Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

That documentary has nothing to do with his current treachery, that person who was considered a 'hero' by many is long gone, all that is left is a skeleton turn traitor. Should his shortcomings today be ignored on account of his past actions and good deeds? I don't think so, a man who has no integrity is no man at all, and beng committed to the Macedonian cause is not something that can be altered as one sees fit.
    Originally posted by Prolet
    SOM, Since when is Brat Ljube associated to Bulgarians?? It was Dan Donchev who sat at the same table along with Krassimir Karakachanov
    Prolet, check post #6 on the below thread from Bratot, who had the right idea about Boskovski long ago;

Is that not Boskovski's son Pance? Do you know who that Bozinovski is?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Spolaj ti SOM,

I never knew that Brat Ljube is a Bugarofil i thought it was some kind of a joke.

SOM, I dont know who Zivko Bozinovski is, he is certainly not any Community leader i've heard about. He must be some Bugarofil
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

It was hard to accept for alot of us Prolet, but what is important now is that every Macedonian be clear about this person, his associates and what they stand for. Macedonia has now room for plastic heroes or half-patriots.

And he has the nerve to create a party called 'United for Macedonia', why not 'United for Northern Macedonia' given that he has chosen the latter as his preffered option? To be honest, people that support such a name, including the rest of the idiot politicians such as Frcko, Crvnko, Ljupco and co. haven't considered the situation properly and deliberately hold back on the more difficult questions concerning the language and identity of the Macedonian people that is intertwined in the so-called 'name dispute'. Despite their open statements, I doubt very much if that attitude is replicated where it counts, for example, I doubt that Boskovski went to Mogila and tried to convince everybody that 'Northern Macedonia' was the way to go, they do one thing and say another, frankly I don't know how they keep up with all their lies and bullshit.

Here is something else from the same post of Bratot, where Boskovski is quoted as saying the following in response to a query as to why he had photo's of the heroes Delcev and Alexandrov next to the traitor Mihailov:
        .........се прашувам зошто Македонија од своите херои прави предавници и Бугари. Тој феномен денес е најголема опасност за нехомогеноста на македонскиот народ. Симболиката со тие три слики има длабока порака - дека не треба да се делиме на ништо друго, освен на Македонци, кои се гордеат со својата земја. Знаете што ме зачудува? Тоа што сме согласни да амнестираме илјадници борци на ОНА, но никако не сме подготвени да ги погледнеме историските факти за луѓето што се бореле за Македонија и се уште ги третираме како табу-тема.
        Contradicting moron, on the one hand he has a photo of a traitor who openly wished for Macedonia to be absorbed by Bulgaria or for Macedonia to burn (Mihailov's famous quote: Makedonija bez bugari ogan da gori) instead, then he speaks about how we should be united as Macedonians only and for our land, and then he alludes to a misconception about the people who actually fought for Macedonia. Boskovski's photo belongs next to Mihailov's.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• ZAS
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Spolaj ti SOM,

I never knew that Brat Ljube is a Bugarofil i thought it was some kind of a joke.

SOM, I dont know who Zivko Bozinovski is, he is certainly not any Community leader i've heard about. He must be some Bugarofil
          Zivko Bozinovski runs a talk-Back radio at Wollongong he is a HARDLINE Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Z Apostolovski's Student View Post
            Zivko Bozinovski runs a talk-Back radio at Wollongong he is a HARDLINE Macedonian.
            ZAS, this apparent Bugarofil is your idea of a "hardline" Macedonian? Are these the people you associate with? Can you send my regards to Karakachanov?

Comment

• BigMak
              Banned
              • Jan 2009

Does anyone have the Photo of Former Brat Ljube at the Hague after his Brain operation?

Basically a lobotomy was performed.

Comment

• Rogi
                • Sep 2008

Prolet, what makes you think I haven't seen that documentary before? I saw that a while ago, it was posted on maknews some time ago.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

when he Lube Boskoski came to Australia they gave him a heros welcome,He had standing ovationsetc.He promissed that he wouldn't let them down.Little do his supporters know that he just used them all the way for his own selfish means.It's a hige about face since he's been in prison perhaps it has warped his mind & twisted it because some of his supporters say that he doesn't mean what he is saying.He is just trying to get in to power.When he gets into power he will change his policies.I frankly don't beleive that because you can judge(wolv)leopard by it's spots.THe spots show that he is a TRAITOR to the Macedonian CAUSE.
                  Last edited by George S.; 11-15-2009, 07:32 AM. Reason: edit
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Rogi, If you saw it you would have mentioned it by now.

Hardline Macedonian?? This has to be the joke of the day, hugging a hardcore Anti-Macedonian like Karakachanov is hardly something to brag about. The problem is that Zivko Bozinovski is not the only one.

Rogi, Speaking of documentaries im quite sure that somebody from MINA follows the Maknews forum its too much of a coincidence when alot of our posts usually pop up into their news pieces. I posted the Gotcha call with that Greek Lady and it was put on the MINA website (Within days), i then posted Fedor's Tupajnca on Brett Rogers and they showed it aswell. You wouldnt happen to know who the Rat was would you?? I remember about a year back i posted a topic to do with Russia it was something that Vladimir Putin said and within minutes the very same post was on MINA from the Pravda (Russian) Website.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

They are Macedonians from Canada, Prolet. They read the forum like many others.

P.s I remember a thread on maknews about the documentary, it was a while ago. Though, my views about Boskovski have greatly changed over recent years.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

Follow the United Macedonian Diaspora on Twitter

For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
                        http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
                        Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
                        Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
                        Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Rogi, do you know this Zivko Bozinovski character?

Can we get some of our Macedonian brothers or sisters from Wollongong to bring this picture to the attention of the Macedonian community down there?

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                            Rogi, do you know this Zivko Bozinovski character?

Can we get some of our Macedonian brothers or sisters from Wollongong to bring this picture to the attention of the Macedonian community down there?
                            Good Question SOM

He looks to me like a Bugarofil, what would he be doing there with Karakachanov and Brat Ljube's son Panche??

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Further to that point, why is ZAS in support of such a Bugarofil?

ZAS, excuse my ignorance, but have you just come clean?

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

I don't know him, SOM.

I saw that photo a while ago, I remember it being discussed back then as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X