Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

Now, as members of the MTO it's our job to follow up to make sure these people and organizations are keeping up their end and not just trying to mislead us again. The next memo that the UMD sends out could make or break them depending if they include or avoid the US Obama administration and just generalize - no more open ended word games.
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-20-2010, 11:51 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
      UMD's message to the international community - Macedonia will NEVER change its name, identity, and language!
      Unless it is for the purposes of entering EU and NATO.

This seems to be how your actions and statements are understood.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Risto, if we don't see something more then that BS June 2010 resolution link it's game over for Meto and UMD. If I didn't make a fuss they were going to keep that between themselves and the US Government. (PUSH for FYROM)

We have very few friends in politics by choice - short life span and NEVER to be fully trusted. (Sorosoids)

Lets, hear from some other's on this latest UMD statement. What do you need to see? Risto. we're NEVER going to accept the UMD/USA love affair; however, what would you like to see from the UMD after this latest NATO insult?
        Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-21-2010, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

- Macedonia is to break off negotiations with Greece if its national identity continues to be disrespected, media close to the government in Skopje have reported.

This is what Meto needs to answer because that goes against one thing he has written. Name one thing identity another. ie FYROM and Macedonians. After the smoke clears someone will tell us what was said to who and when, never fails.
          UMD's message to the international community - Macedonia will NEVER change its name, identity, and language!
          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-21-2010, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

UMD's message to the international community - Macedonia will NEVER change its name,

For international use Macedonia has already changed its name and I don't see "UMD" (or others) campaigning very hard or effectively. In my opinion, those of you who initiated or participated in the campaign to "restore" the Macedonian designation for the UN "ID Card" of "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" only served to add legitimacy to the shameful and treasonous capitulation of 1993 and 1995 and ALL the consequences arising out of that.

English
            Short Name the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
            Capital City Skopje
            Formal Name the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
            Capital Inhabitants
            Adjective/Nationality of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
            Languages Macedonian

Note Eng. - Note from Editorial Control: Style of name based on language of A/RES/47/225 (1993) adopted at the time of admission of the country to the United Nations. Resolution referred to "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia". According to Official Records Editing Section (ORES) procedures, initial "T" not capitalized unless it starts a sentence or table cell.

- Please note that the official country name "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" using a small "t" was established by the General Assembly in its resolution 47/225 (copy attached below). This was a highly controversial and politicized agreement, and United Nations editors were instructed to leave the entire text of the resolution absolutely intact. The use of the initial word "the" was especially crucial and was explicitly added to ensure that, for seating and voting purposes, the country name would not be alphabetized in English under the word "former". The non-English versions of the country name are unaffected by any controversy relating to the use of the word "the" in the English version; they are thus unaffected by the present note.
            The following three rules apply to the use of this country name in English text:
            (1) A capital "T" and the wording "The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" may be used:
            (a) To begin a sentence;
            (b) In a "stand-alone" entry within a table or other graphic;
            (c) In a vertical list of country names.
            (2) In all other instances, including in running text and running lists of sponsors of draft resolutions, a small "t" and the wording "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" must be used.
            (3) The small "f" in "former" may never be capitalized.
            It has been argued that, if the small "t" were edited to a capital "T" in running text, readers would more readily grasp that the word "the" is part of this unique country name, which is alphabetized next to other countries beginning with the letter "T" rather than next to those beginning with the letter "F" or the letter "Y". Whatever its potential merit, this editorial change is not permissible. The Secretariat does not have the authority to unilaterally modify this controversial General Assembly resolution 15 years after the fact.

-----------------

It is NOT in the power of the "UMD" to make such nonsensical ABSOLUTE statements that in any case can be interpreted in a number of ways if one applies the political doublespeak of Macedonian VASSAL political establishment and their DIASPORA apologists. If for example they say the "Constitutional Name" will not change, meaning they don't change the Constitution to reflect a new name for international use (universal or for international organisations and countries that side with Greece only, which is now what the "double name formula" stands for), they could (and will) claim the name is not changed.

As it is, the following sum up in "Nova Makedonija" Online edition spells out what Gruevski has said to-date:

Груевски и Папандреу ќе се гледаат еднаш месечно

[...]

Расправата во Македонија

Кои прашања за македонско-грчкиот спор ги поставува опозицијата во Собранието на Македонија

• Државниот врв се однесува неодговорно во однос на Резолуцијата за стратегија за решавање на спорот за името, донесена пред две години.
            • До ден-денес немаме никакви информации.
            • Ни трага од стратегија, ни трага од спроведување.
            • Претседателот на државата и премиерот се обврзани редовно да го информираат Собранието за спроведување на стратегијата за спорот за името.
            • Преговорите за спорот се мистерија за сите, освен за државниот врв.
            • Кое е името со кое сме задоволни?
            • Кое е компромисното име?
            • Која е црвената линија?
            • Не го даваме името Македонија!
            • Прашани ли се граѓаните дали сакаат да го променат името?
            • Распишете референдум ако сте сериозни!

