View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 07:23 AM   #8
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even there are plenty examples of the use of the term Ellinas,instead of Romios (Ioannis Vatatzes,Choniatis,Anna Comnena,etc)
None of these people were commoners or even regular folk, they were educated and/or royalty. And their content is not at all substantial with regard to a collective and common 'Hellenic' identity shared by any sort of masses, of course, please exhibit the relevant texts if you think otherwise.
Quote:
i don't denounce the term Romios-it is used until now..meaning the same.
Yes you do, and no it isn't.
Quote:
Romios and Ellinas are the same.
Have you had your medicine? East Roman priests cursed the 'Hellenic' name as heresy and devil worshipping, the East Romans historically despised the names of 'Greek' and 'Hellene'. Do you really need me to show you some more examples of the differences between Romans and Hellenes or would you like to quit while you are still stumbling to the floor?
Quote:
Do you think Bulgarian and Macedonian are the same too?
I think the relevance is equal of both the 'Roman' and 'Bulgarian' names where it concerns their use by the Macedonians during various stages in history. After the dust settles, the same people are there regardless of the names used due to belonging in a state or adherence to a religious group, the same people, the Macedonians.
Quote:
Nice...but doesn't support your delusions
There is only one person that has delusions here mate, the same one who claims that Romans and Hellenes are the same.
Quote:
I guess firstGreekConstitution needs a surgery to be removed from your head.
Its like a tumor.
I think each time reference is made to it you receive pains in your head on par with a tumor, which prompts an impulsive reaction on par with a moron.