with me, and I respect that immensely but the evidence of UMD calling for a MODIFIED NAME is incontrovertible. I am glad others see it, even though UMD deny anything of the kind was ever said.

What should be more concerning is UMD's support for Western institutions and structures (including the Interim Accord, the current Framework, the terms that the Greeks, the E.U and NATO put to us) - it is UMD's backing of these institutions and structures that needs to come out.

I'll tell you what is "stupid". The President of UMD doing a world tour to convince us of our need to Integrate into institutions that fully back the terms put to us by Greece !

Why not send a message to the Macedonian government that they are the idiots for negotiating our historical identity, to get into the fking E.U and NATO, which these lackeys worship.
      Last edited by Pelister; 01-20-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Dzog
        • Sep 2009

I am Macedonian. I'm just not an uneducated Bitolcanec like yourself.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

I am Macedonian. I'm just not an uneducated Bitolcanec like yourself.
          Didn't you say you were a Greek of Vlach descent on Maknews ? Or were you just pretending to be.

So the Dzog on Maknews was full of shite after all.

You saying your a Macedonian doesn't explain much, and I'm not a 'Bitolchanec' imbecile.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

dzog you have made many great contributions on maknews and i think your call for unity is admirable but unity must be based on mutual respect and a sharing of some values and goals. by the way i am not sure pelister is a bitolchanec. i think you and he may be closer in that respect than you think.
            umd have come on board and blown their own horn ad nauseum, their contribution to the macedonian cause is insignificant and possibly divisive and destructive. do you expect us to listen to their hype and continuous flip flopping from one position to another and not hold themm to account. the bishop is another bull in china shop and his power lust has cost the australian macedonian communities close to 8 million dollars in legal costs. many of these communities were active and committed patriots before that crazy cleric even realsied what it was to be a macedonian. imagine what our community could have done with 8 million dollars.

Comment

• Dzog
              • Sep 2009

Chris,

I never said I was Greek.

I am full of shit but I don't feel that I need to be honest on an internet forum that I go on when I'm bored. If you want to use them to display your super-duper intelligence and awesome patriotism then the stage is yours but don't you think that at your age you should be doing more meaningful things with your life rather than fuck around with idiots like myself?

You're not a Bitolcanec? Who cares. Whichever way you slice it, shit is still shit.

Osiris,

You sound like a good dude. Don't get caught up with all this bullshit.

P.S. I see the irony in hurling personal abuse in a thread I started about quelling tensions within the Macedonian community. Well, what can you do?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dzog
                I am full of shit but I don't feel that I need to be honest on an internet forum that I go on when I'm bored.
                So why become so emotional when your point of view is contested, when, in actual fact and as per your own confession, you are not honest here in any case? I agree with you, you are starting to sound like you are full of shit, even though I did not perceive you this way (until you just admitted it yourself). Who am I to argue.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dzog
                  • Sep 2009

Soldier of Macedon,

In your 4,476 posts you have developed the ability to register emotions through this forum? WOOOOOOOW!!!

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

dzog if you are in australia i urge you to come to melb for the victor friedman dinner. i have read your posts and admire your hhonesty and intelligence, do not give up on our cause there will always be fools and time wasters thats the nature of humanity. we need as many articulate intelligent and success macedonians to stay involved with our struggle at any level they are comfortable with. i have an idea who pelister maybe and let me say his passion is understandable when you know his families contribution to macedonian freedom. no body is perfect mate, please do not throw the baby out with the bath water. you are exactly the type of person our community needs. i must admit i too have not been invloved directly with our many community organisations because of the ego driven and ignorance that is rife in many of our organisations, but macedonia is our spiritual and historical homeland we cannot allow the fools to set our agenda. thats why you must stay on and post a and if possible network with those of us whose aim is to support our people not to gloat in our fame.
                    som bro cut dzog some slack its his passion that makes him disillussioned and i for one understand him perfectly.
                    Last edited by osiris; 01-20-2010, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I am full of shit but I don't feel that I need to be honest on an internet forum that I go on when I'm bored.
                      I find that, over time, you will end up being far more honest over an internet forum than you ever will be in a few short meetings.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dzog
                        Soldier of Macedon,

In your 4,476 posts you have developed the ability to register emotions through this forum? WOOOOOOOW!!!
                        Yeah, it is quite easy when the relevant individual is self-admittedly 'full of shit', one can usually begin to register it when the same individual starts 'bitching out', unless of course you consider your conduct as a bitch a normal everday thing.

