X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Brandy
    • May 2010

Originally posted by sf. View Post
    If you have a chance to make it over, you'll need to partake in the great Australian tradition: the pub crawl.
    Thanks sf - one day I hope - and seeing that there is no consensus on the best Australian beer we are left with no choice but try them all and decide - although from the sounds of it I'll try VB last.

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post
      Thanks sf - one day I hope - and seeing that there is no consensus on the best Australian beer we are left with no choice but try them all and decide - although from the sounds of it I'll try VB last.
      Yes, most definitely!
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Guinesss...guiness....Guiness.....on Draft
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Mikail, How do you rate Carlton Draft?
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
            Re: Ohrid Framework Agreement - UMD is not pleased the way this document was signed, under the international community's pressure, however, UMD will not tackle this issue at the moment, nor does it have a specific position on the issue. We know and understand everyone's concerns about this one, but UMD has set some priorities, and that priority is the protection of our name.

UMD solicits donations and memberships from what large segment of the Diaspora? Close to 70% of our membership and donors have heritage from the Aegean part of geographic Macedonia, if this is what you are asking.
            It would appear that the "UMD" has most support from uninformed and gullible, though most likely well intentioned, excepting the 5th columnist MPO bugaromani and their alternative agendas, Macedonians originating from the Aegean part of ethno-historic Macedonia. We learn something new every day! :-)

"UMD" OXYMORN:
            Meto: "UMD will not tackle this issue at the moment, nor does it have a specific position on the issue."

"...UMD is a leading international non-governmental organization addressing the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world...."
            This IS pure BS, Meto! Read the start of this thread and compare with "nor does it have a specific position on the issue" and realise that you are LYING and DELUDING yourself! UMD is 100% PRO-RAMKOVIST!
            Last edited by indigen; 06-13-2010, 03:39 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Seriously, it is almost comical to read that the UMD "solicits donations and memberships" immediately after stating it does not have a position on one of the most fundamental attacks to the Macedonian identity in modern times.

Here is a more appropriate text:

The UMD hopes someone is stupid enough to give us money so that one day we might have a position on something. In the meanwhile, we will spend your money by meeting with politicians and telling them that we have no position on anything.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

This recent UMD announcement is interesting. I notice MVB has not responded to my response to him. He forewarned me that something might happen really soon. So the UMD has finally decided negotiations must cease. What next? Where do go after making a decision like this? The interim accord is part of that "negotiation" and they have not rejected that. In fact, they do not have a position on that.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

RtG,

On the contrary, its clear that UMD still supports the Interim Accord as they have reprimaned Greece for violating it in their latest press release. If they did not support it, they would not provide it with any legitimacy, let alone use it as an example of Greek 'intransigence'.

On the one hand, UMD has now, for the first time ever, called on the Macedonian Government to "cease" negotiations (although I'm still suspect of what they mean by "cease", I'll give them the benefit of the doubt), however, on the other hand, they have reminded Greece that it has not implemented its end of the bargain, showing that they consider the Interim Accord to be a legitimate agreement that they would like to implement if Greece were to allow Macedonia into the EU/NATO.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    Seriously, it is almost comical to read that the UMD "solicits donations and memberships" immediately after stating it does not have a position on one of the most fundamental attacks to the Macedonian identity in modern times.

Here is a more appropriate text:

The UMD hopes someone is stupid enough to give us money so that one day we might have a position on something. In the meanwhile, we will spend your money by meeting with politicians and telling them that we have no position on anything.
                    More like safe, primarily legal language absolving themselves of a specific stance until a proper draft of their position can be published rather than putting out a position that will alienate and offend.
                    "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                    though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                    Our long awaited hour will draw near
                    and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

who are we going to alientate and offend?
                      Are we the only nation in this universe that cannot stand up for itself?
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                        More like safe, primarily legal language absolving themselves of a specific stance until a proper draft of their position can be published rather than putting out a position that will alienate and offend.
                        What a pathetic defense. Sorry Buktop, it is not my style to attack the person, but what on Earth are you really supporting?
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

It's more than obvious they (UMetoD) are all over the place. They do not have a clear cut position on anything at all.

It would be nice if one of the new Meto stooges who have come on board, go through 195 pages of questions and queries and try to set UMD on the right path. Or else let's stop this circus of putting the spotlight on UMD.

All we need to do is expose them. It's up to them to defend their actions. Something they have chosen to remain silent about.

So MVB, how about you do something your buddy has not, and that's clear the air of suspicion.
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                            "Disclaimer" is UMD's catchphrase. Maybe before any of them say or write anything, they should repeat the following:

The following statement is soley the view of Meto Koloski's alter ego named Loopy Lou, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Meto Koloski the individual or CEO, or those of the United Macedonian Diaspora.
                            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              "Disclaimer" is UMD's catchphrase. Maybe before any of them say or write anything, they should repeat the following:

The following statement is soley the view of Meto Koloski's alter ego named Loopy Lou, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Meto Koloski the individual or CEO, or those of the United Macedonian Diaspora.
                              I love Buktops work, an apologist and arse-kisser without peer...

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                who are we going to alientate and offend?
                                Are we the only nation in this universe that cannot stand up for itself?
                                Well, Australians would be my guess, or in particular members here. But the fact that they do not currently have a position means they are taking the time to properly draft a position.
                                "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
                                though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
                                Our long awaited hour will draw near
                                and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

Working...
                                X