X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Six Guns
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BRSJAK
    The main discussion on this forum is related to Macedonia.

All sorts of Greek propaganda can be found, especially when they accuse the Macedonians of collaborating with NAZI Germany during WWII.

It’s so ridiculous that it is comical. The Russians on the forum are defending the Macedonian stance and questioning the Greek lies.

It's no big secret that Obama back Greece on some issues. We need not worry though, I cannot see a US president with a name such Barack Obama win an election. Even though I dislike it's policies, McCaine is our man!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by GREEKoccupiedMacedonian View Post
      Trust the COMMUNISTS to deny their loss to the Royalists.
      Your fantasies are really quite fun to read.
      Your making Dora look justified with your Communist rhetoric.
      Royalists defeated the reds. Game over.
      Learn to accept the loss and try and become European in your outlook.
      Greece can teach you this. It is only your pride that is getting in the way.
      As for teaching the Greek State a lesson, it seems you guys have forgotten how hot our napalm was on your red bums.
      Ummm, was it your Napalm?
      Where did you get it from?
      Who used it?
      Where?
      Did the commies have any "Friends offering support"?

Stop the Turkish mindset and embrace your minorities in Greece. Just because the religion is the same does not mean they are all the same people.

Tell me, can I baptise my son as Zhivko in Greece yet?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by GREEKoccupiedMacedonian View Post
        Trust the COMMUNISTS to deny their loss to the Royalists.
        Your fantasies are really quite fun to read.
        Your making Dora look justified with your Communist rhetoric.
        Royalists defeated the reds. Game over.
        Learn to accept the loss and try and become European in your outlook.
        Greece can teach you this. It is only your pride that is getting in the way.
        As for teaching the Greek State a lesson, it seems you guys have forgotten how hot our napalm was on your red bums.
        You missed the point.

The Macedonians were interested in autonomy - not Communism. They would have joined anyone who promised them that. It just happened to be the Communists.

It is the Royalists, like yourself, who use old cold war rhetoric, which the Americans bought at that time (lucky and fortunate for Greece, hey?)

The Macedonians were fighting for their independance.

As for Macedonia becoming "more European" well why should it? Why should it be more like European member state such as Greece, where there ALL minorities are persecuted, and have no rights?

That tiny Republic is more European in its policies, in its institutions, in its embrace of diversity and multiculturalism, than Europe itself !

If anything, the E.U should be copying the institutions of Macedonia, in how to deal with African violence in the slums in Paris, and anti-Turkish factions in Germany !

Why would it want to be anything like Greece? So it can stand on the heads of various ethnic groups - and cry out loudly they don't exist?

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

US Ambassador Phillip Reeker on Macedonia

"I am happy to return to Macedonia and I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome," the newly appointed US Ambassador to Macedonia Philip Reeker said upon arrival at the Skopje's airport.

"I am bringing warm greetings from the President George Bush, State Secretary Condoleezza Rice and the American people," Reeker added.

He further said that he was looking forward to the chance to be close to his old friends as well as to meet new ones during his work in the Embassy, A1 TV Station reported.

Ambassador Reeker informed that before his arrival in Skopje, he paid a brief visit to Brussels, where he met with the Macedonia's representatives in the EU headquarter.

He announced to hand over the letter of credential to the President Branko Crvenkovski in the course of the next week.

A part of my heart stayed forever in your country. Now I am glad I can present this beautiful country to my wife Solveig, Reeker said.

This is Philip Reeker's first appointment as Ambassador. He will take over the post from the outgoing US Ambassador Gillian Milovanovich.
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Traveller
            Banned
            • Sep 2008

Nobody wants to comment on this?

You dont need a weatherman to tell you which way the wind blows...

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

The Greeks want to give the impression that the resolution was to rename Macedonia as FYROM.
              It is not USA policy it merely is a bunch of politicians making a vote on something and having Macedonia listed as FYROM by some underhanded little racist.

Can you read any more into this?
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

There is no change in the U.S. position.
                There are few idiots in the Congress who are on the pay list of the Greek lobby ,and whenever there are different topics and documents they are simply trying to put under another one, in a lil door to slip in something about the name, and than to present it as some big success especcially in front of Greek public.
                But, those resolutions are stating no commitment, particularly for the government of U.S.A.
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                  There is no change in the U.S. position.
                  There are few idiots in the Congress who are on the pay list of the Greek lobby ,and whenever there are different topics and documents they are simply trying to put under another one, in a lil door to slip in something about the name, and than to present it as some big success especcially in front of Greek public.
                  But, those resolutions are stating no commitment, particularly for the government of U.S.A.
                  Let's hope so. The more I find out about Barack Obama the more I wonder who this guy is. Fact is, he has several associations with some pretty fked up, radical characters.

Comment

• osiris
                    • Sep 2008

hey pelister do you think the people who tried to get the usa out of the vietnam war were fucking radicals. i think they were patriots who loved their nation and were prepared to do something about it. the fucking radicals were and still are the ones ho bleed their nations economy and send young people off to war to make more money for themselves.

people like the members of the carlyle group haliburton lehman bros etc etc, cheney bush mccain perle , and so on.

Comment

• Pelister
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                      hey pelister do you think the people who tried to get the usa out of the vietnam war were fucking radicals. i think they were patriots who loved their nation and were prepared to do something about it. the fucking radicals were and still are the ones ho bleed their nations economy and send young people off to war to make more money for themselves.

people like the members of the carlyle group haliburton lehman bros etc etc, cheney bush mccain perle , and so on.
                      The people who went to war in vietnam, were no more or less radical than the Russians.

Most Americans fully supported the Vietnam war, up until Amercians started arriving home in body bags. They underestimated the resistance.

The way the Vietnam war has been portrayed in the public, since then, has radicalised the event.

The Americans, were not there to remove or wipe out the Vietnamese - or change the official language of Vietnam to English, and so on.

It was a war of values, and many innocent vietnamese caught in the middle died for it.

There was an association there, however brief with a militant and radical group... I don't like McCain, but Obama strikes me as a radical fundamentalist - I just havn't worked out what sort of fundamentalism he belongs to.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

i think we will have to agree to disagree pelister. the vietnamese were fighting for their indepenence the americans were fighting for empire and resources. but like the french, japanese, french again and finally the americans all the invaders were defeated, and nearly 3000000 million vietnamese died and much of the mekong delta defolitated in the final war against the us and australians.

Comment

• Traveller
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          The Greeks want to give the impression that the resolution was to rename Macedonia as FYROM.
                          It is not USA policy it merely is a bunch of politicians making a vote on something and having Macedonia listed as FYROM by some underhanded little racist.

Can you read any more into this?
                          Well it seems that you are right. I was mislead by greek radio and i thought the resolution was about the name.
                          It seems we have to wait for Obama...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Greek Radio misled you?
                            No.
                            Impossible.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
                              • Sep 2008

US Presidential Elections

Barrack Hussein Obama's way ahead and in a few hours we will see him win.

Following that, in the next few months we will see him lead America. I can hear the grci yelling Ellada Forever but I do wonder how much foreign policy will change udner the Kennedy... oops I mean Obama administration.
                              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
                              X