• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    Macedonian 16-rayed sun sold out for 30 millions $ to SOROS
    One day Macedonia's history will be told via K15 news "facts".

Nobody authorised the Macedonian Government to go against the will of the Macedonian people. How can we look at the new flag with anything less than disgust?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Nobody authorised the Macedonian Government to go against the will of the Macedonian people. How can we look at the new flag with anything less than disgust?
      RISTO, all the material K-15 uses is real and people need to really pay attention to their messages - Soros bought (CASH/PAPER BAG) the flag from Gligorov
      Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-20-2010, 07:36 PM.
      http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
        • Aug 2010

Open Society Foundations Vs UMD - Draw

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.Also gligorov was on the serbian paypacket all the time,he was reported in the greek press that we are slavs & have no connection with
          the ancient macedonians i wonder how much he got for that.How much is our name worth so that they will change it for euros,The flag was worth $40 million euros how much is the name worth.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post

RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.
            you're 100% correct and the next person or organization to try that stunt might not be as lucky?

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

Understood & Agreed.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                The Foreign Minister has made a statement where he has, in as many words, made it clear that a 'new name' is what they are working toward, it's just a matter of price (EU/NATO membership guarantee).
                This has been the case since the begining. Successive Macedonian Governments have always intended to change the name and it was always just a matter of the "right price". I don't think there has been anything new in Milososki's statements.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  This has been the case since the begining. Successive Macedonian Governments have always intended to change the name and it was always just a matter of the "right price". I don't think there has been anything new in Milososki's statements.
                  And why should be different with this government?

They are all involved in the same treason, just changing the packing.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                    And why should be different with this government?

They are all involved in the same treason, just changing the packing.
                    "Successive" governments means just that - all governments to date, including this one.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Blagojce
                      • Mar 2010

Big changes in politics are progressive and occur over time. This might be the plan for our name too.

Best example i can think of is Kosovo's independence. Didn't occur until 08, while the province has been occupied or under control by the international community since 99. 9 years until they gained independence, just had to wait for the Serbs to slowly move past the occupation.

It will be a battle of attrition for us. Important for the young generations to get involved now as unfortunately we will never live forever.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

i can tell you now that greece will not stop discriminating on macedonia.Greece is hellbent on destroying macedonia.They don't recognize us as macedonia but as skopje.
                        We don't need to neogiate anything with anyone.RTG you hit the nail on the head & said they doing things without the people's permission.
                        Last edited by George S.; 11-21-2010, 03:02 PM. Reason: edit
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                          Why is this being reported now amidst the "EU and NATO accession talks"? Why was this poll conducted now? I want to bring everyones attention to this sentence from the above article:

Who are the European Fund for the Balkans? Well here is who they are affiliated with - http://www.balkanfund.org/the-news/e...ellowship-prog

One of the largest philanthropic organizations in the world, we care about freedom, democracy, and human rights.

And here is something from there website about the gallup polls they conduct:

4. DEVELOPING POLICIES FOR THE BALKANS

Initiatives for building the public image of the Fund and its contribution in policy making for the EU integration of the Balkans are developed through joined initiatives and partnerships as well.

Initiatives:

Gallup Balkan Monitor

In partnership with Gallup Europe, the European Fund for the Balkans developed the “Gallup Balkan Monitor”, which aims at providing all-encompassing data on people’s perceptions in the Western Balkans region, creating thereby a one-stop shop that delivers strategic insights based on evidence-based social research in the region.

This unique survey is expected to help measure and assess the impact of EU and national policies in the Balkans and to assist leaders in shaping their agendas by permitting timely access to their constituents’ voices and minds. It is also the first-ever in-depth survey of the whole Western Balkans region.

The results of the first research were presented in Brussels in November 2008. In order to promote and widely acknowledge the results of the Gallup Balkan Monitor a series of presentations and public discussions are organised in the capitals of Western Balkan countries.
                          (http://www.balkan-monitor.eu/)

George Soros' organizations, fear mongering, and EU and NATO talks so close in time. Coincidence? Conspiracy? You be the judge.

Од институтот Тодор Александров информираат дека анкетата била спровведена кон крајот на месец Септември, а во истата биле опфатени 1004 испитаници. Анкета била на барање на институтот, а спроведена од агенцијата Брима Галуп

51% од граганите, кои одговориле на анкетата на институтот Тодор Александров нема да подржат име кое би било заеднички предлог на сите македонски политички ...

БРИМА е основана 1992 година како прва независна истражувачка агенција во Р Македонија, joint venture (партнерски односи) со GALLUP INTERNATIONAL .

Is there some connection?

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            Sadly that is the truth.

Gruevski had admitted on a number of occasions that they put foward name changes which the Greeks refused to accept. One of them was "Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)". This was why Meto Koloski and A. Mitreski started mouthing off name changes, not only because it was their personal believe that a name change was and is necessary (this is stil their belief), but that they thought that because the Macedonian government was doing it, they had a green light to do it too. What this UMD blunder has done in effect is expose the Gruevski government for the traitors they are. This culture that our identity should be open to negotiation exists in a tiny, tiny lunatic fringe of the diaspora, and sadly in our politicians. Its the Macedonian people being skrewed over here by the lunatics in Washington, and by the government.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

The policy of DPMNE is subtle pushing for a name change, however you put it, they have agreed on a name change with guarantees for entering NATO/EU.

It's the same policy that the Greek fondation ELIAMEP is pushing for through our "intelectuals" whotry to introduce the idea as acceptable.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                RTG That's why they blew him up or tried to.Also gligorov was on the serbian paypacket all the time,he was reported in the greek press that we are slavs & have no connection with
                                the ancient macedonians i wonder how much he got for that.How much is our name worth so that they will change it for euros,The flag was worth $40 million euros how much is the name worth.
                                The sad but laughable thing here Georgie is that there are a lot of macedonians who greatly respect Kiro, mainly for his efforts to hold on to the artificial and fake yugoslavian ideology.

One only has to log on to face book, search for the pages devoted to Kiro Gligorov and see the many testimonials to this "great man". Here is one of them:

Im not sure how people can love a man who cursed us with the "temporary" name of FYROM, forced a flag on us, and boasted to this whole world that we are not macedonians, but nothing more then nameless slavs.....

Anyway, many articles and books that i have read seem to pin the blame on kiro's failed assasination on the shiptars, serbs and bulgarians slavs. Maybe it was them as there is a lot of love for Kiro amongst macedonians, who ever it was its too bad they didnt suceed....

Comment

Working...
                                X