Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Mass-Formation by Dr. Mattias Desmet Professor of Psychology University of Ghent

I came across this information about Mass-Formation and how we are being socially engineered en-masse into totalitarianism worldwide. It’s from a psychology professor at the University of Ghe…

I came across this information about Mass-Formation and how we are being socially engineered en-masse into totalitarianism worldwide. It’s from a psychology professor at the University of Ghent in Belgium. Anyway I took notes of what Professor Mattias Desmet who also has a master’s degree in statistics observed about the way we are being induced into this sort of Mass-Hypnosis with regards to Covid-19 Plandemic. It really explains a lot about how things got to where we are now. A lot of this is paraphrased from what Dr Mattias spoke of so please go to him as the source.

Gustave le Bon’s book is available on guttenberg

Mass-Formation by Dr. Mattias Desmet Professor of Psychology University of Ghent – Master’s degree in Statistics

Gustave Le Bon – Crowds

Le Bon theorized that the new entity, the “psychological crowd”, which emerges from incorporating the assembled population not only forms a new body but also creates a collective “unconsciousness”

4 conditions need to be present to create Mass-Formation

1) There needs to a lot of socially isolated people or people who experience a lack of social bond
    2) People who experience a lack of ‘sense making’. Unable to come to sensible conclusions.
    3) There is a lot of Free-Floating Anxiety (FFA). Free-Floating because there’s nothing to connect their anxiety to. No focal point. Unable to identify what’s causing and so no way to deal with it.
    4) There’s also a lot of Free-Floating Psychological-Discontent. People may experience their daily lives as lacking any purpose or meaning

Free-Floating Anxiety is the most painful psychological phenomena to experience and leads to panic attacks. In this state of unfocused anxiety the mind tries to connect it’s anxiety to something, an “Object of Anxiety”. The next piece of the puzzled is a strategy to deal with this Object of Anxiety.

So when these pre-conditions are highly present within a population and then the media provide a narrative which indicates a focal-point for this anxiety while at the same time describing a strategy to deal with this object of anxiety then all the anxiety connects to this object of anxiety.

If a large segment of people are willing to follow this strategy to deal with this object of anxiety no matter the cost, then in a second step people start a collective & heroic battle with this Object of Anxiety and in that way a new kind of social bond emerges & with that a new kind of “sense making” or purpose. Suddenly life is all directed towards battling this Object of Anxiety. This creates new sense of connectedness with others in the Mass-Formation.

This sudden and radical switch from the negative state of lack of social-connection to the opposite, a massive increase in social connection leads up to a mental intoxication.

Similar to hypnosis people in this hyper-focused state are narrowly focused. In hypnosis only the hypnotized are focused in this way. The hypnosis expert is not narrowly focused. In Mass-Formation leaders emerge which are even more narrowly focused than the followers.

When people experience this mental intoxication it no longer matters if the narrative is wrong or even blatantly false. What matters is that it leads up to this mental intoxication. This is why they will continue to go along with the narrative.

The resistance to understanding the narrative is false or wrong is driven by the fear of returning to the state of Free-Floating Anxiety and wanting to continue to experience the mental intoxication.

This explains why arguing based on facts will not work. Facts no longer matter to them. Given the facts, they are be unable to come to sensible conclusions, even in their own best interests.

Mass-Formation is also similar to mass-hypnosis in terms of people’s willingness to put up with things normally intolerable.

Standard hypnosis is used in place of anesthesia during minor surgeries and the subjects experience no pain as they are being cut into. In Mass-Formation people do not get egotistical at all, rather to the contrary, Mass-Formation focuses the attention so much on one point that you can take everything away from people, their physical well-being, their material well-being and they won’t even notice its absence.

In Mass-Formations people become radically intolerant of dissident voices. This person threatens to wake the people up and they get angry when confronted by the initial anxiety and discontent they experience by challenges to the official doctrine.

The crowd direct all their aggression at dissident voices.

At the same time they are radically tolerant of their leaders who pronounce the mainstream narrative. These people can lie and cheat and do everything they want and will always be forgiven by the crowd. All the lying, dishonesty and misbehavior is seen by the crowd as doing it for their own safety.

So knowing the nature of the control mechanisms Mass-Formation exerts what to do to wake them up?
    The good news is I still like vaccinated people and hope they don't suffer.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

The federal government is facing a hefty bill for rare but significant coronavirus vaccine injuries, with at least 10,000 people planning to claim.

Taxpayers are facing a hefty bill for rare but significant coronavirus vaccine injuries, with at least 10,000 people planning to claim under the federal government’s no-fault indemnity scheme.

Services Australia is building an online portal, to be launched next month, for uncapped claims above $5000 from those who suffered injury and loss of income due to their COVID-19 vaccine, with compensation for medical costs and lost wages to be paid by the government.

