X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
    I don't think Greece is the only country taking this approach.
    So that makes it all right than?

Comment

• Makedonia
      Banned
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      I am in no way playing the victim, you did what you did, you killed, raped, tortured and we still exist. You are the cry babies in the whole situation not us, we have a name and a national pride we don't have brainwahsed stupid creatures like you runing around 'teaching' everyone of their Greekness. It's pathetic, I don't need to explain myself to you

I am Macedonian and you are a wanna be.
      I disagree.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonia View Post
        I disagree.

Good wanna be, glad we agreed to that

Comment

• Makedonia
          Banned
          • Sep 2008

Good wanna be, glad we agreed to that
          Now that we agree, and since your a woman, do you have a good recipe for Avjar?

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Now that we agree, and since your a woman, do you have a good recipe for Avjar?

Hehe in Macedonia women are equal to men, I know in Minor Asia you still haven't got to that point, but if you keep on reading Hellenic history you might learn a thing or two... maybe how you don't even need women, muahahahahahah

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
              • Sep 2008

Why would you say it's propaganda
              Why would I say this is exposing greek propaganda? BECAUSE they deny this ever happened to these people and how it truly happened
              Fleeing for your lives, as opposed to being kidnapped, abducted, or whatever word some of you can add here

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                • Sep 2008

one talks of the communist Bulgarians stealing them
                Here we go with more greek propaganda, the big bad bulgari!!!
                Other than channelling support( arms) to the communists and a few fighters, I didnt know the bulgarian army was involved in the greek civil war? or are you calling the Macedonians this?
                If we were bulgarians why did we not set up the National Liberation Front in Sofia but rather in Skopje?
                Or maybe we are serbs?

Comment

• fatso
                  • Sep 2008

So that makes it all right than?
                  I never said that.....

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fatso View Post
                    I never said that.....

Good... it;s not all right

Comment

• drle
                      • Sep 2008

I have heard of several versions, one talks of the communist Bulgarians stealing them, the other talks of the retreating Greek communists, and the other talks of the Greek Royalists stealing the kids.

Who stole these children.?
                      The same people that had my grandfather's twin brother shot dead at the age of 16 and who had my grandfather and his 3 other brothers locked up in a concentration camp for 4.5 years becuase he proclaimed himself as a Macedonian. I don't understand how Greeks can attempt to hide the truth when people out there have stories of pain and suffering. Makedonia you moron go on denying the truth that these things actually occurred. That's the reason Australian and Canadian Maks kick up a fuss about the Macedonian issue because they can reveal the truth in a country where they know they will not be harmed if they open their mouths. Its your pig headed nation in Greece who put the fear of God in the Macedonians of Lerin Kostur and Voden if they speak out....

Comment

• Traveller
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by drle View Post
                        The same people that had my grandfather's twin brother shot dead at the age of 16 and who had my grandfather and his 3 other brothers locked up in a concentration camp for 4.5 years becuase he proclaimed himself as a Macedonian. I don't understand how Greeks can attempt to hide the truthwhen people out there have stories of pain and suffering. Makedonia you moron go on denying the truth that these things actually occurred. That's the reason Australian and Canadian Maks kick up a fuss about the Macedonian issue because they can reveal the truth in a country where they know they will not be harmed if they open their mouths. Its your pig headed nation in Greece who put the fear of God in the Macedonians of Lerin Kostur and Voden if they speak out....
                        Hard times hard people. They did what you mentioned to the communists.

Comment

• drle
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                          Hard times hard people. They did what you mentioned to the communists.
                          Communists?

They were Civilians who spoke Macedonian....like every other person that was in Lerin...Does that make them communists?

Comment

• Traveller
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by drle View Post
                            Communists?

They were Civilians who spoke Macedonian....like every other person that was in Lerin...Does that make them communists?
                            WHY THEN DIDNT THE GOVERMENT HARMED THE REST OF NTOPIOI? Can you answer? I''l tell you. Because the rest were pro goverment. Ntopioi took their land, houses when they left. Ntopioi who were loyal to the king and the right party. People who fought against their brothers and relatives in an IDEOLOGICAL BASIS not racial.That's why they vote even today for Karamanlis, your nemesis.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                              • Sep 2008

People who fought against their brothers and relatives
                              So, the people that fled into "skopje" are now "skopjanos", but their brothers in greece are pure ancient greeks or now "greek macedonians" and the others are slavs who came in the 6th century??
                              How can this be??, two different fathers I guess

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                                WHY THEN DIDNT THE GOVERMENT HARMED THE REST OF NTOPIOI? Can you answer? I''l tell you. Because the rest were pro goverment. Ntopioi took their land, houses when they left. Ntopioi who were loyal to the king and the right party. People who fought against their brothers and relatives in an IDEOLOGICAL BASIS not racial.That's why they vote even today for Karamanlis, your nemesis.
                                I see that you use the Greek term Dopii which in English means Native/Local, are you using this term to describe the Macedonians with a different name?
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X