Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macedonian_Nationalist
    • Jul 2012

Not having a go but that Alexander statue is horrible. Looks like a midget. Also, why dress up as Phalanx on ilinden ? Should be komitska nosija

Comment

• Toska
      • Sep 2008

battle of chaeronea was on the 2nd of august also

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

The statue is fine.
        If I had to imagine a group of young Liberals or something, they are more conservative than their political heroes. In this case, I'm not convinced the ideals of the "mladi" are even on the same page as that of the wannabe Putin (and cohorts) running Macedonia at the moment.

I don't mean any disrespect, but I find the ancient garb a little embarrassing to be honest. If its done with a bit of humour, so be it. But, otherwise, it reminds me of my sons when they were playing in the back yard when they were little children.

Everyone knows that the ideas and constitution of the party are solid.
        What are they?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
          • Dec 2012

What are they?
          Yes, I am also interested, please give us more information.

Comment

• Niko777
            • Oct 2010

No offence but I see those pics as propaganda photos on behalf of the vmro-dpmne party, as if they are saying if you support the 16 ray sun as our national flag then vote for them, but we all know they don't have a plan to restore the flag and they probably never will. Not to forget the party continues to make behind the door deals with the Albanians like the construction of that mega mosque with 4 minarets that was recently approved in Skopje.

But if forming a VMRO youth section is the only way to gather the young people and make them more involved in politics, so be it. Congratulations and I hope you'll bring some real change.
            Last edited by Niko777; 08-03-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Here is part of their Statute:

VMRO-DPMNE stands for:

· Development and prosperity of the independent and sovereign Republic of Macedonia;

· Elevation of the dignity and spiritual values ​​of the Macedonian people, the citizens of Macedonia and the Macedonian state;

· Rule of law, proper implementation of laws and legal procedures and independence in decision-making of the courts;

· Market economy and private property, based on the economic system;

· Free association of citizens in partisan or non-partisan organizations and associations and freedom of veroispovedanieto in which clergy and religions autonomous essences;

· Freedom of speech and press, opposition to any kind of political tutelage on journalism, censorship and government's intervention in news coverage;

· Respect the rights of ethnic minorities and opposition to any expressions of bigotry, chauvinism or segregation on ethnic, linguistic or religious grounds;

· Guaranteeing the rights of Macedonians living outside the borders of the Republic of Macedonia under the Constitution and international documents;

· Building friendship and good neighborliness with all neighboring countries, as the basis for a new Balkan order; and

· Inclusion of the Republic of Macedonia to the European Union and NATO.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Here is part of their Statute:
                This seems like pretty standard stuff included in all centre-right European party statement of values. I think their election platform has some juicier stuff in it and really that is what they can be judged against as that is a statement of what they promise to do.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski
                  Everyone knows that the ideas and constitution of the party are solid. We all know that people who hold high positions within a party dictate on how that party should run an act. It is up to us to take action to actively change and shape the party the way we want.
                  Their constitution is a worthless piece of paper if its statements aren't manifested into action. Their actions are the true measure of their worth, and currently, most of their actions are worthless as it relates to the Macedonian Cause. It is going to be an uphill battle for you mate, because that organisation, despite the superficial patriotism of many of its leaders (and the perhaps genuine but nevertheless misguided patriotism of many of its followers), is severely compromised. You're going to have a tough time driving change, because this youth group seems more like a proxy for the Macedonian-based DPMNE rather than an avenue for the Diaspora to influence policy. I therefore suspect you will find the relationship to be one-sided.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Illinden today!

May we wish everyone all the best for this day of illinden.All the best.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TRAVOLTA
                      • Nov 2009

ALL THE BEST...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

Thats a good video travolta.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Happy Illinden!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Среќен Илинден to all Macedonians. Hope you spared a thought for our brave ancestors last night.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                              • Aug 2014

Ajde happy Illinden

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

There are three events in Macedonia's long history that are celebrated this day. The first is the battle of Chaeronea 358 BC against the Athenians. Philip 2 and his son Alexander the Great of Macedonia secured Macedonian sovereignty and ensured the safety of their people. The second is the Ilinden uprising were the Macedonian freedom fighters fought for a free and independent Macedonia from Ottoman Turkish rule. The third is the formation of Anti-fascist Assembly for the National Liberation of Macedonia (ASNOM) in 1944.
                                Ilinden holds a special place in the hearts of the Macedonian people. It is a very Holy day celebrating the life and teachings of St. Ilija, it is also a day that will forever be instilled in the memories of every single man, woman and child for generations to come. 2 August 1903 is a culmination of events that lead to the Macedonian revolution and many uprisings in Ottoman occupied Macedonia. It made ordinary teachers, farmers and fathers into Macedonian freedom fighters. Macedonian heroes like Goce Delcev, Pitu Guli, Jane Sandanski and Nikola Karev gave up their youth for the freedom of their people and their country Macedonia.
                                Up against great odds without the help of Europe and the great powers, with the constant propaganda that was filtered though from the newly created Bulgarian, Serbian and Greek kingdoms, the Macedonian people did not give up their fight for freedom. Woven into every flag of the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organisation was the motto " Freedom or Death for Macedonia".
                                The Krushevo Republic was formed as the first republic on the Balkan peninsula, this is where the decisive battle was played out on the Mountain Meckin kamen or loosely translated to Bears rock, propagandists will argue that the Macedonians lost not able to withstand the large Turkish force which saw the end of the first republic in the Balkans and the Macedonian resistance. To the Macedonians this was not a loss, we had won. We had shown Europe and the world that we existed and that we were suffering and that we alone will take our freedom.

Illinden is not just one day celebrated on the 2 of August, for a Macedonian Ilinden is every single day until we see the dream of our Macedonian freedom fighters realised, to see a free and united Macedonia free from occupation forces of Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia and Albania.
                                As we remember the sacrifices that our ancestors made for Macedonia, we should keep the spirit of Ilinden alive in our hearts and our minds to carry the fight for a free and independent Macedonia.
                                Long live Macedonia
                                Long live the Macedonian People
                                President of Macedonian Youth of VMRO DPMNE - Australia Saso Naumovski

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X