What a shame you became like this, and here I am thinking you can actually be logical.

Originally posted by Osiris
                        som bro cut dzog some slack its his passion that makes him disillussioned and i for one understand him perfectly.
                        Osiris, I understand where you are coming from, I understand where he is coming from too, but I don't like the turn of attitude that he has shown here, for a topic he claims to have no interest in. I don't question his passion or patriotism, but his last few posts have been rather childish, perhaps this is the way some individuals behave when their paternal delude at Maknews is not here to consolidate their views, or, in some cases, to wipe their arses.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          Charlatan,

The Gligorovist policies you are advocating would be more suited to Maknews where the readership is generally more gullible. You should note that Gligorov already used the “temporary” argument 17 years ago (where he defined “temporary” as 3 months – i.e., Macedonia would only be using FYROM in the UN for 3 months by which point our subservient vassal politicians told us they would have Macedonia recognised). However, even then, long-time activists strongly argued against this, as it was likely to become much more “permanent”.

Two years later, the Gligorovist politicians signed the Interim Accord – another “temporary” arrangement. Since then, the vast majority of politicians refuse to even consider revising the unjust and “temporary” capitulations that they carried out as part of that Accord.

These “temporary” arrangements that you keep advocating for have already been put in place and have yielded NO results. In fact, they’ve only lead to further capitulations and will lead to even more.

Are you able to provide even one example of a SUCCESSFUL liberation movement that SUCCESSFULLY pursued the type of “temporary” Glogorovist-style policies you are advocating?
                          Excuse me Vangelovski, could you answer these questions that I asked you about a year and a half ago?

Can you explain to us all here on the forum, how do you intend to maintain the Human Rights of the Macedonians with an annual GDP of about $17 Billion, an unemployment rate of 35-40%,no alternative inexpensive trade routes, an unfinished pipeline (corridor 8), an unfinished cargo airport, heavy rail lines that are not maintained, no alternative effective energy options (other than low grade coal which polluted Macedonia terribly during the 94-95 embargo), no actual allied countries (other than Turkey, who wouldn't be able to help us if we were sanctioned by the IMF, World Bank or UN) etc etc...?

These are the solutions to the "temporary" issues that plague Macedonia, and atleast we have initiated efforts to deal with these issues. Once they are complete we can effectively assure our sovereignty.

Don't forget that it takes a while to finish ICJ cases, and to attain 2/3rds UN majority.

You either are very shortsighted or completely blind.
                          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                          Our long awaited hour will draw near
                          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Buktop
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                            i dont know wether to laugh or cry, this idea that the west is macedonias saviour is so naive in fact its ridiculous. the west have at every turn supported greece against us since 1903 to 2010. but unfortunatly some of our nth american macedonins are too blinded by the coca cola culture they live in to see what the good ole us of a has been doing these past 50 plu years.
                            I'm sorry Osiris, who should we turn to? Australia? No wait, maybe we should turn to Russia, seeing how they helped the Serbs with Kosovo.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Buktop, your avatar at Maknews is of Russia's president, is it not? Is it Russia or the individual himself that you have an actual affinity for?

Are you aware of what America has done to Macedonia in the last century? I think you are, because it has been cited recently. None of these 'friends' are good, it is just a matter of determining who is the lesser evil, let's compare the 2 big fish, the country that gives us false promises and never delivers (Russia) or the country that provides active support to our enemies (America) during the Greek civil war of 1946-49 and the Macedonian conflict of 2001? None of these groups have helped Macedonia, for Macedonia - Everything the American's have done has been as a result of their own strategy.

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Wow did this thread turn to shit... The second Dzog stated his objective opinion on Meto's statement half the forum jumped at him. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what will.

Comment

Working...
                                X