• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Croats don't want EU!

Hrvati neće u EU

U svim državama zapadnog Balkana velika većina građana, više od dve trećine, podržava članstvo svoje zemlje u Evropskoj uniji, osim u - Hrvatskoj.

Podrška građana Hrvatske članstvu njihove zemlje u Evropskoj uniji "pala je na povijesno najnižu razinu", javlja danas Jutarnji list iz Brisela, pozivajući se na
    veliko Galupovo istraživanja "Balkan Monitor", koje će u sredu biti zvanično predstavljeno u Briselu.

Samo 25 odsto hrvatskih građana smatra da je članstvo Hrvatske u EU dobra stvar. Većina od 43 odsto na referendumu bi glasala protiv, a za članstvo bi bilo 38 odsto.

"Hrvatska je jedina država na Balkanu koja uopće pregovara o članstvu, a upravo se njeni građani najviše tome protive. Kosovo je jedina država u regiji koja nema nikakve formalne ugovorne odnose s EU, a tamošnji građani najviše podržavaju članstvo u EU. Njih čak 87 odsto navodi članstvo u EU kao nešto dobro", piše Jutarnji.

Iako i u EU smatraju da će Hrvatska postati članica krajem 2012. ili najkasnije početkom 2013, većina hrvatskih građana smatra da će Hrvatska ući u EU tek 2014. godine

Albanija je upravo dobila negativno mišljenje Evropske komisije, a građani Albanije ipak veruju da će njihova država postati članica EU već 2014.

Kao najvećeg protivnika članstvu njihove države u EU hrvatski građani smatraju Sloveniju koju, prema njihovoj percpeciji, slede Velika Britanija i Francuska. Kao najveće prijatelje unutar EU hrvatski građani doživljavaju Nemačku, Austriju i Mađarsku.

Hrvatsko ministarstvo spoljnih poslova nije htelo da komentariše Galupovo istraživanje, ali smatra da je "trend znatno bolji" i da su rezultati istraživanja koje je ono naručilo bili bolji i pokazuju da bi većina onih koji bi izašli na referendum glasala za članstvo.

(FoNet)

Only 25 percent of Croatian citizens think that Croatian membership in the EU is a good thing. The majority of 43 percent in the referendum would vote against it and for membership would be 38 percent.
    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

who cares what the folk wants ?
    if the croats or we macedonians have a really democracie, we wouldnt negotiate a EU entry anymore, the same take effect for the croats.
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
      who cares what the folk wants ?
      if the croats or we macedonians have a really democracie, we wouldnt negotiate a EU entry anymore, the same take effect for the croats.
      I guess the problem with these countries is that they accept EU funds for years before they become members and their governments have essentially sold their souls to the devil in the process, then there's no turning back...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
        I guess the problem with these countries is that they accept EU funds for years before they become members and their governments have essentially sold their souls to the devil in the process, then there's no turning back...
        the muslim world accepted this too, but they follow their own plan.
        we should do the same.
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

the croats don't want the eu because they are smart.When you join the eu you surrender your sovereignity also the eu exploits the country.When one considers what they get in return is it worth it ? Croatia as a capable country would be better of seeking prosperity on her own
          Last edited by George S.; 11-13-2010, 09:25 AM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Homer MakeDonski
            • Jan 2010

Maybe the Croatians accepted David Icke's advises for not entering the f@cing from Hapsburg families side centralized global dictatorship organisations knew as E.U
            YouTube - Na Rubu Znanosti (21.09.2009) David Icke o EU 2.dio

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

gruevski is definetly on a wrong way...if he doesn´t change his way away from the EU, then he must leave as leader.

the macedonian folk dont want to be slaves, anymore !

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

The Croats fought very hard to break away from the oppressive Yugo regime. Perhaps it has finally occurred to them that they are heading from the frying pan into the fire.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

the macedonian folk dont want to be slaves, anymore !
                  I doubt that if they did Macedonians would voice a resounding NO!!!! rather then an increasing support for the EU

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Macedonia has no balls. They continue to suck up to the western world and will do it at the cost of our sovereignty , the money they have invested into sucking up to EU and NATO they could have invested into tourism. Macedonia is beautiful, relatively cheap for westerners for holidays, and will fare far better if they pull out of negotiating and compromising our identity. Crawley crawley bum lick , sickening.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

well in a democracy politicians allways say that they are representing the people.Where are the politicians when over 80% of macedonians don't want a name change.I think there is a big let down somewhere along the line they have lost the plot.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

What a strange situation we have here....

The croats are getting strong support from catholic choir boys to enter the slave-pit which is called the EU, they dont have to give up their identity or "compromose" to any of their neighbours, yet the croats are smart enough to realise that joining the EU means cultural suicide and being a slave to the germans or french, and are totally against it.....

The other extreme is that Macedonia and its population is DESPERATELY wanting to get into the EU at any cost, wether it is changing the country and peoples name or declaring that you are bulgarian and getting a bulgarian slav passport/citezenship, yet ironically even with all of the enthusiam shown by macedonian people and macedonian politicians to join the EU, the EU nations dont respect us and are still umming and ahhing on wether allowing us to enter. And if we do enter we all know we will have to pay the ultimate price in loosing our identity so that we can became second class slaves....

Oh well, at least we will be able to travel to spain and france more easily now

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Homer MakeDonski View Post
                          Maybe the Croatians accepted David Icke's advises for not entering the f@cing from Hapsburg families side centralized global dictatorship organisations knew as E.U
                          YouTube - Na Rubu Znanosti (21.09.2009) David Icke o EU 2.dio
                          LOL david Ike, the guy who thinks the world is run by lizzard people

But i think he is very accurate on his statements about the EU and Croatia in this video

Comment

Working...
                          X