X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
    I mean seriously, in Australia people pay money for a chance to win a wage for doing nothing for the rest of their lives, its called the Lotto
    It's overrated. I won 5 times last year. I don't even know what to do with all the $152 I won.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

The part I believe we are all missing is quite profound. We have steered this thread and conversation to a dispute about "rights", both political and social. When what we are actually dealing with is a good old fashioned this land is our land not yours.

We are lead to believe that Albanians in Macedonia want a ethnically neutral Switzerland like state in Macedonia. That somehow they don't believe a sate should represent the ethnic majority that lives in but should in someway represent all within it.

In reality, they believe in ethnic majorities. Albania is the land of Albanians, so is Kosovo, Germany is the land of the Germans, but to them like many of our neighbors, Macedonia is not the land of the Macedonians. That is why they have the demands they do. All this time they make it look like their problem with us is something different. When its the same problem we have with Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Albanians do not believe Macedonia is our ancestral homeland. It has nothing to do with human rights, religion, or politics and Macedonians should realize that and begin treating it as such.

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
      I don't think anyone has missed anything, our understanding of the Albanian agenda in RoMacedonia has simply been reinforced.

I mean seriously, in Australia people pay money for a chance to win a wage for doing nothing for the rest of their lives, its called the Lotto, yet this guy has the balls to try and convince people that such a scenario when it comes to Albanians is a curse?, tell you what, transfer that cash over this way, I'll be happy to relinquish Albanians of their unjustly curse and bear such a heavy burden on their behalf...

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
        • Apr 2016

Sorry guys...this may be a little off topic..but I'll ask the question anyway..

Kosovari were displaced refugees that re-settled into North Western Macedonia, i.e. Tetovo, Gostivar from the Kosovo War of the late 90's...

My question is why can't they sent back to Kosovo??? I mean Ljupco Georgievski opened the flood gates for these guys in the late 1990's....can't they return them???

Comment

• Solun
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Odi Zvezdo View Post
          Sorry guys...this may be a little off topic..but I'll ask the question anyway..

Kosovari were displaced refugees that re-settled into North Western Macedonia, i.e. Tetovo, Gostivar from the Kosovo War of the late 90's...

My question is why can't they sent back to Kosovo??? I mean Ljupco Georgievski opened the flood gates for these guys in the late 1990's....can't they return them???
          Kiro Gligorov handed out hundreds of thousands of citizenships to Kosovar's in the early 90's looking to sure up support for SDSM ahead of VMRO. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

The posts regarding the Ilinden Uprising have been moved to this thread:

Hi, I'm looking for info on the Ilinden Uprising, specifically the liberation of Krusevo. How long did it take to liberate the town, who was involved, what weapons were used, strategy, the fighting size of both sides. etc So far I've only found very general info. Gimme anything you got, video, text, in English, Macedonian,
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Albo
              • May 2014

Originally posted by Solun View Post
              Kiro Gligorov handed out hundreds of thousands of citizenships to Kosovar's in the early 90's looking to sure up support for SDSM ahead of VMRO. The more things change the more they stay the same.
              The fact that many Albanians received citizenship was because they had lived in Macedonia at the time of independents, most already had citizenship as they had lived in Macedonia from birth as most other Macedonian citizens had also.

There were also a category of people who were of Albanian origin who had moved from different parts of Albanian inhabited regions of Yugoslavia (Mainly Kosovo and the Preshevo Valley) for whatever reason as it was still one county (as you also had many more Albanians from Macedonia who moved to Prishtina (& other larger Kosovar cities) as it was seen as the Albanian capital of the former Yugoslavia).

Now what Kiro did was he sped up citizenship papers for those who weren't born in Macedonia but would have got them anyway as they fulfilled citizenship requirements. Did he do this for votes? Most likely so.. would they have got them anyway? Most ..yes.. were there hundreds of thousands of them? No.. I believe up to 50,000 MAX... but as I said the number that went the other way from Macedonia to Kosovo during the period of Yugoslavia was higher for obvious reasons!

Kosovari were displaced refugees that re-settled into North Western Macedonia, i.e. Tetovo, Gostivar from the Kosovo War of the late 90's.
              This is a myth.. there are no or very very little Kosovars who remained in RoM after the war in the late 90's..

Most were in refugee camps run by the UN.. the rest who were housed by local families all returned as they had nowhere else to go but back home.. people will only look after you for a certain time.. nobody is gonna give you land and a house to live in permanently.. the only group who remained were a group of Roma who are afraid of retaliatory action and are still living in RoM today.

Comment

Working...
              X