Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Som I know I was making a point that there are at least some, whether they represent Macedonia officially or not.

Phoenix my brother represent Macedonia more unofficially. Do you think they will let him wave the Macedonian sun?

Pandev has not once waved the Macedonian sun, he probably would hide the fact he is Macedonian if he had the chance.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Pandev is rolling around in his 3 million euro salary, he's not fazed by the sonce or the ventilator.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

he prefers the ventilator as there is a picture of him

[

Why coudnt he have the Macedonian sun instead is it so hard. He isnt even representing Macedonai but his Italian club so I dont think they would have objected.
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

I just saw this on TV, a supporter clobbered one of the players then the other players starting clobbering the supporter

Romanian soccer fan charged with breaking player’s cheek during game, triggering more violence
          PLOIESTI, Romania — A soccer fan in Romania was charged Monday with running onto the field and breaking a player’s cheekbone, an outburst that triggered more violence and forced the game to be called off.

The fan, Dragos Petrut Enache, was being held for 24 hours after hitting Steaua Bucharest defender George Galamaz on the side of the head and knocking him to the ground on Sunday night, prosecutors said Monday.

The player remained hospitalized with a broken right cheekbone and will be sidelined for 45 days, the club said.

Enache was charged with disturbing public order and committing violence. A court will decide whether he should be held for 29 days pending trial. Prosecutors said Enache used a hard object to hit Galamaz and had taken drugs before the attack.

The Petrolul Ploiesti-Steaua Bucharest game was halted night after the violence.

After Galamaz was attacked, teammates knocked the fan to the ground and began beating him before he was whisked away by security staff. Two players received red cards for their conduct.

Steaua was leading 1-0 in the first half when the man attacked the defender after the referee awarded a penalty to the visiting team. The referee stopped play for about 10 minutes.

When play resumed, Steaua converted the penalty kick to go up 2-0. Petrolul Ploiesti fans began throwing flares onto the field, and the referee decided to abandon the game. Steaua Bucharest goalkeeper Ciprian Tatarusanu was mildly injured by a flare.

It wasn’t immediately announced whether the game would be replayed or Steaua declared the winner. Petrolul Ploiesti was fined $3,200 Monday for the way it organized the match.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

SoM, what beats me is how this guy just strolled onto the pitch without anyone noticing.

fight bataie supporter hooligans football player petrolul steaua 30102011 romania - YouTube

If they didn't break up the fight, that bloke would've got his head kicked in by the players.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Here is the Croatian player Zvonimir Boban kicking a Yugoslav policeman because the latter had just beaten up a supporter from his club, Dinamo Zagreb. This took place during the infamous riot between Dinamo and Red Star supporters:

Zvonimir Boban Kicking Yugoslav Police - YouTube

He was suspended by the Yugoslav Football Association for six months and had criminal charges filed against him. Here is what he had to say about the incident:

Here I was, a public face prepared to risk his life, career, and everything that fame could have brought, all because of one ideal, one cause; the Croatian cause.
              Not that I condone what happened between the supporters that day, but how many Macedonian sports figures are prepared to risk their career and everything that fame could bring them, for the Macedonian Cause? And I am not even talking about physical violence, just an expression of national pride, for example, publicly rejecting the ventilator.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Yep, then you have Drazen Petrovic in the early 90's publicly showing his disgust at the Cetniks in the Croat-Serb war and distancing himself from Vlade Divac which was also started by Vlade throwing away the Croat flag after a fan waved it around when Yugoslavia won the world basketball championships. I wonder if Vlade did that to a Macedonian flag what would a reaction be by one of our players compared to Drazen's. We don't have that same mentality as the Serbs and Croats when it comes to making a stance for our rights.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Have a look at the disgusting terminology used in this article from the official UEFA website, they have even falsified a quote from Pancev:

UEFA.com is the official site of UEFA, the Union of European Football Associations, and the governing body of football in Europe. UEFA works to promote, protect and develop European football across its 55 member associations and organises some of the world’s most famous football competitions, including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Women’s Champions League, the UEFA Europa League, UEFA EURO and many more. The site features the latest European football news, goals, an extensive archive of video and stats, as well as insights into how the organisation works, including information on financial fair play, how UEFA supports grassroots football and the UEFA HatTrick funding scheme.

Pancev spoke with optimism about his country's footballing future at the time of his Golden Player nomination. "There have always been, and will always be, talented players in FYROM," he said. "There are some organisational problems, but when these are overcome and the right people are in the right jobs, then I believe Macedonian football will continue to improve."
                  Maggots. As if Pancev would ever refer to his own country by that racist acronym. On the other hand, Gruevski insisted on it by taking Greece to the ICJ to ensure that they do accept us by that racist acronym in international organisations. If the 'leaders' don't respect their own country in the international arena, why would anybody else.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Here's an interesting article that exposes the conditions in the Macedonian football league for what they truly are. He makes some very valid points, and perhaps the poor conditions and little to no investment into the pitch, rooms and stadiums is partly to blame for the lack of talent that is currently being developed within Macedonia.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

EM
                      Interesting article - I left them a little message!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• dimi28495
                        • Jul 2011

Gjore Jovanovski should be President of FFM. He acknowledges the problems and talks sense. How is football in Macedonia going to improve if the pitches look worse than the local football clubs park across the road from my house here in Sydney and there are no proper change rooms or stands. After these basic footballing necessities are taken care of we can start talking of bringing in foreign coaches to train the youth. This focus should not just be on the Skopje based clubs either but from all over Macedonia. Look at other countries Croatia, Cyrprus... They were not that good either a few years ago but now they have teams participating in the Champions and Europa League group stages. It is my dream to see a Macedonian club in this. Along with this is the national team which I dream of seeing in a world cup one day. Someone told me Puma were thinking of starting to sell official jerseys, not sure if it is still happening. A very good idea that has been mentioned before is that international friendlies should be made with countries high in Macedonian population such as Australia or Canada. This is not impossible other countries have done it, so can we but not with the people in charge at the moment who are not willing to improve or even acknowledge problems despite we have now fallen to under 100 in the rankings.
                        GJORE JOVANOVSKI FOR PRESIDENT OF FFM!!

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

Hari the mafia boss will not leave that position, he'll have to die before anyone replaces him.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                            • Jun 2009

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
                              Dedo Aleko
                              ..hahahahahahah........toa ye zlatno! .....that's gold!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

good riddance to the greeks we hope they pack their bags & go back to where they came from .
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X