X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Irrespective of how many aliases they use, their characteristic behaviour and manner will betray them in the end. It always does.
    The great UMD and the levels it stoops to in order to maintain its "international image".
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Screwdriver, I notice you have slithered away and disappeared again. Don't bother returning to post if you're not prepared to answer my question, I want to see what a foul-mouthed critic like you has done for the Macedonian Cause.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Shtrafciger, There is no need to call people in Greek names, if you want a proper discussions there is no need to irritate our people here. Keep in mind that our people from Egejska Makedonija have had it very tough, their houses were destroyed, their families kicked out i think you should show some respect here. If it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have a Macedonian Community in Australia. These people fought against UDBA Agents,Greek Agents and so forth, if it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have churches,community center in the 1950s and 60's.
        Well said Prolet. Personally I don't think we should tolerate any attacks on the identity of Macedonians on here. The Screwdriver's attempt to "hellanise" our names shows nothing more than his "Yugoslav" tendancies, whereby he attempts to create artificial divisions between Macedonians from the republic and Macedonians from Greek occupied Macedonian territory.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Prolet, thank you for your pertinent and correct input.
          Im simply stating the truth, from what i've seen and experienced. When we emigrated to Australia, it was people from Egejska Makedonija that helped settle us even though we didnt know who they were at the time, we are great friends even till this day. It was very difficult, but it taught us to help other fellow Macedonians who emigrated later and the very least we could do for them is offer some advise on how to make their lives easier. Our people were more united back then, now its different.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• stravdziger
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Vangelovski, how do you feel when a Macedonian calls you "Evangelos".
            When a Macedonian wants to refer to me with a Greek sounding name, I feel it is an attack on my identity and that I am to be understood as being lesser of a Macedonian due to my ancestry being from Greek occupied Macedonia. If such a person were in front of me and attempting such folly, I would let them know on a number of levels how disgusted I am with him.
            You really are sensitive all of a sudden for someone who definitely knows how to dish it out. I must have hit a nerve. But do I really have to remind you of how many swear words, insults and lies have you hurled, and just recently at that? Are you suffering from amnesia?

No, it's not "an attack on your identity", whatever the hell that means, so don't blow a head valve, dedo. Your shock and alarm is very false considering your recent tirades, and no one cares more for our Aegean and Pirin brothers more than I do.

Stravdziger, given my previous discussion about my name and your usage of the offensive "Hristakis", please be advised that it will be my pleasure to delete you if you do it again. And I would look forward to meeting with you one day to see how I could possibly help you out of your defective personality.
            You obviously can't debate me, and deleting me would only prove me point - open debate is not allowed on this site. If you want civilized, you have to act civilized, chap. It's really simple.

Stravdziger, you have hinted that this website is a forum front for the AMHRC.
            Hard to say for sure, but that's certainly how it appears.

You have also suggested Democratic Macedonia is acceptable to you in preference to FYROM.
            That is bullshit, I suggested it's essentially no different as a provisional reference, therefore a non-issue, and you are the one has twisted that to suit your purposes.

I can give you a precise date when the moderators met with the leadership of AMHRC and it was well over 1 year after the commencement of this website. Any support the MTO has given AMHRC is because of their transparency and capability to follow through with measurable actions. Naturally, they are only as good as their last initiative.
            Sounds good, but your behavior doesn't bear this out, that's the problem.

Either way, an open and authentic debate has occurred.
            PUH-lease! Chris, you make me laugh, my man. I still like you, though.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
              • Aug 2010

Shtrafciger, There is no need to call people in Greek names, if you want a proper discussions there is no need to irritate our people here. Keep in mind that our people from Egejska Makedonija have had it very tough, their houses were destroyed, their families kicked out i think you should show some respect here. If it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have a Macedonian Community in Australia. These people fought against UDBA Agents,Greek Agents and so forth, if it wasnt for our people from Egejska Makedonija, we wouldnt have churches,community center in the 1950s and 60's.
              Bato, these people don't care about the damage they have caused the UMD (self centered) and with Meto not putting at stop to them means they will post anything.

Macedonia 2025 will also take a hit over their stupidity. Do they care about anyone else - no. Hey screw man are you also a Macedonia 2025 member and activist? Invest in NATO and the EU?

