• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gj. Puleski
    • Oct 2009

Decisive blow to the gigantic greek manipulations with the history

Today was promoted d-r Petar Popovski’s book titeled

Stolen history – documented facts on the greec usurpation of ancient Macedonian history, culture and civilization

The promotion was held in the “Miladinovi Brothers” library. The book has 1200 pages in two volumes. It was said that it will be translated in English. If it happens, I think it will be the decisive blow to the gigantic greek manipulations with the history.

There are 4 key theses in the book:

1-The ancient Greeks (Helenes) and the ancient Macedonians were 2 different peoples.
    2-The ancient Macedonians and the nowdays Macedonians are same people.
    3-The migration of the peoples in Europe was from South toward North, not the opposite.
    4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
    european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves
    Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-28-2009, 05:05 PM. Reason: To make bold the characters of the title
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

I hope Popovski has solid sources and facts.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

He sure better have, but with points as the below........
      4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other
      ....one must consider the credibility.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        I hope Popovski has solid sources and facts.
        His work has a very rich bibliography (list of quoted authors)!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Yeah but from what century is his bibliography from? Notice what SoM has pointed out. If this is true then I hope he sells no books.

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Better say the sanity instead of credibility!
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
              • Oct 2009

4-Not only Slavic peoples are originated from the Macedonians, but also all other european nations and, in fact, the wite race itselves

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

OK, guys,

Have in mind that this is my interpretation of what I have heard at the promotion of the book. I haven't read it.

But, why should be the fourth thesis insane. Here are some of the arguments:

1-In the Ice Age (the last one ended about 13 000 years ago) the north of Europe was commpletely frosen and the human life and civilisation could exist only in the South.

2-When the Ice Age passed, the migration of the peoples was in direction from the South of the Europe (Balkans) toward the North.

3-In all european languages there are words with slavic (ancient- macedonian) origin

4-As quoted in the work of d-r Popovski, thruouth all Europe (even in England) there are
              thousands of toponimes with ancient-macedonian origin
              Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-29-2009, 06:51 AM.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Stating the above with out very solid research is nothing else than insane.
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• makedonin
                  • Sep 2008

Puleski, don't mind me, BUT

4-As quoted in the work of d-r Popovski, thruouth all Europe (even in England) there are
                  thousands of toponimes with ancient-macedonian origin
                  that is pseudo linguistic. I have seen Bulgarians from Tatarstan claiming even toponimes in Africa being of Bulgarian i.e. Tatar origin.

According to them Belgium just stand for Bulgaria

If Popovski is making such claims, than I would like to know his drugs.

The employed linguistic goes something like this:

ADIDAS = All Day I Dream About Sex
                  Last edited by makedonin; 10-29-2009, 08:19 AM.
                  To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

I love that song

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                      Puleski, don't mind me, BUT

that is pseudo linguistic. I have seen Bulgarians from Tatarstan claiming even toponimes in Africa being of Bulgarian i.e. Tatar origin.

According to them Belgium just stand for Bulgaria

If Popovski is making such claims, than I would like to know his drugs.

The employed linguistic goes something like this:

I understand your caution, but I find it not right when you reject in advance and ridicule something you, actualy, don't know. In my opinion, d-r Popovski is a serious and thorough author and he is far from the "employed linguistic" you mention. Wfhat I suggest is sane (not malicious) scepticism, which means: let us wait and see how the work will be evaluated by the international scientific public. In the mean time you can use (for fun)

Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-29-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• makedonin
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                        I love that song
                        Yep, Korn rock

Comment

• makedonin
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gj. Puleski View Post
                          I understand your caution, but I find it not right when you reject in advance and ridicule something you, actualy, don't know.
                          I don't redicule something that I don't know. It is the Belchevski who first came up with the Homeric thing.

Than some other (don't remember his name now) published something about the Slavic names of Britain.

Than it came that God told somebody that all are Makedonoids.

So, Popovski picked Belchevski, the guy with the Slavic names of Britain and the Makedonoids of God and comes with the claims he does.

It is wrong and certainly not true.

There is something like Indo European brunch of languages, there is the mistery of what Popovski is trying to grasp.

Toponyms and similarities are not nearly enough to prove that all IE languages stem from Macedonian language.

But let us wait and see what he has to say in his book.....
                          Last edited by makedonin; 10-29-2009, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Gj. Puleski
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                            I don't redicule something that I don't know. It is the Belchevski who first came up with the Homeric thing.

Than some other (don't remember his name now) published something about the Slavic names of Britain.

Than it came that God told somebody that all are Makedonoids.

So, Popovski picked Belchevski, the guy with the Slavic names of Britain and the Makedonoids of God and comes with the claims he does.

It is wrong and certainly not true.

There is something like Indo European brunch of languages, there is the mistery of what Popovski is trying to grasp.

Toponyms and similarities are not nearly enough to prove that all IE languages stem from Macedonian language.

But let us wait and see what he has to say in his book.....
                            1-I don't understand why do you take the work of Tashko Belchev as something unserious. He arguments his statements very well. Do you know somebody who scientificaly discredited his arguments?

2-Toponyms are important evidence. Especialy in the actuel Greek-Macedonian conflict. The prevalent "Slavic" toponyms allover the Greece teritory of today are certainly indicating something about history and the people who lived (or still lives) there. If it wasn't so, the Greeks would not be so eager in wiping out that evidence.

3-The teritory of Albania is also covered with macedonian toponyms. Do you realy think that that fact does not mean anything?

4-Here is a very interesting (actualy, very sad) example of what is happening in Republic of Macedonia itself: all villages where live Albanians have ancient macedonian names, and in many of these villages there are no Macedonians left. The most extreme case of this absurdity is a village near Skopje. It carries the name of a saint of the Macedonian ortodox religion, Saint Petka (Света Петка), and today there live only Albanian moslems.
                            Last edited by Gj. Puleski; 10-30-2009, 05:25 PM. Reason: An addition to point 4

Comment

• Sovius
                              • Apr 2009

An article from the 28th of October:

Промовирана „Украдена историја“ од Петар Поповски

It appears as though Popovski is a journalist. Perhaps, he is using artistic license and sensationalism to promote a satirical backlash at Greek Megalomania? A shoe on the other foot sort of thing. Poeticism can often convey things that the scientific method cannot. He doesn't look insane, but he does look kind of pissed off.

Comment

Working...
                              X