• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dove
    • Aug 2018

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Harm
    by John P. Thomas

Dr. Moulden observed certain clinical indicators of stroke in children and adults after they received vaccines. Infants who once had perfectly symmetrical facial features suddenly developed asymmetric features, which were the same types of changes that appear when an adult has a stroke. A stroke is caused by impaired blood flow to a part of the brain, which deprives cells of oxygen and causes cells to die...

The technical name for these mini-strokes is a transient ischemic attack (TIA). A TIA can actually occur anywhere in the body where the very small capillary blood vessels are located. However, when they occur in the brain, then the evidence of the stroke can be seen in the composition of the face.

I will quote Dr. Moulden as he explained the situation we are facing with vaccine damage. The following remarks were given in a 2009 interview. He stated:
    Science is only a manmade truth-seeking tool. It is fallible. It is a statistical, probabilistic mathematical model. It has limitations. Wielded for profit – truth can become lost. Scientific methods, design, and analyses can just as soon hide the truth as they can discover truth, or create “truth.”...
    Science cannot replace God-given tools of common sense and observation we all have. You do not need statistical probabilistic mathematical models, wielded by experts, to deny what you can see with your very own eyes.

If you place your hand on a hot stove element, you will be burned. If you do not experience pain and you cannot see the burn, then you will not learn that touching hot stove elements is harmful.

All vaccines have been causing “burns” to body and brain. The brain has no pain receptors. You will not feel any pain. You can, however, see the footprints of these “burns” immediate and delayed, from each vaccination. The evidence was before our eyes all along. We simply did not appreciate what these “burns” meant let alone that they were emerging after each vaccination. The “burns” are largely to internal organ systems. We can ALL now see the damaging effects of these “burns” with our own eyes.

As a physician, it is my sworn duty to cause no harm. As a human being, it is my duty to watch over my fellow beings. As an educator, it is my responsibility to teach awareness and understanding. As a scientist, it is my duty to separate cause from coincidence. As a Christian, it is my value to do unto others, as I would have others do unto myself. As a man, it is my responsibility to stand up to power, with truth and understanding, when those that wield power are in error.

My statements are not the words of a zealot. These are the words of integrity, couched with understanding, that has the potential to reside in every one of you. Seek, and you shall find. Knock and the door shall be opened unto you. I have sought. I have knocked. The door has been opened. I have found the truths I was seeking. The answers have not come from my own understandings. The answers are simply self evident (res ipsa loquitur) the thing speaks for itself.

All vaccinations cause brain damage, disease, chronic illness, aging, and death (res veritas loquitur) the truth speaks for itself. If you do not seek, if you do not knock, if you do not look, if you trust your own understandings, then (caveat emptor) – buyer beware.
    [17]

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Last 12 months death statistics from the Australian Bureau of Statistics:

- Deaths from Ischaemic heart disease up 13.6% (even though had been trending downwards prior to this year)
      - Deaths from Influenza and pneumonia up by 25.2%
      - Deaths from Cancer up by 4.1%
      - Deaths due to Diabetes UP BY 42.5% !!!!
      (and they think Covid is bad)
      - Deaths from Dementia (incl Alzheimers) up by 13.6%

Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• kompir
        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Last 12 months death statistics from the Australian Bureau of Statistics:

- Deaths from Ischaemic heart disease up 13.6% (even though had been trending downwards prior to this year)
        - Deaths from Influenza and pneumonia up by 25.2%
        - Deaths from Cancer up by 4.1%
        - Deaths due to Diabetes UP BY 42.5% !!!!
        (and they think Covid is bad)
        - Deaths from Dementia (incl Alzheimers) up by 13.6%

https://www.abs.gov.au/statistics/he...latest-release
        Partially explains what the life insurance mobs are seeing. What I'm being told by many in the hospital system is that the excess deaths are by and large not being categorised and listed as "natural causes".
        Last edited by kompir; 05-19-2022, 02:18 AM.
        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

This one will blow your socks off (too long to copy/pasta):

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Very comprehensive summary of events. The guy has some history that makes him easy to target. But nothing in that article can be reasonably refuted.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Guys, you know I've been dubious about corona virus. But this new monkeypox is something to really worry about. It was only just found, but luckily a brand new vaccine for it was just released. Thank God (or Bill Gates).

I might have it already, I've been swinging on my chandelier in my bedroom more frequently lately.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

The media are already painting the monkeypox as one for the fudge packers.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I'm full keto. No fudge for me!
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                    • Dec 2011

How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over the Globe at Lightning Speed?

"The US has ordered 13 million additional doses of the monkeypox vaccine after a Massachusetts man contracted the rare — but potentially severe — virus, officials said Thursday.

The massive $119 million order of Jynneos jabs — which can be used to treat both the monkeypox virus and smallpox — was created by the biotechnology company Bavarian Nordic, according to Newsweek."

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

"White Coat Waste Project, a watchdog group that fights govt-funded animal testing, ran an ad on Facebook about an island in South Carolina where lab monkeys are bred for NIH. Politifact, FB's official fact checker, jumped in to call it disinformation. There's only one problem..."

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                        How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over the Globe at Lightning Speed?
                        Global Stockholm Syndrome...the elites are missing their dose of lockdown control...we need another big pandemic to keep people distracted from the artificial economic tsunami that is building that will destroy the current capitalist system and usher in the Great Reset...Destroying the system will ensure you hit rock bottom and own nothing...but according to them...you will be happy

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

"preliminary analysis of monkeypox indicates that it is “a third lab strain with unknown characteristics” and that there is chatter about this being somehow related to Moscow’s charges against U.S. biological activities in Ukraine."

Comment

• kompir
                              • Jan 2015

^ If this is even partly true, the world will send the US into the Stone Age.

Comment

• Dove
                                • Aug 2018

Ocular Surface Erosion after Suspected Exposure to Evaporated COVID-19 Vaccine

On the third day of campaign, a vial, containing a single dose of 0.5 mL, of the vaccine was dropped accidentally onto the floor and broken by an administering nurse. A total of 15 personnel had symptoms and signs of ocular surface erosion at the average time from the accident to the onset of 10.2 ± 7.1 h; 4 personnel also had skin rash. These personnel included all 13 persons who already worked in the rooms when the accident occurred and continued for additional 4–6 h and 2 personnel who presented in the rooms 1–2 h after the accident and stayed for 2–3 h. Proximity and timing suggest CoronaVac correlation with the ocular and skin reactions. Cautions should be taken to avoid broken vials, spills, and aerosolization of CoronaVac during the vaccination.

Comment

Working...
                                X