Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Either he likes Shmuel alot, or he is as opportunistic as he is, I suspect a combination of both, leaning more towards the latter.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

For those of you who are unaware, Dr. Sam Vaknin is a member of the Steering Committee for the Advancement of Healthcare in the Republic Macedonia. In fact, it was his idea.

Here is the website on the Steering Committee:

Here is an article by Sam Vaknin about the Healthcare system in Macedonia:

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Thanks Rogi. He a friend of yours too? Should I post some of his other articles that are cited in the links previously submitted?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

He's no friend of mine. I don't know the guy, I don't like the guy, I doubt (in fact, I am certain) I would not get a long with the guy if I knew him.

I'm not sure why you would ask that. Is it because I posted some information as to what he is up to / meddling with now in Macedonia?

That said, I do read his articles and I think they have a lot of insights into the Macedonian economy and internal politics. I don't think anyone could really deny that.

I despise his views, comments and opinions and try to skip through them and ignore them, they're just like those of any other person who couldn't care less about Macedonia and the Macedonians and only talks about 'political reality' from a Machiavellian viewpoint. I just try to get facts out of his articles (specifically, figures relating to the economy).

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

It appeared that you were trying to show the 'other side of the coin' so to speak, by posting articles about what this donkey has done 'for' Macedonia. If this is not the case, then apologies for the confusion.

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

The man is a narcissist and practically a mercenary. He hasn't done, and doesn't do, anything for anyone, other than himself.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                He's no friend of mine. I don't know the guy, I don't like the guy, I doubt (in fact, I am certain) I would not get a long with the guy if I knew him.

I'm not sure why you would ask that. Is it because I posted some information as to what he is up to / meddling with now in Macedonia?

That said, I do read his articles and I think they have a lot of insights into the Macedonian economy and internal politics. I don't think anyone could really deny that.

I despise his views, comments and opinions and try to skip through them and ignore them, they're just like those of any other person who couldn't care less about Macedonia and the Macedonians and only talks about 'political reality' from a Machiavellian viewpoint. I just try to get facts out of his articles (specifically, figures relating to the economy).
                Rogi, how can anyone trust Vaknin, he's a scorned little man. How can Vaknin be trusted to seperate his spiteful views, comments and opinions from his alleged area of expertise, the economy...surely this little shylock taints his economic 'commentary' with his general hatred of most things Macedonian...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Call him a Macedonian hater and he will say you hate Jews.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Call him a Macedonian hater and he will say you hate Jews.
                    It's their first line of defence, the Jews are masters of turning the tables and they're absolutely relentless when screaming about discrimination...

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Phoenix, Israeli Ambassador to Macedonia David Cohen recently stated in an interview that Macedonia was one of the very few countries that was not anti-semitic towards the Jewish People and Israel in general.

There are no boundaries for idiots and haters, Sam Vaknin hasnt got a leg to stand on its as simple as that.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        Phoenix, Israeli Ambassador to Macedonia David Cohen recently stated in an interview that Macedonia was one of the very few countries that was not anti-semitic towards the Jewish People and Israel in general.

There are no boundaries for idiots and haters, Sam Vaknin hasnt got a leg to stand on its as simple as that.
                        Prolet, the Macedonian people are Gods own children, we tolerate everybody, unfortunately we get screwed by everybody as a result of that same tolerance...because its a sign of weakness.

We tolerate clowns like Vaknin, Georgievski, Crvenkovski and a thousand other motherfuckers...instead of cutting their fuckin' heads off...

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Shmuel's pearls

Second Ohrid Framwork Agreement: Resolution of the Greek-Macedonian Name Dispute

Sam Vaknin, Ph.D. - 4/18/2010

Proposed on April 11, 2010 in preparation for a simulation-game initiated by the author and conducted under the auspices of A1 TV in Ohrid, April 23-25, 2010.
                          The only way to resolve the seemingly intractable name dispute between Greece and Macedonia is to internationalize it. The negotiations should openly include – besides the primary parties and the hapless UN negotiator, Nimetz – the USA, the EU, and, possibly, Russia. The final Agreement should be signed by Macedonia and Greece with the USA, EU, and, possibly Russia as witnesses and guarantors. Such an arrangement is not unprecedented: the Ohrid Framework Agreement of 2001 included international assurances and guarantees. It is a common practice in international relations, too: Israel and Egypt signed a series of agreements in 1982 only after the USA issued side letters with guarantees and assurances to both parties.

What should such a guarantee include as a minimum? Clearly, it should cater to the needs and assuage the anxieties of both parties, the Greeks and the Macedonians. It should not be too rigid: constructive ambiguity is essential for the final resolution of the name dispute in the future.

The main elements of such an assurance side letter should be:

1. Both parties renounce all claims on each other’s territory and recognize the current borders between them as final. These borders are guaranteed by the USA, EU, and Russia;

2. The USA, EU, and Russia support the use of the term “Macedonian” to describe the ethnicity and language of the citizens of Macedonia who so choose to define themselves;

3. Article (2) above notwithstanding, the USA, EU, and Russia, together with the United Nations, will continue to collaborate with the parties to find an appropriate and lasting solution;

4. Greece will support Macedonia’s accession to NATO and the EU and will not veto its admission, nor will it obstruct negotiations with Macedonia;

5. Macedonia will terminate all legal proceedings against Greece brought by it in international or other courts.

The "name issue" involves a protracted dispute over the last 18 years between the two Balkan polities over Macedonia's right to use its constitutional name, "The Republic of Macedonia". The Greeks claim that Macedonia is a region in Greece and that, therefore, the country Macedonia has no right to monopolize the name and its derivatives ("Macedonian").

The Greeks feel that Macedonians have designs on the part of Greece that borders the tiny, landlocked country and that the use of Macedonia's constitutional name internationally will only serve to enhance irredentist and secessionist tendencies, thus adversely affecting the entire region's stability.

Macedonia retorts that it has publicly renounced any claims to any territory of any of its neighbors. Greece is Macedonia's second largest foreign investor. The disparities in size, military power and geopolitical and economic prowess between the two countries make Greek "fears" appear to be ridiculous. Macedonians have a right to decide how they are to be called, say exasperated Macedonian officials.

The Greek demands are without precedent either in history or in international law. Many countries bear variants of the same name (Yemen, Korea, Germany until 1990, Russia and Byelorussia, Mongolia). Others share their name with a region in another country (Brittany in France and Great Britain across the channel, for instance).

In the alliance's Bucharest Summit, in April 2008, Macedonia was not invited to join NATO. Macedonia was rejected because it would not succumb to Greek intransigence: Greece insisted that Macedonia should change its constitutional name to cater to Greek domestic political sensitivities.
                          Point 1, irrelevant. Only Greece needs to do this as Macedonia has amended its constitution to reflect this already. Greece can do the same to its constitution to avoid dealing with this issue.

Point 2, fine.

Point 3, what was the purpose of this guaranteed agreement again? What else do Macedonians need the Russians, USA etc for? Can't we have hot Brazilians women helping with the decision as well? Perhaps we should just have Macedonia speaking for itself.

Point 4, only if Macedonia really wants it.

Point 5, stop the ICJ thingfor sure. It is demeaning to us. But do not even think about putting a stop on all and sundry claims against Greece for the injustices it has perpetrated against Macedonians.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

edit........
                            Last edited by Spartan; 04-18-2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Item 1/. No
                              Item 2/. No
                              Item 3/. No
                              Item 4/. No
                              Item 5/. Fuck off!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Ummm, 2 = yes Makedonche.
                                Stop being so angry.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X