and all their hard work
    Amen

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Mighty
      Terrific
      Organisation
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
        • Nov 2009

Thank you my friends for this one.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Magnificent work guy's.....
          This is another FACT/proof we have against our Neighbours...
          Do our politicians know all these findings...? Do they see what sort of evidence we are finding everyday..?
          I think we should shove this in their face and make them realise that negotiating our name needs to stop immediately...
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

TLWR, Ivanov was raving about this book over 1 year ago if I remember correctly.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              TLWR, Ivanov was raving about this book over 1 year ago if I remember correctly.
              Correct Risto, if I am not mistaken he only had a xerox copy of it, I have the original in my library. I would like to thank all of you for your kind words, and remember this is only the tip of the iceberg, there is so much more to be found! When we have uncovered all unknown documents we will have rewritten Macedonia's history! Think about that
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bratot
                • Sep 2008

Two PDF in both Macedonian and original English for easy sharing among interested:

English:

Macedonian:
                The texts presented for analysis in this article were produced by the Institut Detudes Slave, De L'universite De Paris in 1958, and are a study based on words and phrases from Macedonia in the 16th century. It is one of the earliest manuscripts written in a purely Macedonian vernacular tongue, and its content was collected from the village of Bogatsko, which is found in the region of Kostur in the south-west of Macedonia. The author remains anonymous and the only likely conclusion that can be drawn is that he may have spoken the Macedonian language natively or acquired it as an additional tongue due to living in close proximity to people who spoke it. The texts were written using the Greek alphabet, which was not uncommon in the Balkans during the Ottoman period, as similar examples with the Albanian and Vlach languages have demonstrated. All credits for Soldier_of_Macedon at www.macedoniantruth.org

Spread the word, opismenuvajte narod
                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

thank you Bratot for the links to the documents!

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Np, just keep it coming
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Bratot, please attribute the documents to Soldier of Macedon of the Macedonian Truth Organisation. It is certainly available for distribution at all levels, however, it is equally appropriate to attribute it to its author with a suitable web link.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Bratot, please attribute the documents to Soldier of Macedon of the Macedonian Truth Organisation. It is certainly available for distribution at all levels, however, it is equally appropriate to attribute it to its author with a suitable web link.

It's attributed in the description under, the website is attached also on my profile.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I just saw that Bratot. To be honest, I had to click on the "more details" button before I even got to that.

My only concern is that the document will be downloaded and the links to here will be lost. We have so much more to offer the reader.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Po-drum
                            • Mar 2009

Guys thank you very much. I have been waiting very long time for this.

500 years are good historical distance when we speake about language development or continuity in this case. One another example of how macedonian dialect (ohridski) sounds some 250 years ago is The tetraglosson - part of the book "Teachings for begginers" by the moscopolean priest Daniil. Written in the second half of 18 century it contains full sentences in greek, albanian, walachian and "bulgarian". Determination of the Ohrid dialect like "bulgarian' is understandable because this and the other books containing the Tetraglosson aimed to build up the myth of Greece. We should have on mind that the purpose of this book was to spread Greek among the Balkan peoples. And here is what Daniil the Moscopolean says: “Enjoy yourselves you Bulgarian, Albanian, and Arman youth…/ Wake up from your deep sleep of ignorance/ Learn the Greek language, the mother of wisdom.” The phonetics of the text, as in the above mentioned Kostur dictionary, are complicated by the fact that it uses a Greek alphabet inadequately adapted to the precise representation of Macedonian pronunciation.

You could find it with included english translation in this book "Researches in Greece" by William Martin-Leake, in the part PENTAGLOSS EXERCISES on pages 383-402.
                            Macedonia - my shoulders from ruins and skies

Comment

• Daskalot
                              • Sep 2008

"Македонска нација" have noticed our findings but sadly we are not credited for the work.

See here:
                              Македонски Лексикон од 16 век
                              Текстовите претставени за анализа во оваа статија се публикувани од страна на Institut Detudes Slave, De L'universite De Paris во 1958 година, оваа студија се базира на зборови и фрази од Македонија во 16 век.

Comment

• Pavel
                                • Oct 2009

top work SoM and Daskalot.

Comment

Working...
                                X