Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Volk, you read and hear and still you don't understand. But we've already been through this a million times on Maknews.

And yes, RtG is right, you do advocate a name change for the sake of NATO - your own post betrays you.
    Keep spreading your disinformation campaign...

Oh ok, you can tell we what I believe in right? I guess so, just like you can state what the UMD stands for??

What a joke, I have never called for a name change and never will, under any circumstance, if you cant understand my straight forward post your either stupid or willfully attempting to discredit me.
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Volk,

YOU wrote YOUR post, RtG didn't write it for you. If you no longer hold that view, then great.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Please underline the part which I call for a name change.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Volk, how about you read over you comments and try to understand the logic to what you are saying. I accept that you may have written it in a hurry and perhaps the choice of wording is confusing others as to what you really mean't. However, as it stands, you imply that you are ready to accept a name (that is not MACEDONIA) for the sake of joining NATO.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

as it stands, you imply that you are ready to accept a name (that is not MACEDONIA) for the sake of joining NATO.
            No what I implied is that we should join under fyrom, instead of not joining at all. I have re-read it and fail to understand how one could come to a conclusion that I call for a name change..
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

So you believe we should join NATO under a name other than Macedonia?

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                Van,

Volk brings a good point. I mean, let's face it. We joined the UN under FYROM, yet I don't see any "patriots" advocating we leave that organization because we were not admitted as Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Nikodim, are you a member of UMD?

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Nikodim, are you a member of UMD?

Why does it matter?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                      Why does it matter?
                      It doesn't really, but you're stance is very similar, so I was just wondering...

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Would I be happy with it? No, but NATO membership has strong benefits for our nation that cannot be ignored. Entering as fyrom as we have under the UN, FIFA and countless other orgs would not be end of the world. By achieving this membership we could focus on gaining recognition from more countries. Something I do not believe we have been doing enough of.
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                          Would I be happy with it? No, but NATO membership has strong benefits for our nation that cannot be ignored. Entering as fyrom as we have under the UN, FIFA and countless other orgs would not be end of the world. By achieving this membership we could focus on gaining recognition from more countries. Something I do not believe we have been doing enough of.
                          So you do support joining NATO under a name other than MACEDONIA. I guess RtG was right after all.

This also explains your blind support for UMD.

And what exactly are these "strong benefits" of NATO membership?

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

It doesn't really, but you're stance is very similar, so I was just wondering...
                            My question remains; Macedonia is admitted in the UN under FYROM. Do you advocate Macedonia leave this organization? Yes or no?

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                              Banned
                              • Apr 2009

So you do support joining NATO under a name other than MACEDONIA. I guess RtG was right after all.

This also explains your blind support for UMD.

And what exactly are these "strong benefits" of NATO membership?

Van,

Let's say hypothetically that Macedonia was in NATO in 2001-2002. Would Tetovo have erupted in Albanian violence? Yes or No?

Ans: No

Would the Orchid Agreement have ever happened if we were in NATO?

So, yes...we aren't in NATO, but we have to keep kissing Albanians rear ends as well. Which do you prefer?
                              Last edited by NikodimMKD; 04-23-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                                Van,

Let's say hypothetically that Macedonia was in NATO in 2001-2002. Would Tetovo have erupted in Albanian violence? Yes or No?

Would the Orchid Agreement have ever happened if we were in NATO?

So, yes...we aren't in NATO, but we have to keep kissing Albanians rear ends as well. Which do you prefer?

What do you base these answers on?

Is Spain a NATO member? Is Turkey? Is Belgium part of the EU?

Comment

Working...
                                X