Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

It was, not sure if I asked you back then. ZAS, who since his signing up in this forum has labelled nearly everybody a traitor, seems to be quite impressed by this donkey. I wonder why? If it is a photo-shop then I will take back my comments, but given Ljube's recent attitude and statements, I am not holding my breath.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

SOM, ZAS doest like brat ljube very much why would he support such bugarofils?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• ZAS
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        ZAS, this apparent Bugarofil is your idea of a "hardline" Macedonian? Are these the people you associate with? Can you send my regards to Karakachanov?
        SOM I dont support either of these SCUM BAGS, I Just rember Listening to that Zivko guy on the Radio I beleive he was taken for a ride by IZDAYNIKOT BOSKOVSKI just like 1000's of others, but to hell with him to if that makes you feel better.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          SOM, ZAS doest like brat ljube very much why would he support such bugarofils?
          Prolet, you know why I said it, his comment about him being 'hardline' was enough to provoke a response from yourself also. Drug pat citai po ubo, da ne se poftorva coek badiala, ili, prasai go nego zosto go kaza toa.
          Originally posted by ZAS
          SOM I dont support either of these SCUM BAGS....
          But I posted the link with the photo, you still called him a 'hardline' Macedonian. And now he's a scumbag, yet you still say this:
          I beleive he was taken for a ride by IZDAYNIKOT BOSKOVSKI just like 1000's of others....
          That could be a fair statement, however, how many others of the 1000's did this:

Some say it is an 'accidental' photo, like Karakachanov swung from a tree (my spin) and landed right next to poor ole Zika and Pance, who were powerless to tell the cameraman to cease for a second so they can tell that animal to back up and out of photo's view. But, they didn't. Do they look surpised that Karakachanov is sitting next to them? Does the animal look like he just 'quickly jumped in' the photo? The answer would seem rather obvious, a big fat NO. Fuck no. What the hell were they doing at the same function that was attended by people of the likes of Karakachanov? Take a closer look at the t-shirt that Karakavhanov is wearing, on his left side written in red letters, does that not look like the same style BMPO acronym that the racists from Bulgaria use?
          .....to hell with him to if that makes you feel better....
          Mate, don't worry about how I feel, if you don't feel it don't say or do it. If you detest Ljube for his recent display of bugarofilism, how can you possibly have second thoughts about Zika after the photo?

Is 'hardline' Zika still on the radio ZAS? Can you call the show during his segment and ask him about the nature of his relationship with the animal sitting next to Ljube's son?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
            • Oct 2009

Back to the original topic of this thread, are you a member of UMD? Move your discussion to a thread solely about "LjuBe Boskovski."

Your support is needed for UMD to continue with its important work in protecting and preserving the interests of the Macedonian Diaspora worldwide. Anti-Macedonian propaganda is stronger than ever, “name issue,” NATO and European Union membership looms, economic development, regional stability, human rights violations… how do we help focus attention on the real issues at hand?

Our dedication, professionalism, and persistence have been demonstrated time and again, and we will continue to work hard toward accomplishing our mission.

In the past year, UMD has taken aggressive steps to cut costs so that every gift is used to the best possible advantage. You can rest assured that UMD continues to be as extraordinary, as important, and as unique an organization as it has ever been. And that is because of our members, supporters, and friends. Here is a small sample of what generosity of our members and donors helps us to achieve and maintain:

• A physical office and full-time staff in the heart of Washington, D.C.;
            • UMD Branches in the United States, Australia, and Canada, and representation in 6 European capital where Macedonian issues are hard first hand;
            • Meetings with policy makers in Washington, D.C., Brussels, Canberra, and Ottawa;
            • Global Civil and Human Rights Awareness of the Macedonian minorities in Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Serbia;
            • An advocacy network spanning four continents;
            • Over $20,000 donated in humanitarian need to Macedonia;
            • Over $15,000 donated to scholarships, internship programs, and Macedonian cultural promotion;
            • An annual Global Conference for Macedonians and friends of Macedonia.