Shine Lawyers head of medical negligence Clare Eves said the amount of the claims “could be really significant” for people who experienced rare but serious adverse vaccine reactions, such as stroke and inflammation of the heart.

“Adverse events, even though they happen to a tiny proportion of people, for the people it does impact it’s really quite devastating,” Ms Eves said.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration recorded 78,880 adverse events linked to COVID-19 vaccination, representing a small minority (0.21 per cent) of the 37.8 million doses administered to 18.4 million people, by November 7. The vast majority of those 78,000 adverse events were mild side effects, including headache, nausea and sore arms.

More than 10,000 people have registered their interest to make a claim since registration opened on the federal health department’s website in September, official data shows, meaning it would cost at least $50 million if each claim is approved.

Ms Eves said significant brain or cardiac injury could result in a claim in the hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars.

“When you’re dealing with something like a stroke, you could have someone who is a truck driver and can’t go back to work, or an accountant who can’t process big numbers anymore,” she said.

“In severe cases, people go on to have multiple strokes and may need 24-hour care.”

People who experienced a moderate to significant adverse reaction resulting in a hospital stay of at least one night are covered by the government’s vaccine indemnity scheme.

‘Nothing sinister’: What are COVID vaccine side effects?
      Claimants seeking $20,000 or less will need to submit evidence of their injury and its relationship to COVID-19 vaccination, medical costs and lost wages.

Claims for more than $20,000, including death claims, will be assessed by a panel of independent legal experts and compensation paid based on their recommendations.

The government has not revealed what standard of proof will be required to establish that the person’s injury was caused by the vaccine.

Nine people, most of them elderly, have died after experiencing an adverse reaction to a COVID-19 vaccine in Australia.

Ms Eves said Shine Lawyers had received an influx of calls from people wanting to pursue legal action for vaccine side effects, referring most to the government’s no-fault scheme. Shine is also representing several litigants who fall outside the scheme.

Funding for the vaccine indemnity scheme was not included in the 2021-22 budget. It is expected to be funded in the government’s mid-year economic and fiscal outlook.

Adverse reactions to be covered are based on TGA advice and will include heart conditions myocarditis and pericarditis, the blood clotting disorder thrombosis with thrombocytopenia, the rare neurological condition Guillain-Barré syndrome and immune thrombocytopenia.
      I note they quote the 70,000 adverse event reports to the TGA but didn't want to report the deaths of over 630 now.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Турчинот во газот мy го напика на премиерот:

Originally posted by Herald Sun
        Adem Somyurek returns to parliament to block Andrews government’s pandemic Bill

The Andrews government’s controversial pandemic management Bill is in disarray with former government MP Adem Somyurek revealing he will block it.

Mr Somyurek on Wednesday night told the Herald Sun he would sensationally return to parliament to oppose the Bill, saying it gives “too much power to the government” and could lead to a “tyranny of rule by decree”.

Victoria was already “essentially an elective dictatorship”, he added, saying the bill does not include adequate checks to prevent abuses of power.

The government had assumed it would win the upper house vote scheduled for Thursday with the support of three crossbench MPs it secured a deal with on Monday.

But Mr Somyurek’s decision will mean the government will fall short of a majority, providing the eight other crossbenchers – who have already committed to opposing the Bill – vote against it. In that scenario, the Bill will fail.

Speculation about Mr Somyurek’s intentions on Wednesday prompted suggestions the government would delay the critical vote until the next sitting of parliament, in two weeks, rather than risk the embarrassment of such a high-profile loss.

That would give it time to win over at least one more crossbencher, but would likely involve massive concessions being made.

If the government cannot force the bill through in the next two weeks before the State of Emergency expires, it will not be able to enforce any pandemic orders.

Mr Somyurek said he had been moved to return due to concerns there was inadequate independent scrutiny built into the controversial Bill and it could lead to unjust government and “despots”.

“Had I continued to be a member of the Andrews cabinet, I would have argued around the cabinet table that this bill is a bad idea because it gives too much power to the government,” he said.

Mr Somyurek has attended parliament just once since he was booted out of the Labor Party and joined the crossbench amid branch stacking allegations in June last year.

But on Wednesday he provided evidence to parliament of his vaccination status in order to be able to attend again, triggering a “meltdown”, according to one MP.

Mr Somyurek said that parliamentary committees operating along strict party lines could not provide adequate scrutiny of future pandemic orders, as they were proposed to do under the Bill.

“As a person that has been at the forefront of enforcing party discipline, I can tell you that the merit of the issue under consideration is what the Premier’s Private Office says it is,” he said.

“I will not support this bill in its current form, and I would encourage the government to go back to the drawing board and consult more broadly.”

The eight crossbenchers who have already vowed to vote against the Bill have expressed anger over being shut-out of its drafting.

Only Greens MP Samantha Ratnam, Animal Justice’s Andy Meddick, and Reason Party leader Fiona Patten, were consulted and have flagged support for the Bill.

