View Single Post
Old 07-26-2021, 03:36 AM   #337
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
My wife and mother have over the last week been seriously ill with fevers, chills, coughs, phlegm and soreness and tiredness and both have had Covid tests come back negative. If we are utilizing the parameters they have set for Covid symptoms then they should have Covid as per the parameters and symptoms. As I have said to my wife what is the difference between what she has and what Covid apparently is. It just goes to show how much this is questionable
They are lucky they didn't get confirmed with Covid. Covid is probably less serious than what they endured. Either way, they got through it easily! Which is great news.

Here is a Greek worth listening to:
Covid Reality Revealed!
https://youtu.be/e4grP1718Ps
"The most cited scientist of all time, pretty much. A brilliant mind. MD, and professor of epidemiology, public health and evidence-based medicine. "

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote