• Aug 2018

Originally posted by kompir View Post
    You spelled criminal wrong.
    That is clever funny.

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Heading towards a million cases Australia shortly. Soon it will be #incontinence for the politicians who were locking down cities for 1 case.
      That is as good as the Scientology leap of faith one. Kako ti teknuva?

Comment

• Dove
        • Aug 2018

I feel I need to be careful what I say to people but I had an unexpected conversation about the current situation. 'The mask is bad for you.' I said. 'I know' she replied. Later she said 'it's crap'. It turns out someone had told her from the beginning that it is all 'crap.' But she was still uncertain and seemed uncomfortable talking about it. Anyway, her 20 year old niece has tested positive for the cold. 'Is she vaxxed' I asked. 'Yes' she said. I raised my eyebrows as if to say 'what does that tell you?. 'I know' she said. Anyway the niece is isolating in her room with a bathroom to herself. Lucky the virus can't travel around the house. She's just got a cold. The rest of the family has tested negative for the cold. The parents are vaxxed too of course.

Those people have done untold harm to many of us. However, I am convinced placing the focus on 'incompetence' is a veil lifter and undeniable.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Victoria to mandate booster shot for some workers

Victorian Health Minister Martin Foley says a third dose of a COVID-19 vaccine will be mandatory for workers in specific industries.

Workers will have three months and two weeks from the date they received their second dose to get the booster.

“Those groups are healthcare workers, aged care workers, disability workers, emergency service workers, correction facilities workers, hotel quarantine workers,” Mr Foley said.

“Food distribution workers, including manufacturing, warehousing, transport, both freight and port workers involved in food distribution.”
          Yes folks, THREE MONTHS AND TWO WEEKS until your vaccine stops working (apparently).

Let us not forget how the boosters increase that baseline risk for myocarditis and God knows what else.

The Brutal Logic of Coronavirus https://www.spiegel.de/international/world/the-brutal-logic-of-coronavirus-a-e7be4add-4695-4d48-b1d6-0c593a668e92 The only way to defeat this pandemic is to approach it with the seriousness it deserves. It is time for a radical acceptance of reality. Why Are There So Many Cases in Italy?

I do hope Victorians RESIST this nonsense in every way.

Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

The Australian government has agreed to revoke the decision to cancel Novak Djokovic’s visa last week, meaning the visa he came to Australia on stands, and he will be released from detention and get his passport and other personal effects back.

The reason for this is the government acknowledged it didn’t give Djokovic enough time after notifying him of the intent to cancel his visa to speak to others and respond fully.

Notwithstanding that, the immigration minister, Alex Hawke, can now personally intervene and decide to cancel his visa anyway on entirely new grounds. Which the government flagged in court may be something that happens.

If that happens, it could end up back in court because Djokovic would face being banned from Australia for three years if the minister decides to cancel the visa.

Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
              Just with regard to the whole Djokovic fiasco, the question of whether or not his visa was in order; or whether his medical exemption was valid or not is irrelevant. To me, they are strawman arguments. This is clearly a political move, the purpose of which is to make an example of Djokovic to the rest of the unwashed, non-complying, heathens who have decided to exercise their own free will and not inject an experimental drug into their bodies.
              Djokovic whether intentionally or otherwise has shown the people of Australia that the beer virus shitshow is just that, a shitshow and shown the people of Australia that their government is nothing but a criminal organisation.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              No matter how this plays out, interesting discussions have ensued. It will become increasingly difficult to perpetuate the lies.
              Difficult... it will be nigh on impossible for these criminals to keep the scam going beyond January.

As for the court ruling today, this isn't over by a long shot. Govco cocked up royal on every point.
              Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• kompir
                • Jan 2015

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

LoL
                  You have to wonder if this was a PR exercise for them.
                  Enough idiots will agree with them.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• kompir
                    • Jan 2015

^ 200% that was a PR exercise, fucking degenerates.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Pfizer’s CEO says two doses of their covid vaccine offers “limited protection, if any” against omicron. But don’t worry, guys, they’ve got a new vaccine that will work better in March. That will solve it all.

Who's in for the next jab?
                      Pathetic and evil!
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Carlin
                        • Dec 2011

UK and US scientists thought it was "likely that Covid accidentally leaked from a laboratory" but feared further debate would harm science

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Carlin View Post
                          UK and US scientists thought it was "likely that Covid accidentally leaked from a laboratory" but feared further debate would harm science

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...-debate-could/
                          Wow...the entire world has gone fucking nuts...isn’t debate and the scrutiny of ideas the very foundation of science and the only mechanism for scientific advancement...?

I remember when they mocked Trump when he first raised the lab theory and when you point this out to all of the never-Trumpers, the only reaction you get are crickets.

Remember, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Covid 19 - the Pandemic of Stupidity.

Comment

• Dove
                            • Aug 2018

Bulgarians try to storm parliament against green passes. Labelled by channel nine as anti-vaxxers.

Comment

• Dove
                              • Aug 2018

About Vaccines Generally

From the book
                              Plague of Corruption by Kent Heckenlively and Judy Mikovits p258-9

Just to be brief about the issue, I think one of the major problems with vaccines is that they’re grown in animal tissues and we don’t know what viruses and pathogens are coming back in the needle. A recent inquiry in December 2018 by the Italian lab, Corvela, on the GlaxoSmithKline vaccine Priorix Terta highlights troubling problems that our technology can now uncover but that few seem to have the courage to investigate.

Translated from the Italian, the report finds:
                              We have continued the investigation, both chemical and biological, on the Priox Tetra, quadrivalent against measles, rubella, mumps, and varicella. We have found . . . proteobacteria and nematoda worms, 10 other viruses through ssRNA, Microviridae (bacterial or phage viruses) and numerous retroviruses including endogenous human and avian retroviruses, avian viruses, human immunodeficiency and immunodeficiency virus of monkeys (fragments that if inserted into the database detect fragments of HIV and SIV), murine virus, horse infectious anemiavirus, lymphoproliferative disease virus, Rous sarcoma virus, alphaendornavirus, hepatitis B virus, and yeast virus. 22
                              The technology exists to answer the question of how many different viruses are contaminating our typical vaccines. Look at the problems with this single vaccine. There are indications of viruses from humans, birds, monkeys, mice, and horses, all animals that we use in one way or another in vaccine production. And what about the worms, yeast, and other microorganisms that naturally occur in animal tissue? If you eliminate the animal tissue, that leaves aborted human fetal tissue, and I think there are significant moral and scientific issues with what happens on a genetic level when you inject human tissue into the bloodstream. Then you get to the issue of chemicals in the vaccines, like mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80, and a host of others, and it begins to look like a witch’s brew that would only be given to children in some demented fairy tale.

22 General Maddow, “BOMBSHELL, Corvela Releases Next Vaccine Analysis Results,” Real News Australia, December 23, 2018, link to Italian study -

Comment

• kompir
                                • Jan 2015

I think Wait Awhile has taken over the retard crown:

Comment

Working...
                                X