Кои одговори досега ги понудил премиерот Груевски (и Владата

• Ме загрижува ставот на опозицијата да се прифати име со географска одредница за севкупна употреба што би значело и промена на Уставот.
            Македонија е отворена за разговори и за решение што нема да биде на нејзина штета.
            Нашата црвена линија е идентитетот, јазикот и националната припадност.
            • Притисоците за промена се вршат врз Македонија од 1992 година.
            Одржувањето на референдумот зависи од многу околности.
            • Македонија е признаена од 129 држави под уставното име.

This is what Miloshoski had to say recently:

ИНТЕРВЈУ НА МИНИСТЕРОТ ЗА НАДВОРЕШНИ РАБОТИ АНТОНИО МИЛОШОСКИ ЗА УНГАРСКИОТ ДНЕВЕН ВЕСНИК „MAGYAR HIRLAP“

[...]

Исто така Грција беше и против знамето на државата, па затоа Република Македонија во 1995 година истото го смени. Во поглед на расправата за името, во тој момент добро решение изгледаше предлогот на Обединетите нации од 1993 година, кога оваа светска организација не прими помеѓу своите членки под привремената референца Поранешна Југословенска Република Македонија (англиска кратенка: FYROM). Но, на Грција и ова не и беше доволно, сакајќи целосна промена на името, со тоа што сака целосно да биде избришено уставното име на државата.

[...]

Who was it that was saying that FYROM was not to be ever used? :-)
            Who was it that said Antonio Miloshoski is not a Bugaroman but a good patriot?
            Last edited by indigen; 11-21-2010, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
              In my opinion, those of you who initiated or participated in the campaign to "restore" the Macedonian designation for the UN "ID Card" for "the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia" only served to add legitimacy to the shameful and treasonous capitulation of 1993 and 1995 and ALL the consequences arising out of that.
              That really depends on the content of individual messages.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Q. 1 of 3 works (name) but not all? ie. FYROM, Macedonians and Macedonian

RSVP
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-21-2010, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  That really depends on the content of individual messages.
                  I am willing to concede that there were (should be) a few exceptions and you certainly would be one of those but most would have followed sheep-like the lead in the form guides.

As it is, I wonder what one can say to the UN or anyone else when the "Macedonian" government has accepted those anti-Macedonian conditions and is continuing to adhere to them. I remember how Gareth Evans laughed in our face in 1994 when we were acting defiant about Macedonia never changing its name and, with hindsight, I can now see what that meant.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

As it is, I wonder what one can say to the UN or anyone else when the "Macedonian" government has accepted those anti-Macedonian conditions and is continuing to adhere to them. I remember how Gareth Evans laughed in our face in 1994 when we were acting defiant about Macedonia never changing its name and, with hindsight, I can now see what that meant.
                    Little can be said or done while vassal politicians pursue their vassal interests and actively work against us.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      Little can be said or done while vassal politicians pursue their vassal interests and actively work against us.
                      Thus our main problem is the VASSAL politicians, their IC backers and the DIASPORA apologists and supporters. What is your plan for overcoming them? :-)

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

What is your plan for overcoming them? :-)
                        Expose hidden agenda's, past and present dealings, we're just getting started and the name Soros will come up more often.

TONS OF VAKNINS OUT THEIR BLOGGING FOR PAPER BAGS

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

I came across something interesting that caught my eye in this video so watch until the very end to see for yourself ..

YouTube - Macedonia in NATO

There straight from the UMD YouTube page.
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-21-2010, 04:09 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Indigen,

My 'plan', if you can call it that, is basically outlined in my signature block. The long and painfull process of converting the hearts and minds of each and every individual Macedonian is, in my view, absolutely necessary and is the only way to ensure that natural rights and freedom are valued above vassal politics among the Macedonian people. Individual commitment to these principles is also the only way we can combat our vassal politicians, their puppets and all the shallow, yet destructive BS they spread.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

UMD Reaffirms Request That President Obama Champion Macedonia's Accession to NATO; Refutes American Hellenic Institute
                              See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/520/1/
                              Meto,

Thank you for the copy of your pathetic letter to Obama. What on earth was this all about:

...the government and the citizens of Macedonia have made herculean efforts and demonstrated remarkable patience -- over a period of almost 20 years-- to find a solution to the foregoing artificial issue. Nonetheless, Greece time and again has demonstrated its unwillingness to close this issue out. Instead, it has insisted on a moving target of concessions intended to string the matter out ad infinitum. Macedonia, in good faith, has made numerous concessions to placate Greece. However, patience has an end; time has run out on Greece’s intransigence and, importantly, its flouting of what is best for NATO and Southeast Europe.
                              This is standard vassal garbage straight from the Macedonian Government. It is nothing more than a legitimisation of the treason undertaken for the sake of vassal interests.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Canadian National Defence Committee Vice-Chair Bryon Wilfert Urges Support of Macedonia
                                See: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/519/1/
                                And what about this:
                                A resolution of the name conflict between Greece and Macedonia is of importance to their bilateral relations, and talks will undoubtedly continue for some time.
                                What is this?

Comment

Working...
                                X