Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

I'm glad that Rogi has come out publically on these issues, regardless of how unpopular such an action may be - I certainly understand the outcry he will recieve from UMD's blind followers. I commend him for it.

These are issues of national importance, and he cannot struggle with UMD alone. Keeping UMD's questionable actions and policies under wraps only serves to help the anti-Macedonian cause. Rogi needs our support with this.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

UMD is anti-Macedonian.

Meto's public statements, should have alerted people to this fact a long time ago.

They can sugar coat it all they want, fundamentally, they are anti-Macedonian - just a little more sophisticated than MPO, who sucked in alot of Macedonians, in the last century, only to be exposed for their Bulgarian agenda. The point here is this; Macedonians are not going to support an organization that is working against the interests of their country, their history and culture - so UMD has had to appear to be with us - but the cracks appeared very early on !

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

I am very disappointed to see this. No reason is good enough for that woman to be invited on a Macedonian event. People like Sekerinska will exist until people like UMD exist, people who make them look important. Disappointing

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Jankovska, I'm glad you're finally seeing the cracks in UMD's perfect facade
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

I cannot believe that clear simple answers and actions are not taking place in relation to the UMD. Unless the UMD are collectively hoping to stage a walk-out as soon as she gets to the podium, which would be appropriate, I see no point in offending the Diaspora in this fashion.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

I have nothing bad to say abotu the UMD, always praised them but I am not happy with the decission. I don't care what she is heading, she should not be made feel that comfortable. I am against her, Branko and everything those crooks stand for.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

I suspect if you look a little closer, you'll notice that UMD and SDSM are two sides of the same coin.

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

I suspect if you look a little closer, you'll notice that UMD and SDSM are two sides of the same coin.
                  In what way? One has called for a name change whilst the other has not.

Your letting your personal vendetta cloud your judgment.

You may have personal issues with UMD, however they are the only major Macedonian diaspora in the world at the moment and they are doing our cause a great good.

If it where to you they would not exist, now who would benefit from that?
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Volk, the UMD gives me the impression that they are a very "politically correct" and that they do not want to offend anybody .... especially non Macedonians. Can you honestly tell me that the Diaspora (as opposed to the UMD) thinks in this fashion? Do we really need a "non-toxic" organisation that stands for little. Can you see a militant group springing from such a wishy washy perspective? Whilst I am not advocating military groups, I am suggesting this is an organisation that does not inspire or represent the Macedonians of the Diaspora. Hence I question its purpose.

I have no personal reasons to suggest anything bad about them. But as a Macedonian, I have every reason to question why an organisation who purports to represent ME is comfortable affording respect to people who do not respect MY identity.

You have made it clear in this very thread that a name change for the purposes of NATO entry is acceptable to you. Can't you see the momentum such decisions can have? If you can't, you see the UMD as something that supports your ideology. But it does not appear to support mine. Remind me why I gave them money and told others to do it as well.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
                      • Sep 2008

Vangelovski: I have never liked the UMD. For all the fuss they make I personally have never thought they have done anything outstanding regarding the Macedonians here in Australia or in Sydney at least.

But I would like to know, why you personally, have such a vendetta against them.

I don't know who you are nor your history with the organisation, but I would like to know, for the sake of this conversation.
                      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Venom,

What vendetta? I'm not attacking any of them personally, I'm exposing their anti-Macedonian position. But their morally corrupt policies are public for everyone to see for themselves. Just visit their website, read their letters and press releases. They openly support name negotiations, the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement.

I was a co-founder of UMD and a Board member. I left the organisation just over a year ago because I could no longer in good conscious be associated with an organisation like that.

Having said that, the Australian Board members, including Rogi, are genuine patriots. It is the American Board members that have high jacked the organisation with a treasonous and capitulatory attitude. The President, Meto Koloski, has publicly supported a name change on various occasions. For example, there is a Youtube ZMR interview where he does this. I will find the link and repost it here.
                        Last edited by Vangelovski; 04-22-2009, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

So Volk,

You support a name change for the sake of that false promise called NATO? That would explain your blind support for UMD...

And yes, UMD has called for a name change on various occasions, which I have pointed out to you a number of times on Maknews, only to have Lubi delete them because of his own blind obiedience. Perhaps you can look at the UMD President's interview with ZMR on Youtube...but, that would only make you even more proud of them.
                          Last edited by Vangelovski; 04-22-2009, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Volk, the UMD gives me the impression that they are a very "politically correct" and that they do not want to offend anybody .... especially non Macedonians. Can you honestly tell me that the Diaspora (as opposed to the UMD) thinks in this fashion?
                            SO what if they are politically correct? Does this mean that we should not support them?? There is nothing wrong with being 'politically correct' as long as you go about your business for the Macedonian cause.

Can you see a militant group springing from such a wishy washy perspective? Whilst I am not advocating military groups, I am suggesting this is an organisation that does not inspire or represent the Macedonians of the Diaspora. Hence I question its purpose.
                            Thats fine, however if it was not for the UMD, who would be left?? How can you say they do nothing?? They even offered to sponsor my PHD if it was to help the Macedonian cause, who else would do this?!

I have no personal reasons to suggest anything bad about them. But as a Macedonian, I have every reason to question why an organisation who purports to represent ME is comfortable affording respect to people who do not respect MY identity.
                            Your absolutely right, however your demonizing them, from what I can see because they are 'politically correct'. I dont think any one diaspora group can say they represent the views of all Macedonians, simply not realistic. However, perhaps you should criticize their work, because i cannot understand what you are not happy with.

You have made it clear in this very thread that a name change for the purposes of NATO entry is acceptable to you.
                            [/QUOTE]
                            Thats absolutely outrageous! I have never advocated for this and never will. Macedonia must not change its name under any circumstance, even if it means war.

If you can't, you see the UMD as something that supports your ideology. But it does not appear to support mine. Remind me why I gave them money and told others to do it as well.
                            Exactly what is the difference of our ideologies? You seem to have either gotten the wrong impression about me or misunderstood me.
                            Last edited by Volk; 04-22-2009, 10:27 PM.
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Volk
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                              So Volk,

You support a name change for the sake of that false promise called NATO? That would explain your blind support for UMD...

And yes, UMD has called for a name change on various occasions, which I have pointed out to you a number of times on Maknews, only to have Lubi delete them because of his own blind obiedience. Perhaps you can look at the UMD President's interview with ZMR on Youtube...but, that would only make you even more proud of them.
                              The day i support a name change is the day i stop calling myself a Macedonian. Look at my above post.

I have seen ZERO evidence that the UMD support a name change, if you go to maknews they repeat this, no name change.

perhaps you could provide a link.

What a waste of energy I see from you, infighting... get over your personal vendetta or at least provide the evidence (which you have been incapable of doing)
                              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Volk ... in post #68 of this thread. You stated your thoughts on this matter. Have a look. I will respond in more detail later.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X