Please take a moment now to become a member of UMD today. Your small contribution will help in a big way to promote the Macedonian Cause. Help us remain what we have been for the last 5 years since we were founded – a proactive leader and vibrant voice representing Macedonian interests.

To become a member or to simply donate in support of UMD, click here; http://www.acteva.com/booking.cfm?bevaID=137419
            For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
            http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
            Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
            Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
            Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

I must say SOM im real impressed with your last response because that is exactly how us as Macedonians should be reacting to something like this. Krassimir Karakachanov has spent his whole life denying everything there is about Macedonia, he has the nerve to say on Vasko Eftov's show that the so called Macedonians are leading Bulgaria while in Macedonia the Vlachs are controlling our country.

This man has provoked many so called Bugarofili in Macedonia to spread their propaganda a garbage around and feed our people with lies that we are Bulgarians and that we speak the Bulgarian Language.

For the record, we dont have a Problem with Bulgaria or its people we dont deny the Bulgarian language,nation or Flag so we expect the same from them to return the favor there is thin red line here and nobody is allowed to cross it, we can be friends sure but we are Macedonians and they are Bulgarians nothing more nothing less if they cant agree to that then its their problem not ours.

ZAS, Its a shame to see photos like this because these so called hardcore Macedonians are killing our dignity (Dostoinstvo) how can these people have their photos taken with somebody who doesn't approve of them??

SOM, Dan Donchev is another who sat at the same table as Karakachanov and then in an interview with Ico said that he didnt even know who he was he just happened to meet up with him on the day its quite funny really.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

UMD, there is something in common here we should show respect to ourselves i do believe next time you make official statements you need to put a bit of sting or venom into what you guys are objecting to or demanding.

Maybe next time the Kosovo Parliamentary speaker decides to put our country down you can give you a real slap in the face diplomatically instead of holding back on him like he is the leader of the most powerful country, when we are being attacked in the media i dont think you guys should just hold back and give out weak statements that nobody would even bother to listen to, a hard line approach is needed whenever we are attacked by Greece,Bulgaria,Kosovo,Albania,Serbia or anybody even the people within Macedonia who gives Anti Macedonian Statements.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

It's quite simple Prolet, sho majka baraje tamu? We know for a fact that Karakachanov doesn't attend pro-Macedonian functions, so does that mean that the other two were attending a pro-Bulgarian function? Since when is such an animal 'just mingling' with apparently good and 'hardline' Macedonians? What's next, Boza Dimitrov 'accidentally' snapped in a photo with another Macedonian identity while he was sky diving off the Pirin?
                  Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org
                  Move your discussion to a thread solely about "LjuBe Boskovski."
                  You know, I am not one to often speak up in criticism of the UMD, even when they have made errors, but I am disappointed, with you in particular. Your earlier response on page 2 of this thread to Risto the Great's question still bothers me somewhat. Are you not a representative of the UMD? Can a non-representative post promotional material about the UMD? Or do representatives refrain from providing simple answers to simple questions?

While I too generally dislike it when threads are steered off topic, I feel compelled to answer you in kind in this instance, until you at least muster some sort of response to RtG's question.
                  You can direct such requests to [email protected] and a MTO representative will get back to you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great
                    I have emailed the following text to [email protected]:

Hello there fellow Macedonians.

I am one of the Administrators on the Macedonian Truth forum.
                    The following link defines a "work in progreess" we call the Macedonian Cause.
                    This thread is solely devoted to our combined efforts in defining the Macedonian Cause. Please post your feedback, additions and changes in this thread. The moderators will edit this first post to include your changes until we have all agreed on a complete, perfect, unwavering and timeless definition of the Macedonian Cause. --

I am convinced that an adherence to this cause by organisations representing Macedonians abroad will ensure a consistency and familiarity between organisations that will in time help to form an umbrella that all can benefit from.
                    Can I ask you if you find any of the wording offensive?
                    If the UMD is not willing to embrace such a cause then I would like to know where specifically it departs from the sentiments conveyed. Suggested changes, if deemed necessary, to the wording would be appreciated.

