X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    Are the Macedonians doing anything to help? Lest we forget who came to our aid during the 2001 conflict!
    What did they actually do? They were Macedonia's largest military supplier. We know that for sure. What else? Sounds like they were simply adding fries with the order.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      Are the Macedonians doing anything to help? Lest we forget who came to our aid during the 2001 conflict!
      Not picking sides but the Ukranian government that sent military to macedonia had 'pro-russian' leaders at the time.

Macedonia cant defend itself so i doubt it could help in such a important conflict. In saying that i think if macedonia could involve itself in this it would be best to just stay out and be neutral

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Look guys the ukraine people have had enough bs from russia.Do you realise how enslaved they were,the russians took their time deciding on things a huge bureaucracy.If you needed anything done may god help you.THe ukraine is going to be fucked up again & again from the russian rulers,Its all dicatatorial ,the people are going to suffer for it.Give freedom to the ukraine no more bullshit from russia.If you take away the ukraine & the federation you got just moscow.All these people are not Russian as such they are mostly different people FORCED to be part of russia& are enslaved.How is it better for them to be under russia.???
        Last edited by George S.; 05-07-2014, 04:13 PM.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
          • Jan 2012

Better to be enslaved by the Russians then by the Albanians don't you think George?

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

its like comparing chalk & cheese or apples with oranges.The russians are more dictatorial and they want their pound of flesh.Do you realise that the eu i think is going to invite ukraine to join or how about nato??Russia doesn't want to give the freedom.What kind of freedom price.What do people think will a war solve everything??At least the'll try.The russians aren't scared of sanctions.What can the us do to stop the russians.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

you know with military help & supplies there is a price to pay it ain't cheap.Don't people lkn that if a country isn't in nato ,nato has to nsupply the arms for free to a country?i'm not sure how that works.But if you are in nato you have to give money/support.If we aren't recognized or admitted whats the point of submitting trroops to afghanistan or nato.What are we trying to prove that we kiss arse & they say no.the ukraine is finished & they got no hope unless the west & its allies decide collectively again'st russia.The ukraine is really atesting point ,if russia backs off the other federation members will ask to leave.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
                • Jul 2013

George - Unless the west and its allies decide collectively against Russia.

When you say "the WEST", do you mean America or NATO?

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

i mean both it has to be a concerted effort.NAto &the us has to work together as one to beat Russia.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Looks like the 2nd highest US official is trying to benefit from the Ukraine mess. Who better to handle a gas company than the VP's son?

Hunter Biden, son of US VP Joe Biden, is joining the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer. The group has prospects in eastern Ukraine where civil war is threatened following the coup in Kiev.

Hunter Biden, son of US VP Joe Biden, is joining the board of directors of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer. The group has prospects in eastern Ukraine where civil war is threatened following the coup in Kiev.

Biden will advise on “transparency, corporate governance and responsibility, international expansion and other priorities” to ”contribute to the economy and benefit the people of Ukraine.”

Joe Biden’s senior campaign adviser in 2004, financier Devon Archer, a business partner of Hunter Biden’s, also joined the Bursima board claiming it was like ‘Exxon in the old days’.

Biden Jnr’s resume is unsurprisingly sprinkled with Ivy-league dust – he is on the Chairman’s Advisory Board for the National Democratic Institute, a director for the Center for National Policy and the US Global Leadership Coalition comprising 400 American businesses, NGOs, senior national security and foreign policy experts.

Former US President Bill Clinton appointed him an Executive Director of E-Commerce Policy and he was honorary co-chair of the 2008 Obama-Biden Inaugural Committee.

Burisma Holdings was set up in 2002. Its licenses cover Ukraine’s three key hydrocarbon basins, including Dnieper-Donets (in eastern Ukraine), Carpathian (western) and Azov-Kuban (southern Ukraine).

The Biden board news came as Gazprom moved Ukraine to a prepaid gas delivery regime and sent Naftogaz, Ukraine’s gas champion, a $1.66 billion bill for June with a June 2 deadline.

Ukraine currently stores about 9 billion cubic meters of gas, and by the winter needs 18.5bcm. Kiev bought 27.7 billion cubic meters from Gazprom for which it still owes some $3.5 bn in 2013.

Gazprom is demanding Kiev pays $485 per 1,000 cubic meters, raised from $268.50. Kiev rejects the new price as “politically motivated” and refuses to pay its debt.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I heard from news sources that gaszprom is going to collapse soon because of the huge debt.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                        Better to be enslaved by the Russians then by the Albanians don't you think George?
                        Better to live and die free than live and die a slave.

The military conflict continues to develop in Ukraine:

Ukrainian government warplanes have carried out airstrikes against pro-Russian rebels who seized Donetsk international airport as both sides mounted an aggressive show of force following the election of a new president.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Thats true the Ukrainians want their freedom.They decided they want to be free from Russia.The west prefers Russia not to meddle in Ukrainian democracy.So whils't there seems to be some similarities its not the same in Macedonia.The reason why the Albanians are taking over is because of Macedonian stupidity.THey have made stupid tactical mistakes and the Albanians are taking over & they have the full support of Kosovo and some day will link up & they hope for a greater Albania.Put simply Macedonia's status will be catastrophic unless it changes its attitude towards the Albanians.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Redsun
                            • Jul 2013

P - Better to be enslaved by the Russians then by the Albanians don't you think George?

These two sentences appear to have similarities to that above…

Better to be stung by a scorpion then bitten by a spider?

Better to be raped by a donkey then by a camel???

Why be enslaved?

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

we get screwed around by everyone including the americans so I don't like enslavery to anything or anyone.We've done our share of arse kissing thank you.Iwouldn't like to bitten by a scorpion or a spider.So does that answer your question?Once shy twice Bitten????The Russians neither bite nor a shy.The Albanians are neither but the Albanians are Just a SHY from taking over & that is the big bite crunch time for us Macedonians.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
                                • Jul 2012

Looks like the tensions in Ukraine have spilled over into Australia. A Ukrainian Church in Sydney was spray painted by vandals.

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

Working...
                                X