X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

Anyone else willing to critically evaluate this piece by Vaknin?
    I would like to but hope a Forum member from the Republic can contribute to our debates. are the fuckers out there?

This is for them not us we dont need confincing.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

the old man on his visit to RoM asked why is it so important to them to enter the EU, they have a misguided perception of great wealth with no effort, he explained to them prices would sky rocket and the standard of living wold drop further, he was told as a stranec to keep his nose out of it which made him livid, so he obtained a Macedonian passport to afford him the rights to vote to uphold our identity
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• ArMakedon
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        I would like to but hope a Forum member from the Republic can contribute to our debates. are the fuckers out there?

This is for them not us we dont need confincing.
        Sam Vaknin is a Jewish piece of shit.
        "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

What does his nationality or ethnicity have to do with it? I suppose you're one of God's chosen 'Aryans' as opposed to the 'Jew', is that it?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

ArrMakedon RTG asked for a critique of the analysis, and there are some ciritcal points which are aligned to the Macedonian cause, not a character crucifixion, and who cares if he is Jewish? What does that have to do with anything.
            You dont seem to have much tolerance for many people
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• ArMakedon
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              What does his nationality or ethnicity have to do with it? I suppose you're one of God's chosen 'Aryans' as opposed to the 'Jew', is that it?
              Зошто не кажав нешто за Мартин Бернал или за Виктор Фридман? И тие се евреи нели? Последен пат на англиски: Aryans are mostly atheists. Christianity is a semitic religion.

Originally posted by julie View Post
              ArrMakedon RTG asked for a critique of the analysis, and there are some ciritcal points which are aligned to the Macedonian cause, not a character crucifixion, and who cares if he is Jewish? What does that have to do with anything.
              You dont seem to have much tolerance for many people
              Точно, не сум толерантен кон најголем дел од грците, бугарите, србите, шиптарите и нивните платеници. Сем Вакнин е еден од нив.
              Last edited by ArMakedon; 09-05-2010, 10:29 AM.
              "The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him." — Niccolo Machiavelli

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

that's it kurva za pari is right,it goes hand in hand with all the high levels of corruption going on in macedonia.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                  • May 2010

Originally posted by ArMakedon View Post
                  What a stupid and irrelevant comment! No matter what he may or may not of done there is no need to say anything shameful like this.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Mr Brandy View Post

What a stupid and irrelevant comment! No matter what he may or may not of done there is no need to say anything shameful like this.
                    Mr. Brandy tell that to the Jewish people who's families were slaughtered .. ti si budala kako Sammy. You DISGRACE human rights and should NEVER be involved again - stick with UMD zaspan.

SAM VAKNIN IS A RACIST PIG ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM
                    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-05-2010, 01:38 PM.
                    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Frank
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2010

Well 9/10 Mr Vankin speaks baloney and I am sure under our breaths we all think that of a Black and Jewish person inate Racism we all have so dont play the higher moral upper ground

Just best not to demostrate feelings in a crude manner like the quaote above that I think

Comment

• Mr Brandy
                        • May 2010

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                        Mr. Brandy tell that to the Jewish people who's families were slaughtered .. ti si budala kako Sammy. You DISGRACE human rights and should NEVER be involved again - stick with UMD zaspan.

SAM VAKNIN IS A RACIST PIG ALONG WITH PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT HIM
                        MK - nice of you to be defending AryanMakedon - that's all Macedonia needs more fucking racists.

Nobodies supporting Sam Vaknin - bre tikva - it's just bullshit to allow Macedonian white supremicist bullshit on a legitimate forum. That was my point.
                        Last edited by Mr Brandy; 09-05-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post

Well 9/10 Mr Vankin speaks baloney and I am sure under our breaths we all think that of a Black and Jewish person inate Racism we all have so dont play the higher moral upper ground

Just best not to demostrate feelings in a crude manner like the quaote above that I think
                          Frank, are you normal? Or are you just a closet racist? I have friends who are Indian, Samoan, Sri Lankan and Ghanaean, do you think I walk around saying "black" this or "black" that insults under my breath? Fuck no. If you do, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

White supremism, just like any other racism, has no place here. Anybody trying to push such an agenda at the MTO will be shown the door.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Frank, are you normal? Or are you just a closet racist? I have friends who are Indian, Samoan, Sri Lankan and Ghanaean, do you think I walk around saying "black" this or "black" that insults under my breath? Fuck no. If you do, then you should be ashamed of yourself.
                              SOM, I think Frank tried to quote ArMacedon but forgot to press the quote button as you can clearly see these were the same words used.

He even says its a quote:

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, keep your deliberate idiocy out of the discussion. ArMakedon didn't say:
                                am sure under our breaths we all think that of a Black and Jewish person inate Racism we all have so dont play the higher moral upper ground
                                From now on, your irrelevant and time-wasting interjections will be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                                X