View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 06:11 PM   #24
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Risto, I just didnt see how Thalia Dragos is worth mentioning. Another liberal with an opinion that wants to be heard. Sorry.
Oh c'mon. It is courageous stuff coming from a person who lives and breathes in such a racist and xenophobic state as modern Greece. It is cultural suicide to make such admissions because modern Greece has numerous ethnic skeletons in its closet.

I predict that within the next 50 years we will see a new dynamic coming from Greece. That the modern identity is an amalgam of the neighbouring ethnicities it has swallowed up in the last 200 years and how it will seek a Balkan federation to capitalise on this "brotherhood". It will be a result of the end of the EU for Greece and interesting times ahead for the Balkans.

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote