X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Philiki Eteria founders most likely Vlachs & Slav

And here's how I came to that conclusion. http://www.mlahanas.de/Greece/History/FilikiEteria.html

Philiki Eteria was a "greek" secret society that started before the "greek" war for independence.
    The founders were 3 "greek" merchants from Odessa. Their names are 42-years old Nikolaos Skoufas from Arta province, 42-years old Emmanuel Xanthos from Patmos and 26-years old Athanasios Tsakalovfrom Epirus. The link above states the following: The growth of the Friendly Society is impressive. At the beginning during the 1814-1816 period, there were roughly twenty members. During 1817, the Society developed mainly between the Greeks of Russia and of Moldowallachia (Moldavia and Wallachia). Read below and see if you can put two and two together.

By the way for those that do not know the Philiki Eteria was influenced by the fat Vlach Rigas Velenstinlis and the Phanariot Vlach Ypsilantis was the president of this secret society of Vlachs and Albanians and maybe a founding Slav.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Svoliani
    Banned
    • Sep 2008

" The settled Vlachs tended to lose thier racial identity; for they were quick to learn Greek or Albanian or Serbian or Bulgarian as the case might be "

I suggest you put two and two together and find out what language is missing in this equation and why.
    Opening up a book is the worst possible thing you can do for your cause. But please keep em coming!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Ask the Macedonians any day of the week who the Macedonians were.
      Hell, the Greeks did not know what they were until Lord Byron told them.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Svoliani View Post
        " The settled Vlachs tended to lose thier racial identity; for they were quick to learn Greek or Albanian or Serbian or Bulgarian as the case might be "

I suggest you put two and two together and find out what language is missing in this equation and why.
        Opening up a book is the worst possible thing you can do for your cause. But please keep em coming!!

No. You're wrong. Opening up a book is the worst possible thing I did to your plastic identity. Funny how you avoid the topic and revert to questioning our identity. I see right through your kind like a glass of water. The only thing that vexes me is what your ethnicty is. Maybe Albanian? Maybe Vlach? Maybe Turk? What are you?
        Last edited by TrueMacedonian; 01-13-2009, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Now let's see some of the big wigs of the Philiki Eteria.

OH MY GOD!!! TWO VLACHS AND TWO ALBANIANS. And these were the leaders of your independence Yeah real ethnic "greeks". Well,,,,I guess for todays standards that's fine

Comment

• Svoliani
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
              No. You're wrong. Opening up a book is the worst possible thing I did to your plastic identity. Funny how you avoid the topic and revert to questioning our identity. I see right through your kind like a glass of water. The only thing that vexes me is what your ethnicty is. Maybe Albanian? Maybe Vlach? Maybe Turk? What are you?
              Maybe Greek, from Macedonia to add. What you need to see? an ethnographic map of the time? a pro Bulgarian site that lists all the villages and its people from the early 1900's? Let me know ill provide.
              My language is there in the book u posted, yours didnt make the team.
              You find 2 groups that have been assimilated and are getting all fired up, now post Brailsford so i can read about the Geniune Greek city of Kastoria. Those Greeks make the best furs up there in Koshturi.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Those Vlachs sure do.

Ed, you think Vlachs and Albanians speaking Romaika serves as evidence in the interest of your plastic 'cause'? You little Elinitsa you, right out there wearing nothing but a white table cloth with your garbage can lid as a shield and your butter knife in defence of "Hellenism", lol

Or is the Albanian dress with those little fluff balls on your feet more your thing? I think, that dress, with you in it, is enough to win a few battles for "Hellenism" by simply making the opponent fall to the floor in laughter at the pathetic sight before his eyes.

What do you say Ed? Ajde za gertzia, hahaha
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Or is the Albanian dress with those little fluff balls on your feet more your thing? I think, that dress, with you in it, is enough to win a few battles for "Hellenism" by simply making the opponent fall to the floor in laughter at the pathetic sight before his eyes.
                  What about them...do they were the Albanian dress ?
                  YouTube - Janino oro - Macedonian Folk Music

Btw Greeks fought in several wars,and won many of them.When did your people fight the last 200 years ...?
                  (and i don't mean fighting in Bulgarian or even Greek and Serbian bands...)

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova
                    What about them...do they were the Albanian dress ?
                    No they don't, the national dresses in the Balkans are bound to be similar, however, the Macedonian national dress is not the same as the Albanian national dress, whereas the Greek national dress IS the Albanian national dress. Spot the difference fluff balls.
                    Btw Greeks fought in several wars,and won many of them.When did your people fight the last 200 years ...?
                    (and i don't mean fighting in Bulgarian or even Greek and Serbian bands...)
                    Greeks? Which Greeks? Hellenes? Albanians? Vlachs? Slavs? What are you talking about, nearly every book about your revolution has pictures of Albanians who speak Albanian as a native tongue and are Albanian by native origins.

In Macedonia, people of the same origin, language and culture as myself today fought together many times against foreigners and enemies, that's what counts, we are the same people, regardless of the names we used or those forced upon us, our people are from where they have always been, whereas most of the population of modern Greece since its creation has come from outside of Greece or was not 'Greek' to begin with.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

In Macedonia, people of the same origin, language and culture as myself today fought together many times against foreigners and enemies, that's what counts, we are the same people, regardless of the names we used or those forced upon us, our people are from where they have always been, whereas most of the population of modern Greece since its creation has come from outside of Greece or was not 'Greek' to begin with.
                      ...like when... ?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Like the Kresna Uprising of 1878, read their Manifesto, with legendary Macedonian figures like Georgi Pulevski and Pop Berovski.

Try placing the following also in bold text:
                        Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon
                        The Ilinden Uprising of 1903 was conducted by the native Macedonian population, despite the infiltration of Bulgarian propaganda there was no foreign army there to assist us, read the Manifesto of the Krushevo Republic, all the people of Macedonia are invited to join, but the absolute majority population leading the charge were the Macedonians, the people who speak my language, practice my culture and have my identity, which is Macedonian, as it was then, as it is now.

Not Albanians, Vlachs and Macedonians who pretended to be "Hellenes".

Comment

• TerraNova
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008

Like the Kresna Uprising of 1878, read their Manifesto, with legendary Macedonian figures like Georgi Pulevski and Pop Berovski.

Try placing the following also in bold text:

The Ilinden Uprising of 1903 was conducted by the native Macedonian population, despite the infiltration of Bulgarian propaganda there was no foreign army there to assist us, read the Manifesto of the Krushevo Republic, all the people of Macedonia are invited to join, but the absolute majority population leading the charge were the Macedonians, the people who speak my language, practice my culture and have my identity, which is Macedonian, as it was then, as it is now.

Not Albanians, Vlachs and Macedonians who pretended to be "Hellenes".
                          All of the incidents you ve written except Ilinden maybe were local riots.
                          Not wars or revolutions.
                          Moreover all of them are disputed as clear national uprisings,as well as their intends and the involvement of your Eastern neighbor.

Whose propaganda is better...i cannot decide..

As about the boring albanovlahothing.
                          ..ok these minority groups self willingly got assimilated.
                          1-where they 5% ...7%
                          Lets erase 95% then and continue your boring preaching.
                          2-Self identification,,? is that the core ,the n.1 argument of your government and your people about the Macedonian name issue?
                          Maybe it's time then to respect others' right to self identify ,before you ask it for yourself.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova
                            Not wars or revolutions.
                            Moreover all of them are disputed as clear national uprisings,as well as their intends and the involvement of your Eastern neighbor.
                            Maybe? Who are you to make that statement more accurately than the national histiography of my people and the facts and evidence in support of the Kresna Uprising? My eastern neighbour is the reason why that uprising suffered eventual faliure, Macedonians had assisted the Russians when they went to save Serbia and create Bulgaria during the late 1870's, Pulevski even received an honourary distinction from the Russian Emperor at the time, we had all expectation that Bulgarians would assist us in our freedom, instead, they began to ruin the movement because the Macedonians were operating independently of the command which they themselves only recently received as a result of Russian innovation. You have no idea about these events which pertain to my history so I suggest you read up a little more, learn how to read Macedonian also and check the relevant sources.
                            Which one's? Those forced to go to night school? Those that were forced to drink castor oil for speaking Macedonian? Those that were paid? You people are as pathetic as the artificial nation-building methods employed to create the 'Greek' nation, in fact, you are a living testament of how pathetic it really is.

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                              Not wars or revolutions.

Whose propaganda is better...i cannot decide..

As about the boring albanovlahothing.
                              1-where they 5% ...7%
                              Lets erase 95% then and continue your boring preaching.
                              2-Self identification,,? is that the core ,the n.1 argument of your government and your people about the Macedonian name issue?
                              Maybe it's time then to respect others' right to self identify ,before you ask it for yourself.

Our "Eastern" neighbour, is actually a more or less creation of Macedonian immigrants.

Which is naturally since Sofia was the closes center for any of our revolutioners to act for liberation of Macedonia.

Since the Turkish concentration was biggest in Macedonia it was 10 times harder to rebel against them.

Those "local riots" as you say are one each piece of the whole national struggle and they cannot be taken ignorantly since their goal was same - authonomy for Macedonia.
                              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                              X