Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Given the alleged racism in the United States against the islamic world, I would have thought the Republican party would have used "Barack Hussein Obama" with emphasis on the Hussein, at every opportunity, rather than just "Obama" or "Barack Obama".

Interestingly enough, they haven't.

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

You seem to not get it- Europe is US's little puppy and everyone in the EU. The US and UK work closely because the UK is the link to Europe for America. And if Cameron comes in power no matter what presedent America has I will bet you that it will be very very good for Macedonia.
      All Macedonians here must vote for Cameron.

Comment

• toothpaste
        Banned
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
        You seem to not get it- Europe is US's little puppy and everyone in the EU. The US and UK work closely because the UK is the link to Europe for America.
        The last NATO Conference doesnt confirm that.

Comment

• Coolski
          • Sep 2008

Sometimes puppies are bad.
          - Секој чоек и нација има можност да успеат колку шо си дозволуваат. Нема изговор.
          - Every human and nation has the ability to be as great or as weak as they allow themselves to be. No excuses.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by toothpaste View Post
            The last NATO Conference doesnt confirm that.
            The last NATO conference confirmed something else.

The Macedonians better start looking elswhere for friends, because they are no where to be found anywhwere inside Europe.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

No Macedonians in Macedonia, says Brussels

Skopje/Brussels /08:57/ 08:56

Macedonian nation in Macedonia has been renamed FYROMacedonians in an European Parliament's study on ethnic minority rights in the Western Balkans, local daily said.

Utrinski Vesnik daily claims this was the most cartoon-style expression ever used thus far in the European Union's efforts to please Greece.

"More shameful is the paragraph speaking about minorities in Serbia, in which the European Parliament uses the name Macedonians. This means that all Macedonians living outside Macedonia's borders can choose how to call themselves, while the Macedonians in Macedonia are still subjected to experiments of this type," Utrinski Vesnik's Brussels correspondent said in the front-page story with a headline "Brussels Renames Us FYROMacedonians".

"The most absurd of all is that the name FYROMacedonians, mentioned in the EP's report cannot be translated into Macedonian language (it will be something like BJRMakedonci) and that the EU has international obligations to accept the names established by the United Nations," the daily said.

The same source said the EP's study also features controversial contents on the state and rights of small ethnic communities in Macedonia.

The study notes that minorities, especially the smaller ones, are not sufficiently represented in political institutions, as they hold just 36 seats in 12-seat parliament. IN percentage terms, the smaller communities should hold one third of seats in parliament, the study says.

The study is mostly critical of the status and rights of Roma population.

The study was undertaken by experts at the request of European Parliament's Sub-Committee for Human Rights. The study is to serve as a ground for a debate on the Western Balkans slated to next month.
              1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Venom
                • Sep 2008

So why the FUCK are we still bargaining with these pathetic low-life pieces of shit?
                S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

how western europeans can talk about human rights is beyond me, these natiosn whose wealth is based on arguably the greatest crimes against humanity the slave trade the american indigineous holocaust the belgians 13 miilion dead in 30 years in the congo, the rape of india and australia,the sale of drugs to china and the slaugter of soldiers and innocents in the first and second world wars. these wankers are a joke. its so easy to be sensitive and liberal when you are rich and comfortable, but when your wealth is blood and drug money you have no moral authority.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                    • Sep 2008

More shameful is the paragraph speaking about minorities in Serbia, in which the European Parliament uses the name Macedonians
                    Now that has to be the stupidest thing I have ever read.... not counting anything that a "greek" has written

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

When will the penny drop?
                      Perhaps the EU are sending these stupid messages out so that Macedonians can highlight the inconsistencies and publicly shame such actions. We all know it is absurd and being done to placate an existing member. If the Macedonians do nothing about it (given the obvious stupidity) then it is our fault.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

I know Risto it is very frustrating hearing these sort of absurdities time and time again and us not even saying anything about it.

Does the Macedonian government believe Euro will invade/attack us directly or indirectly if we say something?

Do they actually believe things may get better under European Law? I mean, look what they are doing to us and we are not even a part of them. Anywhere else that';d be called bullying. So imagine if we were under their control and influence.
                        S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                          look what they are doing to us and we are not even a part of them. Anywhere else that';d be called bullying. So imagine if we were under their control and influence.
                          I could not agree more!
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Macedonian leadership don't have the guts to call a spade a spade.

The E.U could be squatting with its legs spread - and the Macedonian leadership would be there holding its hand out waiting to catch the faeces - and then say "we don't like the smell of it, but thankyou anyway".

Stupid idiots.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                              I know Risto it is very frustrating hearing these sort of absurdities time and time again and us not even saying anything about it.

Does the Macedonian government believe Euro will invade/attack us directly or indirectly if we say something?

Do they actually believe things may get better under European Law? I mean, look what they are doing to us and we are not even a part of them. Anywhere else that';d be called bullying. So imagine if we were under their control and influence.
                              We know all about the E.U and Greece.

This has been going on too long.

The problem lies with the Macedonians !

The Macedonian leadership must be fools to take such open, public and hostile abuse.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonia, Schengen Area & Visa Liberalisation

Macedonia unlikely to secure visa liberalization in 2009

Skopje /14/11/ 08:38
                                Despite the announcements that Macedonian citizens will travel to EU countries without visa as of mid-2009, the country will have to wait for visa liberalization until 2010, local daily said on Friday.

Dnevnik daily claims the delay in the European Commission's preliminary report on implementation of requirements contained in the roadmaps for visa liberalization is the main reason for the delay of the entire process.

The lengthy procedure of transfer of a country from the black Schengen list, including the European Parliament elections slated for June 2009, will prolong the deadline for visa liberalization, the paper said.

Dnevnik correspondent in Brussels said visa liberalization for the Western Balkans is not a popular theme in France and Germany amid fears that other countries might follow in footsteps of the Balkans, seeking visa-free travel. /end/ /vs/
                                "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

Working...
                                X