X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BRSJAK
    • Sep 2008

U.S. position on Macedonia

The main discussion on this forum is related to Macedonia.

All sorts of Greek propaganda can be found, especially when they accuse the Macedonians of collaborating with NAZI Germany during WWII.

It’s so ridiculous that it is comical. The Russians on the forum are defending the Macedonian stance and questioning the Greek lies.
    0%
    0%
  • GREEKoccupiedMacedonian
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

Of course the communists will be supporting their brothers.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Oh sorry, you must be one of those Royalists.
      But didn't you get rid of those Bavarians eventually?
      Where is the love?

At least keep a Bavarian Flag or something ... oops, that is right ... you did.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Banned
        • Sep 2008

Of course I am Royalist. Thats why I am free.
        Hows your neck of the woods?

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

But you got rid of your King.
          Are you a commie now?

My woods are very well. Thanks.
          Risto the Great

Comment

Banned
            • Sep 2008

Is that why you live in the British colony of Australia. Hah hah hah.....
            A communist with a red porsche living in royalist Oz.
            This is why your kind are confused.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by GREEKoccupiedMacedonian View Post
              Is that why you live in the British colony of Australia. Hah hah hah.....
              A communist with a red porsche living in royalist Oz.
              This is why your kind are confused.
              Whose confused? Come again....
              "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

Banned
                • Sep 2008

Ask the self confessed communist, red porsche driving, living in royalist Oz, Risto the grate.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Of course I am Royalist. Thats why I am free.
                  Hows your neck of the woods?
                  Spare a thought for the Macedonians caught in between. The Commiunists made them promises of recognition and greater self government.

Comment

Banned
                    • Sep 2008

This is such a stupid reason you guys use.
                    The communists made us a promise, so we blindly fought with them against the Royalists. We were defeated in battle and now we want compensation for being on the losing side.
                    Spare a thought for the royalist Greeks that were fighting your communist brothers, who won the war, and now are expected to give back their defended possessions.
                    This is communist logic at best. This is why it has failed, and will never prevail over a freedom loving country like Greece.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

People who fought for the King only to remove him.
                      What did you kill your brothers for?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Fighting for the King was a better option than fighting for a Tzar.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

But you got rid of him. Macedonians were fighting in the civil war for autonomy. They were promised this by the communists. Do you really think they were fighting to join up with a Tzar? What on Earth are you on? Which Tzar ... please don't say the Russian Tzar, we all know they helped create Greece.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

This is such a stupid reason you guys use.
                            The communists made us a promise, so we blindly fought with them against the Royalists. We were defeated in battle and now we want compensation for being on the losing side.
                            Spare a thought for the royalist Greeks that were fighting your communist brothers, who won the war, and now are expected to give back their defended possessions.
                            This is communist logic at best. This is why it has failed, and will never prevail over a freedom loving country like Greece.
                            You see it is the ROYALISTS who pull out the Communist garbage.

The point being made here is that Macedonians were interested in autonomy, first and foremost. If Royalists had offered them autonomy, ethnic Macedonians would have supported the them.

It's not about who fought for who, for the Macedonians its all about autonomy.

Long after the communist party lost and collapsed, it was Macedonians still fighting in the mountains around their villages. I might add that the Greek Royalist forces COULD NOT BEAT THEM, a bunch of poorly armed and equipped militant Macedonians. There is a secret message in this for modern Greece, which is not lost on the Greek State, even to this day.

The Egejci - the militant ones I mean (or what is left of them now), if provoked will teach the Greek State another lesson, if it didn't learn it the first time.

Comment

Banned
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                              You see it is the ROYALISTS who pull out the Communist garbage.

The point being made here is that Macedonians were interested in autonomy, first and foremost. If Royalists had offered them autonomy, ethnic Macedonians would have supported the them.

It's not about who fought for who, for the Macedonians its all about autonomy.

Long after the communist party lost and collapsed, it was Macedonians still fighting in the mountains around their villages. I might add that the Greek Royalist forces COULD NOT BEAT THEM, a bunch of poorly armed and equipped militant Macedonians. There is a secret message in this for modern Greece, which is not lost on the Greek State, even to this day.

The Egejci - the militant ones I mean (or what is left of them now), if provoked will teach the Greek State another lesson, if it didn't learn it the first time.
                              Trust the COMMUNISTS to deny their loss to the Royalists.
                              Your fantasies are really quite fun to read.
                              Your making Dora look justified with your Communist rhetoric.
                              Royalists defeated the reds. Game over.
                              Learn to accept the loss and try and become European in your outlook.
                              Greece can teach you this. It is only your pride that is getting in the way.
                              As for teaching the Greek State a lesson, it seems you guys have forgotten how hot our napalm was on your red bums.

Comment

Working...
                              X