• Feb 2011

Originally posted by MKPrilep View Post
      why the f... they allow such a song in macedonia,
      and why our macedonian musicians cooperate with him
      and kids hear his music.

Code:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I0N8rBhH7U

they should kick his fuc...ing ass out of macedonia
      Which idiot signed the Framework Agreenment by the way ?

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Imagination View Post
        Which idiot signed the Framework Agreenment by the way ?
        How come you don't know and why not Google for the info?

predavnici_ja_prodavaat_makedonija_2001.jpg

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Droog
          Which rights were given to Albanians in expense of the Macedonians?
          The fact that Albanian is an official language of the state alongside Macedonian. The fact that, no matter how stupid or incompetent the individual is, if an Albanian comes from a region where they make up 20% they must be ensured their 'percentage' in the system. Start by addressing those, and tell me if any of our neighbouring countries would accept this. And the fact that your people stole these rights by raising an armed conflict against the state....well.....why don't you tell me how your people were suffering in Macedonia prior to 2000?
          Originally posted by Voltron View Post
          Ive been on the MOTW, they are not maggots and I dont know what has transpired with you on that site. This forum has often times mirrored MOTW with its hardline positions and opinions. I wasnt exactly welcomed here either.
          They are maggots. And this forum cannot be compared to theirs in the way you're suggesting. You may not see much positivity about Greeks here, but at least we respect your identity enough to call you a Greek. How many Greeks call Macedonians as Macedonians at that racist hole?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

duplicate post

Comment

• Niko777
              • Oct 2010

Skopje City Transportation (JSP) Becomes Bilingual, Albanian "SHKUP" Written on all New City Buses

Enlarged image, This is the company's new logo.

Comment

• Droog
                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                The fact that Albanian is an official language of the state alongside Macedonian.

no comment

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

That is a token gesture. I would rather only Macedonian official street signs in Macedonia, and the same should be applied to all other states. What happens if the Albanian population in those areas falls below 20%? Should the Macedonians change signs every 5 years to keep up with demographic shifts, or should they have signs in Macedonian because IT IS MACEDONIA?

That aside, how many people are allowed to speak Macedonian and have it interpreted to Albanian in the Albanian parliament?

Do you think the actions of those ethnic Albanian extremists who took up arms against the Macedonian state in 2000/2001 was justified? Was it worth killing people so you can speak in a foreign language during national assemblies, parliament, etc in Macedonia? Or was the killing more in relation to having street signs in your own langauge? How many people were killed in Albania for the purpose of having Macedonian street signs?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

The biggest thing in macedonia is that the albanians don't respect the macedonians.They keep demanding more & more rights even passports in albanien.They want a country within a country its never ending they never give up.If they aren't happy they should go back to their country albania.They think they are fighting for rights that's nothing but bs it's more like stirring up trouble hoping in the confusion someone will secede to them another parce of macedonia.Someone like the macedonian govt should say enough is enough learn to behave.Their very own politicians & president from albania have reminded them to cooperate & behave as they never had it so good.If & show some respect to their host country the govt doesn't do it a civil unrest from the macedonian people will give them a good hiding & send them off to albania enough is enough.
                    Last edited by George S.; 05-02-2011, 01:26 AM. Reason: ed
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Droog
                      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      T
                      That aside, how many people are allowed to speak Macedonian and have it interpreted to Albanian in the Albanian parliament?

Do you think the actions of those ethnic Albanian extremists who took up arms against the Macedonian state in 2000/2001 was justified? Was it worth killing people so you can speak in a foreign language during national assemblies, parliament, etc in Macedonia? Or was the killing more in relation to having street signs in your own langauge? How many people were killed in Albania for the purpose of having Macedonian street signs?
                      1)There aren't any deputies that speak your language in the Albanian parliament, because you're too few to have one of your representatives elected.

2)Nobody was killed in Albania to get bilingual street signs, because unlike in Macedonia we really don't think that it's such a huge problem.

3) a)No language is foreign to its native speakers b)Let me reply to that with a question: was it worth killing and dying to not allow the largest minority have its own street signs? I don't think so.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                        There aren't any deputies that speak your language in the Albanian parliament,
                        Don't be afraid calling it "Macedonian Language"... It will not harm you i promise.

Originally posted by Droog View Post
                        because you're too few to have one of your representatives elected.
                        Well Albania should introduce a law where just like in Macedonia the ruling party must form a coalition with the largest minority (in this case it would be the Ethnic Macedonians)

Do you think if not for this west imposed law (coalition governments) ethnic Albanians in Macedonia would have enough votes and power to have a say in our country?
                        Last edited by Bill77; 05-02-2011, 03:45 AM.
                        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Droog
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          Don't be afraid calling it "Macedonian Language"... It will not harm you i promise.

Well Albania should introduce a law where just like in Macedonia the ruling party must form a coalition with the largest minority (in this case it would be the Ethnic Macedonians)

Do you think if not for this west imposed law (coalition governments) ethnic Albanians in Macedonia would have enough votes and power to have a say in our country?
                          Check my comments if you think that I have any terminology concerns. Bill, if there were enough Macedonians in Albania they would be able to elect at least one deputy, but they can't because they're too few. No Macedonian party is forced to ally itself with an Albanian one, but because of the electoral results they have to ally themselves with at least one Albanian party.
                          Last edited by Droog; 05-02-2011, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• ennea
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2011

I think the Greek minority is the biggest, with percentages of 1-4% in elections and 1-2 seats in the Parliament.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ennea View Post
                              I think the Greek minority is the biggest, with percentages of 1-4% in elections and 1-2 seats in the Parliament.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_f...n_Rights_Party
                              Well mabe they should form part of a ruling coalition since Droog is suggesting the largest minority is a criteria to have equal power equal rights. Just like what is happening in Macedonia.

I would also say the same rule should apply to Greece where definitely the largest minority are Macedonian. But i know, that will never happen. There is one rule for Macedonia and another for the rest of the Balkans.
                              Last edited by Bill77; 05-02-2011, 04:18 AM.
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• ennea
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2011

Well mabe they should form part of a ruling coalition since Droog is suggesting the largest minority is a criteria to have equal power equal rights. Just like what is happening in Macedonia.

I would also say the same rule should apply to Greece where definitely the largest minority are Macedonian. But i know, that will never happen. There is one rule for Macedonia and another for the rest of the Balkans.
                                The largest minority parties were the ones of Muslims of Thrace. They went independent (under the names Destiny and Trust) for a brief period in early 90s, taking in consequtive elections a total of about 0,7%. Rainbow Party takes about 0,1%.
                                Muslims usually elect 2 (rarely 3) MPs with the major parties.

Comment

Working...
                                X