Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Oh Stavro, You can't post anymore. Keep reading the forum and learn the horrible truths about yourself though.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Oh Stavro, You can't post anymore. Keep reading the forum and learn the horrible truths about yourself though.
      How dare we expose the horrible truths
      How dare we expose how Greece is trying to erase our name, identity existence.
      How dare we expose the Greek army chanting "we will wear the skopjani skins as cloths"
      How dare we label the Greek army as animals.
      How dare we open your mouths when we are wronged and speak out about it.
      How dare we try and keep Meto honest.

We need to have a good hard look at our selves.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
        How dare we expose the horrible truths
        How dare we expose how Greece is trying to erase our name, identity existence.
        How dare we expose the Greek army chanting "we will wear the skopjani skins as cloths"
        How dare we label the Greek army as animals.
        How dare we open your mouths when we are wronged and speak out about it.
        How dare we try and keep Meto honest.

We need to have a good hard look at our selves.
        Bill
        Yeah ... how dare we! Perhaps we should ask for strives' permission next time we want to have an opinion!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
          • Oct 2009

The UMD thread is probably the most visited on your site - thank you!

Some were wondering if UMD responded to the American Hellenic Institute letter to President Obama. Here is the letter we sent: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/520/1/ Please enjoy.
          For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
          http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
          Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
          Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
          Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post

Some were wondering if UMD responded to the American Hellenic Institute letter to President Obama. Here is the letter we sent: http://umdiaspora.org/content/view/520/1/ Please enjoy.
            Yeh, but 99% of posts are unanswered questions. I don't know why people bother.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
              Truthfully, my biggest dilemma is whether to simply delete this thread and any reference to the UMD or leave it here so objective Macedonians can see for themselves how ignorant your organisation is in relation to the will of the Macedonian Diaspora.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Again you messed up ..

- The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) sent a letter this week to President Barack Obama reaffirming UMD’s request that the President and his administration clearly and forcefully express to our NATO allies that Macedonia should be formally invited to join NATO at the upcoming Lisbon Summit.

Where in that memo did you give that message to the President - Forcefully? When I first seen that word used by UMD I got happy only to be let down again.

Can you do it over and use that EXACT word? The EU and NATO are trying to FORCE Macedonia and we expect the US to use that same FORCE.

WORLD MACEDONIAN DIASPORA WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY UNEDUCATED UMD VILLAGERS
                http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                  • Aug 2010

RTG, did you catch that UMD trick again? FORCE? BS, ZERO FORCE IN THAT MEMO!!!
                  Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 11-18-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                    RTG, did you catch that UMD trick again? FORCE? BS, ZERO FORCE IT THAT MEMO!!!
                    MK, I don't know what is forceful about wanting to join NATO as FYROM.

pozdrav
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                      • Aug 2010

There is a rumor going around that the next recipient of the UMD Goce Delčev Award will be ... Bill Clinton?

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        MK, I don't know what is forceful about wanting to join NATO as FYROM.

pozdrav
                        people are onto the UMD big time and their hidden agenda (PRO US) regardless of name.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

I would love to know, why would a Greek (strive) defend Meto so vigorously?

Do the Greek lobbyists find UMD org weak, corrupt, and to have Greek favorable policies?

hmmmmmmm.
                          Last edited by Bill77; 11-18-2010, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

RTG leave the UMD thread running.
                            Evil wants the darkness because evil is done in darkness.
                            The TRUTH doesn’t care if it is in the light because it has nothing to hide.

Let everyone see for themselves not only the UMD propaganda on their site and be deluded into their merits
                            But also let people see this site serve a counterweight and show what the UMD have said themselves so when they are called traitors in the future the proof will be there for all to see.
                            No hearsay here just the TRUTH.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Once this train gets moving UMD will be crushed. We've just begun this war, it's Macedonians vs UMD Washington & Toronto .. our dusmani!

Remember that $50,000 dollar donation? We'll it's like this .. oops, saving that for another time

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

we have stablished many times that the people who are mean't to represent us have let us down particularly with the name & other matters.I have speaking for myself nothing agains't meto personally.I heard him say what he wanted to say on radio.But we need to know if someone claiming to represent us shares as sentiments.Allready we can see that we have been letdown behind the eightball.People expressing sentiments that are loopholes for our enemies to work on.
                                Allready these negatives are used agains't us by the greek lobby in australia.The greeks only need one slip of the macedonian tounge.Do we have one voice or is there one united front there doesn't appear to be.
                                Last edited by George S.; 11-19-2010, 01:02 AM. Reason: ed
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X