• Rogi
    • Sep 2008

VMRO, brat, priznaj si deka si arab

Comment

• VMRO
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
      VMRO, brat, priznaj si deka si arab
      hahahaha ne sum ali baba, evrejte ne gi veruvam, ama zoshto da ne da gi koristime za dobroto na Makedonia, tie ne koristeja do sega, trebame i nie neshto dobieme.
      Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Kako i koga ne koristea Evrejcite? Ne sum slusnal do sea za takvo nesto.

I have a few good Jewish friends, they are as shifty and/or honest as the next person, regardless of their origin. I know some Macedonians that I would trust as far as I can throw them.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

WASHINGTON, D.C. - October 14, 2009 - The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) congratulates the Republic of Macedonia for receiving a positive report from the European Commission recommending the start of accession negotiations to the European Union.

Today, the European Commission, in its annual enlargement strategy report, indicated that the Republic of Macedonia met the 1993 Copenhagen Criteria, in addition to the "8+1 Benchmarks" necessary to receive a positive recommendation for the start of accession negotiations.

"2009 has been a good year for Macedonia's Euro-Atlantic integration," said UMD Chairman of the Board and Vice President Aleksandar Mitreski. He continued, "After 2008, it became very obvious to Brussels that the Greek veto at the NATO Bucharest Summit only had a destabilizing effect, and that the proper way to build stability and encourage reform was to recognize the hard work achieved by Macedonia over the years. While we regret that Macedonia did not join NATO, we are happy and very proud that Macedonia is advancing on the EU integration front."

Greece vetoed Macedonia's accession to the NATO alliance in April 2008, in an unprecedented instance of a bilateral dispute hindering the enlargement of a Euro-Atlantic institution. The use of such bilateral disputes as fodder for vetoes was, however, clearly condemned in the EU enlargement report, which encouraged states to seek mutually agreeable solutions in good-faith, and with the best interests of Europe in mind.

"Momentum is on Macedonia's side," said UMD Director of Public Policy Boban Jovanovski. "Earlier this year, the EU granted visa-free travel to the Schengen Zone for Macedonian citizens, effective January 1, 2010. Today, Macedonia obtained a long-awaited recommendation to begin accession negotiations with the European Union. Both of these steps are recognition from Brussels of the hard work accomplished by Macedonia and the dedication to common values that Macedonians have with the wider European family to which we have belonged for millennia," Jovanovski continued.

"This is a moment for Macedonia to celebrate. However, Macedonians must not let their momentary euphoria cloud their judgment regarding their strategic national interests, first and foremost, maintaining our constitutional and ancestral name: Macedonia," added UMD President Metodija A. Koloski. "The United Macedonian Diaspora fully supports Macedonia's entry to NATO, the European Union, and all other relevant international organizations, however, as stated numerous times, our position is unequivocal: we reject any change to the constitutional name of the Republic of Macedonia and its people. Furthermore, we expect that recognition from Brussels comes as recognition for work accomplished, and not as a Trojan horse meant to influence the outcome of a bilateral dispute," Koloski said.
          This seems quite clear to me.
          It may have been stated numerous times before, but never quite so clearly. Let's hope this is a sign of a more forthright future UMD.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
            The UMD organization represents who exactly ?

Remember this is an organization that has offered name changes, and has said that in 2001 the Albanians "fought for greater human rights".
            I want to see that article too?

Comment

• Rogi
              • Sep 2008

I'd like to see it too.

On another note, actually related to the topic, it seems the news of this report is much bigger than we may think. Apparently Greece will not be blocking Macedonia's EU accession and (supposedly) a date for starting accession talks will be announced in December.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

od tvoja usta u bozji usi Rogi but I have my doubts

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  This seems quite clear to me.
                  It may have been stated numerous times before, but never quite so clearly. Let's hope this is a sign of a more forthright future UMD.
                  It seems quite clear to me as well.
                  Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

but i would never trust an EVREJ!!!!!!
                    Rogi is an Evrej from Prilepsko and i trust him )))))))))))))

She has to be married to some Jew, you wont find a person with a name like that in Macedonia. Even the original Jews many of them had similar surnames as Macedonian and Serbian for example.

We cant trust Jews but we can trust vojvodi like Brat Ljube and Ljubco Georgievski, they've taken us very far with their honesty.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      I'd like to see it too.

On another note, actually related to the topic, it seems the news of this report is much bigger than we may think. Apparently Greece will not be blocking Macedonia's EU accession and (supposedly) a date for starting accession talks will be announced in December.
                      Sounds good to me, they will probably push us along with Albania and Bosnia. I wont say Serbia and MonteNegro because they have their ambitions with Russia, keep in mind that the Russians bought out alot of MonteNegro and they are looking to enter Serbia aswell.

My guess is that we will be in EU in 2014 with Croatia and Iceland joining in 2012.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

ne zaebaj i ti sega

Jas sum chisto Pravoslavno Makedonche!

Comment

• VMRO
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Kako i koga ne koristea Evrejcite? Ne sum slusnal do sea za takvo nesto.

I have a few good Jewish friends, they are as shifty and/or honest as the next person, regardless of their origin. I know some Macedonians that I would trust as far as I can throw them.

Soros ne dojde vo Makedonia i ne igrashe kako gajda? Sam Vaknin dobi rabota vo Makedonia i se napolna pari, a sega shto ne raboti za Makedonia pishi samo gluposti za nardotot i drzhavata, od Evrejin nishto dobro ne mozhi da bide.

Comment

• VMRO
                            • Sep 2008

hahaha, na rogi mu treba samo evrejsketo kapche i na chist evrejin ke lichi, Rogiberg.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Da be, samo kapche mi fali....i mozebi nekolku milioni.

No da imavme samo edna ronka od solidarnosta sto ja imaat Evrejte, nemase vaka site od site strani da se zaebavaat so nas.

Kako i nas, Evrejte se vo edna teska situacija, a nie sme dobri prijateli so evrejte i toa taka bi trebalo da ostane.
                              Da ne pravime neprijateli kade sto gi nemame, osobeno od tie koj vekje ni se prijateli.
                              Znaete deka Evrejte go pocituvaat nasiot najomilen kral Aleksandar?
                              Last edited by Rogi; 10-17-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

hahahaha i kukja vo Toorak, Balaclava i Istochna St Kilda

Comment

Working...
                                X