For the benefit of the forum participants, I would like to make your response public and wish to advise you in advance.
                    How did you go with that RtG, има нешчо?

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

SOM, Bozidar Dimitrov and Krassimir Karakachanov are the biggest Anti Macedonians in Bulgaria, i think they should be blacklisted from even coming to Macedonia. We dont need those two coming to Macedonia and spreading their filth on our people.

sho majka baraje tamu?
                      Thats exactly what im thinking, unless they went to give him a few tupajnci i dont see a reason why they should be with him hugging eachother in the photo. The fact that Karakachanov openly states that he is a Macedonian yet i've never ever seen him wave a Macedonian flag they all bring out Bulgarian flags its really very funny their arguments are so lame that even a kid would laugh at them.

UMD, I think its only fair that you answer to Risto's question, surly somebody from UMD can answer this simple question.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                        • Oct 2009

The questions sent to UMD's e-mail are being reviewed by UMD Director of Public Policy Boban Jovanovski ([email protected]).

UMDiaspora.org is only for posting announcements to public forums.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

There are several UMD members here that could do that.

And you, are not a robot, so don't insult my intelligence by pretending to be one. Your lack of character as an individual doesn't look too well on the people you are trying to represent, I find you arrogant, not a good trait for a promoter, even of the robot type. Careful your pre-programmed indifference doesn't come to be considered as spamming.

Comment

• UMDiaspora.org
                            • Oct 2009

SoM, nobody is insulting your intelligence. UMDiaspora.org is only for posting public announcements on the MacedonianTruth Forum, which UMD has found important to post its announcements on. MacedonianTruth Forum, as other Macedonian forums are important to the development and furthering of the Macedonian cause. United, We Can!

The message has been sent to the appropriate individual on UMD's Board of Directors to answer any questions. UMD is a professional organization and we intend to maintain that professionalism.

We apologize for any misunderstandings this thread may have caused. If anyone has any questions, please e-mail [email protected] or call (202) 756-2244.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

UMD, you should be here to communicate with our users, if we want to read announcements we would visit the UMD website.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                How did you go with that RtG, има нешчо?
                                I received the following response today:
                                We thank you for your e-mail and the opportunity to inform you about our mission and policy. UMD President Metodija A. Koloski has made me aware he has tried to contact you regarding this matter. He will be in Australia for the entire month of February to meet with the Macedonian community.

The United Macedonian Diaspora addresses the interests and needs of Macedonians and Macedonian communities throughout the world.

As made public on UMD's website and through countless public appearances, media statements, and written documents, UMD's main goals are to foster unity among Macedonian people, and advance their cause. We work to promote our historical, spiritual and cultural heritage while advancing the Macedonian tradition within the framework of various advocacy, educational, and charitable programs.

Our objectives include, but are not limited to, safeguarding the rights of Macedonians around the world; strengthening unity among the Macedonian Diaspora; acting with and on behalf of Macedonian communities before governmental and international bodies; cooperating with the international community, promoting the universal ideas of peace, freedom, self-determination, and equality.

UMD takes seriously its mission. Per UMD’s mission, UMD has rigorously defended Macedonian interests through various media, including educational advocacy of elected officials, charitable efforts, and socio-cultural events. UMD’s stance on the recognition and support of the constitutional and ancestral name is unequivocal. For issues of clarity, UMD categorically rejects any and all changes imposed or otherwise, and will always refer to the Republic of Macedonia, Macedonians, and the Macedonian language as such.

Additionally, UMD, through its actions has raised awareness and advocated for the resolution of all human rights issues facing Macedonians in the Balkans and around the world.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you have any specific questions.

Sincerely,

Boban Jovanovski
                                Co-Founder and Director of Public Policy [email protected]
                                I am disappointed I missed Mr Koloski's call. Naturally, I hope we may meet next year.

I feel I did have specific questions that related to exactly where the UMD differs in ideology from the Macedonian Cause as defined on this forum. But it was not addressed.

I note from the highlighted text above that the UMD is willing to advance various Macedonian's causes. But am not sure what I can take from such a statement given the lack of enthusiasm to assist with the definition.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X