Q. Are you related to Sammy Vaknin?
              Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-09-2010, 12:02 AM.
              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Screwdriver, Congratulations. A UMD hero award to be granted to the screw. That screws Macedonians over. Like the UMD
                Any support the UMD would have received from any members of this forum, or some Macedonian Communities in Australia, you have succeeded very well in tarnishing any form of alliance.
                Congratulations Meto, you disgust me , that you would allow such denigration from your board members, it shows how low you people stoop.
                Screwdriver, you are disgusting, you say you have concern for the minorities in Aegean Macedonian, Pirin and mala Prespa, and you hellenise my fellow brothers here names.
                You are a pathetic low life disgusting foul mouthed anti Macedonian with identity issues that is getting paid by Meto to allow such disgusting filth and verbal diarrhea from your mouth
                I am disgusted and offended on behalf of my fellow Macedonians brothers here, I too am from Aegean Macedonia, from the same stock and village you are putting down RTG

I think its time MTO should delete UMD off this forum altogether
                Meto, your scrivener has caused untold irreversible damage to your relationships here.
                Not one of your better strategies. Congratulations Meto, hold your head up high, your anti Macedonian strategies are set in concrete
                Oh, yes, that is coorect, you are supporting your fucked up US congress aspirations aligning yourself with the traitorous powers that be in RoM, all in the name of the Macedonian diaspora, for your own personal gain
                Go screw your organisation, and if I had scredwrivers details, would be ever so happy to meet him in person so that he may hellenize my name too. To my face.
                You denigrated everyone here and am in disgust with the UMD, Meto, this has all gone too far.
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

The Screwdriver is clamoring for an open debate, but when we bring up the most pressing issues facing Macedonians today, he ignores them, like his metor Meto.

You should inform yourself of the views of both your President and his organisation before you come on here to debate these issues, rather than blindly and idiotically trying to justify his statements, which he himself has acknowledged and has been video taped doing so. Further, if you want an open and honest debate as you claim, you should actually engage in some substance, rather than engage in changing peoples names as you would Macedonia's.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

UMD and MPO were blood brothers in arms. ha ha ha ha ha
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      UMD and MPO were blood brothers in arms. ha ha ha ha ha
                      According to Lubi, their latest Board Member has a strong family history of MPO membership. I suspect the Screwdriver is this same Board Member - Meto's newest footsoldier doing his dirty work.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        According to Lubi, their latest Board Member has a strong family history of MPO membership. I suspect the Screwdriver is this same Board Member - Meto's newest footsoldier doing his dirty work.
                        Tom, George is not a board member (yet) but I think he's still a member of the MPO? If not, his cousin is ..

Larry Koroloff, Director

Comment

• stravdziger
                          • Sep 2010

Prolet, that's all well and good, but you're a day late and a dollar short, my friend. Yes, a proper discussion is severely lacking, that's the entire problem. So, if RTG and others want to get nasty, I can do that, too. And if they want to get civilized, I would welcome that. The problem is that, on this site, the moderators are some of the worst offenders, so the hypocrisy is incredible.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Cheers MK , these people , I await , to welcome them, with my community in Adelaide. I cant wait for them to meet us all here.

UMD and MPO are ONE and the same organisation. Dirty, low life anti -Macedonian scum

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                              Cheers MK , these people , I await , to welcome them, with my community in Adelaide. I cant wait for them to meet us all here.

UMD and MPO are ONE and the same organisation. Dirty, low life anti -Macedonian scum
                              It's really boils down low self-esteem and a major case of paranoia - a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear.

What exactly do they fear, exposure?

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

their negative self- exposure has caused some irreversible damage MK, and MTO has been far too patient with their bullshit and alliance for name change and support of the framework agreement.
                                I am disgusted in their hellenisation of forum members names here, they call that open debate, yet they wont answer a single question.
                                What have they done for the Macedonian cause?
                                Oh , boat trips for their US compatriots,
                                Hey anyone that is a UMD member out there, look where your money is going, you are paying their way for their affluent life style. Have a big re-think about the transparency of an organisation, that does not provide financial s to members, and supports anti-Macedonian political parties and campaigns

Comment

Working...
                                X