X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Shmuel Vaknin aka 'Sam' - The Liar

I am sure plenty of people will contribute with examples of when this clown has been producing lies.

Shmuel, from myself I wish to thank you for producing your most recent set of lies about Macedonians and this forum in particular. It has now given us the platform to expose you for what you are, and all in the one place.

Feel free to jump in anytime and correct any misconceptions, even if it is with a pretend ID. For everybody's perusal:

PHP Code:
    http://samvak.tripod.com/cv.html 
    Nice CV, Shmuel.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

PHP Code:
      http://www.ce-review.org/99/23/vaknin23.html 
      Sam Vaknin

I am often accused of writing excoriating, biased diatribes of the Balkans.
      Have you ever wondered why, Shmuel?
      I often do.
      And he admits it! I wonder, Shmuel, was that a diatribe full of lies about our forum or what? Or was that you telling the 'truth' (whatever that means in your deluded head)?

Funny how in this particular article he sort of supports Macedonia, but then again this was written 10 years ago. Shmuel has done many a backflip since then.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Here is Shmuel ten years later in 2009, with his lie about this forum:

PHP Code:
        http://groups.google.com/group/narcissisticabuse/browse_thread/thread/54e8998b3a86e9ea?pli=1 
        The title is "Macedonian Antisemitism Online" - How pathetic. Why not, "Macedonians defend rights of Jews among their own people", or something that isn't biased? Wait a sec, you admitted 10 years ago that you are biased. Oh well......

Comment

• Dejan
          • Sep 2008

I've felt for a long thime that there is something about this Sam Vaknin that doesn't sit right when it comes to Macedonia and Macedonians.
          You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
            • Jan 2009

Sam Vaknin you dirty the name of the MTO because of a few opinions from SOME of its members, not all. Your simplistic, boring, unprofessional article (if one should even call it that) should have acknowledged the fact that people like SoM had stated the following unbiased opinion about Jews;

I have a few good Jewish friends, they are as shifty and/or honest as the next person, regardless of their origin. I know some Macedonians that I would trust as far as I can throw them.
            Sam Vaknin you're a pathetic creature to write what you did about Macedonia. As far as I am concerned you're a spineless piece of trash that fears the information this forum has generated in such a short span of time.
            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Sammy the liar stated the following;

Like the vast majority of the peoples of Europe (with a few notable exceptions), the Macedonians sat back and did not lift a finger to help. Only a few brave Macedonian individuals bucked the trend. The silent majority simply took over the possessions and property of the exterminated Jews and looked the other way.
              Where's the proof of your venomous diatribe Vaknin? Is it possible you can provide an unbiased piece of solid evidence Vaknin?

Are you just tired of having 6 readers that you decided to use this forum as a venture to acquire more readership to your unprofessional articles?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Quite a pathetic fellow ain't he...
                .......the Macedonians sat back and did not lift a finger to help....
                What a slap in the face for all of those Macedonians that DID help. In case you didn't notice Sammy boy, Macedonia was also under severe occupation, it was a war, everybody was trying to help themselves, and in Macedonia it was the Bulgar invaders who rounded the Jews up, not the Macedonian locals.

I wonder, Shmuel, what did the the Jews do for Macedonia during the Ilinden Uprising, the Balkan Wars and WWII? Tell me, did they help the Macedonians when we were going through our own turmoil against our greedy neighbours, or did they just sit back and not lift a finger to help?

Contradictions, double-standards, lies, etc - The qualities of Shmuel Vaknin. People like you taint the image of good Jews.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

i wonder, shmuel, what did the the jews do for macedonia during the ilinden uprising, the balkan wars and wwii? Tell me, did they help the macedonians when we were going through our own turmoil against our greedy neighbours, or did they just sit back and not lift a finger to help?
                  exactly!!!!

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

it is sad uninformed individuals like this get the forum and recognition they do, yet so much about macedonia has been uncovered in the last 10 years and goes seemingly unnoticed.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Not to worry Bij, people like Shmuel are peripheral, they come and go like a bad smell whenever their most recent wife has divorced and taken them to the cleaners, when their boyfriends break up with them, when they have one too many pipes (of whatever he is on in 2009), etc. Shmuel's value as a historical source of any sort concerning Macedonia is zero. He knows it, that is why he grabs on to anything he can to make something from nothing, otherwise, without his measly little website and 6 readers (pulja being one of them obviously) he would drop off the radar completely.

At least when people search about Vaknin on the net they will also eventually come across this thread and forum, so they can see what Shmuel is really about, a contradicting opportunist.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

I have read his articles & all i can say from being independent with no axe to grind that it's a piece of crap .Why it is written by someone who is an armchair critic withdrawn from reality.Sam the liar because that;s what you are you have written a pile of shit & trash & you change your belly more than a cut snake.Hey man get a life your a clown of the highest order.SOM& the true macedonian are deeply offended & so is the rest of the macedonians on the MTO forum , an apology would not go astray & grow up & tell the truth for a change.
                        Last edited by George S.; 10-24-2009, 05:22 AM. Reason: edit
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Here is some more of Shmuel's diatribes.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

The thing that strikes me about the big 'V' is his vindictive streak, he seems to have a petty spitefulness in his opinion pieces about Macedonia since he was terminated from his advisory position with the Macedonian Government all those years ago...maybe theres some unresolved renumeration issues at hand and our little Shylock is demanding his pound of flesh...?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Maknews in bed with Sam Vaknin?

It is well known that some months ago, Shmuel 'Sam' Vaknin, the hypocrite and renegade racist who is disgruntled with Macedonia since the Macedonian Government told him to take his 'paid advice' elsewhere, spewed up a diatribe against the Macedonian Truth Organisation due to comments made by some of its members related to the Jewish people. Typically, he fails to cite the examples of the administrators and others at the MTO who spoke out against anti-Semitism, preferring instead to povide unsuspecting readers of his deluded webiste only one (his) side of the story.

In an effort to stimulate some sort of interest about anything at all, this opportunistic fool has continued with his anti-Macedonian statements, and his anti-MTO attitude. No sane Macedonian would support this individual, who has behaved little better than a dog towards the Macedonian people. However, there is one person in the Macedonian community willing to give this manipulative propagandist a platform, as ridiculous as it sounds. Maknews is now, not only providing this compulsive liar a platform, but is actually promoting Shmuel's point of view, giving it an artificial and false credibility that in actual fact does not exist.

Either Maknews has an unhealthy friendship with this anti-Macedonian jester, or, he enjoys posting up emails that (falsely) paint the MTO in a negative light. Whatever it is, it's pathetic, and is testament to what levels some individuals are now prepared to descend to.

This is what Shmuel is about, and these are responses to his rabid attack against the MTO:

The MTO is proud to declare that anybody who is an enemy of Macedonia and the Macedonian people, is an enemy of the MTO. We won't be posting up emails of anti-Macedonian racists, pretending to lend a sympathetic ear like Maknews, with whom it seems there are 'other goals' to achieve, in light of such a public display of contradictive stupidity.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Vaknin and/or his cronies were unable to reply sensibly to us.
                                Maknews decided this news of a few months ago was somehow newsworthy??
                                It is odd and entirely inappropriate.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X