Under the proposed laws, which have already passed through the lower house, Premier Daniel Andrews would have the power to make a pandemic declaration and extend it in three-month blocks for as long as he considered it necessary.

The state’s chief health officer would be stripped of the ability to make special orders, with that power to be transferred to the health minister.

And a pandemic could be declared even if there had been no cases of a specific disease in Victoria for a period of time.

The government was forced to wind back aspects of the original Bill amid concerns from legal bodies, human rights organisations and civil liberty groups. But Victoria’s peak legal bodies, the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Liberty Victoria and the state Ombudsman, have maintained their opposition to the revised Bill, saying amendments didn’t go far enough.

Ombudsman Deborah Glass warned the proposed changes still failed to provide a “greater level of independent oversight”.

A defiant Mr Andrews said on Tuesday he was confident the laws would pass on Thursday without further amendments.

He added on Wednesday: “In an environment where this pandemic is not over, none of us have the luxury to consult and consult and consult in order to achieve universal support.”
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Not out of the woods yet. Pfizer has plenty of money!
          Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Waiting for a Kastriot Rexhepi moment...

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

No amount of money can buy the sort of time Pfizer or anyone else from the cabal needs/wants. The Turk screwed Andrews so hard that he has no chance of this rubbish passing the Legislative Council before they close up shop for 2021 (December 2 is the last sitting day). What that means is that the state of emergency expires on December 15 and it's all over red rover as Andrews is unable to not only extend the state of emergency but also can't create a new one.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

The increased death rate of young sports men and women is staggering at the moment. Those in denial still can't (or refuse) to join the dots.
                A work colleague (an extremely rare and like-minded one) alerted me to this phenomenon recently and I didn't think too much of it until I started noticing it more on some of the YouTube channels that I frequent. Naturally, you will never hear anything about this on TV and you literally have to get onto the more right wing channels on YouTube to hear any mention of it. Here's one video that goes into it in a bit more detail and it shows the MSM simply passing it off as heavy pot use among the young, without even knowing anything about each individual victim that has dropped dead in recent times on the sporting field/court. The guy that runs this channel is a bit of a dick (& just constantly swears for the sake of awearing) but he usually has good points that he raises.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Bravo to all the Australian protesters out on the weekend. Austrian type mandates are the new normal and we must resist with every part of our spirit.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

I have a renewed sense of hope after seeing 400,000 other people in Melbourne CBD yesterday.

Comment

• kompir
                      • Jan 2015

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

I like the guy. Who do we arrest first? Have a look at the links here in Australia:

This video has been updated. Please see link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nE35NpdMqDJl/ If you have uploaded this video onto your own channel, thank you for helping share the facts we learn. In the interest of integrity, please replace this vid…
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                          I have a renewed sense of hope after seeing 400,000 other people in Melbourne CBD yesterday.
                          It is building. Humanity will prevail (but not before everyone activates their mind and spirits).
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

A client has a father in hospital with covid vaccination complications. It is life threatening. They won't let my client in the hospital because she isn't vaccinated. Fucking ridiculous.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

My first cousin was taken to hospital last night after suffering a massive heart attack, she received her second Pfizer shot on Monday.

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

Former AFL player Paul Dimattina left gravely ill after booster shot reaction:

Paul Dimattina left gravely ill after booster shot reaction

Former footy star Paul Dimattina is in intensive care after becoming gravely ill from a suspected reaction to a booster shot, then catching Covid.

Former footy player Paul Dimattina is in intensive care after a suspected reaction to a Pfizer booster shot.

The Western Bulldogs midfielder, who is battling myasthenia gravis and has been receiving chemotherapy, has been in hospital for several days.

He told the Herald Sun he had a reaction to the booster jab but then contracted Covid.

“I didn’t have any symptoms then bang,” Dimattina said in a message from his hospital bed.

“I had a reaction to the booster jab but I’ve also now got Covid. I’m fighting with everything I got to get better.”

He became gravely ill on Thursday and was placed in intensive care.

He is now texting friends and recovering, but is expected to remain in hospital for at least another week.

Underlying health issues and auto-immune problems related to his myasthenia gravis are being blamed for the negative reaction.

Dimattina, a 131 game AFL veteran, owns South Melbourne’s Lamaro’s Hotel and has been highly critical of the government’s pandemic response.

He has been particularly critical of the lack of support for businesses, and said ongoing lockdowns and restrictions had decimated his business.

Sources said he was triple-vaxxed and was actively weighing up a potential run for state parliament.

Dimattina was sounded out by the Liberal Party in July about potentially standing as a candidate at the 2022 state election.

But he has since helped form a new centrist political outfit, the Victorians Party, which is hoping to take on both Labor and the Liberal Party next year.

No other media outlet is reporting on this, fucking criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X